Tricia Gets Busted (closed for Hansdrexler)

As Tricia walked past the male guards and prisoners as she noticed how they looked at her she felt nauseous as she saw the shape of their cocks through their pants. Cocks used to excite her but now they just made her feel like puking. She just wanted to hide away in her cell and to be fucked by women. But as she entered her cell she felt panic as she saw a three men waiting for her.
 
"What do you want?" She asked, impatiently. The appetite these men had! Breakfast hadn't even been called yet, and they were already hard. They must have been waiting all night for the cells to open back up.
 
"We want you and your pussy!" Replied the strongest who told the other two to put Tricia on her back on her bed. The next thing Tricia realised was that she was being stripped naked and laid on her back with her legs being forced open. Lying on her back she watched the strongest of the men approach her with his huge erect cock swaying proudly as he climbed onto the bed to mount her. Tricia felt revulsion for him as his cock forced his way into her pussy.
 
Tricia shrieked as the men held her down. She fussed and fought against them, but wasn't strong enough. She felt the head push inside her and she screamed.

The men were fools to try this so early on, the guards making the rounds quickly snapped around and rushed to the cell.

"What the hell is going on here?"
 
The guards rushed in and stood in front of the bed that the prisoners were holding Tricia on her back as one of them was just pushing his big thick cock into her. Grabbing hold of the prisoner fucking Tricia they dragged him off her then they hand cuffed him and the other prisoners taking them to seclusion leaving Tricia naked on her bed. Then as Tricia tried to dress herself one on the prison guards came back into the cell and said " who told you to get dressed! The Govenor wants you to eat her pussy before you get dressed "
 
Tricia covered her naked body with her hands. "What?" Her jaw dropped when she heard what the guards expected.

She tried to take her uniform but one of the guards pulled it away from her, and another took his nightstick and pushed her against the wall with it. She breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling.



OOC: Will I be taken to the governor, or is she coming in here?
 
"The governor is coming here. She will be here soon that's why we've come to make sure you're ready for her. Laughed the guard.
 
Tricia panted as she was helplessly pinned against the wall. Her hands trembled, flat against the wall as her wide eyes studied the situation.

"Turn her around, I don't want her trying anything!" One of the guards barked.

The man with the nightstick lifted it away from Tricia's neck, then spun her around and pushed her chest against the wall. Her arms and legs splayed out.
 
Then Tricia felt his huge hard thick cock push deep into her as he started to fuck her hard and fast.
 
Tricia gasped as the cock entered her. She felt his hands grip onto her hips and a moment later, she was being ground against the wall as he fucked her.

The man was pumping into her body so hard and so fast she couldn't even yell "stop, please stop!" as she was violated.
 
Tricia found herself confused about her feelings. Part of her still loved cock & men but recent events had pushed her to loving pussy, breasts and women more. As his cock violated her body ramming hard into her she felt shocked that her body welcomed his cock into it giving her such pleasure she wished would turn into pain to punish her for having a cock in her pussy. But even though she felt this she wanted to scream out "fuck me harder you fucking Bastard! Cum in me!" Yet part of her yearned to be fucked by a sexy pretty woman.

Thinking about her dominant lesbian guard Mistress gettIng jealous and beating this man up exited her making her squirt as she had a mind blowing orgasm on her attackers cock. As she leaned back against the wall to get away from him she reluctently savoured his cock start throbbing and pushing deeper into her then give her another orgasm as he shot his Cum into her filling her with his baby making seed.
 
Tricia grinned as the thoughts of this man being punished by her mistress filled her heads. Her hips began humping up and down his hard cock, and she let out deep groans as the cock slammed deeper and deeper inside her.

The inmates in the other cells were making noise, cheering the slut of the cell block as they heard her grunt and pant in sexual ecstasy.
 
Tricia came hard on hid cock as she imagined the pain he would experience as her dominant mistress punished him for using her play thing. She imagined how he would beg her for mercy.
 
Tricia sighed as she felt herself drip onto his cock, but she was ripped out of her lull by the loud sound of the cell block door unlocking, the echo of heavy footsteps on the concrete floor and the hooting and jeering of the other inmates in the block. The governor was on the floor.

Tricia tried to turn around to see, but one of the guards forced her head back to the wall, keeping her blind as the footsteps approached closer.
 
Panic filled the cell as the Governess entered and approached Tricia and caressed her Ass then inserted her fingers into Tricia's pussy. After a few moments of probing the Governess examined her fingers finding them covered in sperm and pussy juice she turned to the guards and glared at them.
 
Tricia gasped as the fingers slipped out of her body, her sweaty chest still hard against the wall.

The tension in the room gave her a little hope, if the guards were in trouble with the governess, perhaps they would leave her alone in the future. If she was able to report the other abuse she received since her arrest, perhaps she would even be put in her own cell.
 
"I thought you all knew this one's mine. Clean her up and move her to her own cell. If any man touches her from know on i'll castrate him!" Shouted the Governess. As Tricia heard this her pussy pulasted with excitement as she imagined a man being castrated. Tricia nearly came thinking the Governess might really castrate a man for her. She longed for the Governess to kiss her now. Her pussy yearned to have the Governes finger fuck her.
 
Tricia rubbed herself against the wall as she imagined the governess kissing her. She didn't notice the guard's nightstick leave her neck. She wanted to reach down and rub herself, but one of the guard interrupted her by barking in her hear.

"Did you hear her? Get to the showers now!"

The guards hustled the naked woman out of her cell and towards the showers.
 
Dragging Tricia from the wall and out of the cell they pushed her down the coridor towards the showers. Tricia cried for mercy as they opened the door to the showers and forced her in. Standing round her the most senior male guard ordered Tricia to strip making them laugh as she obeyed him.

Pulling out his hard cock he laughingly said " whilst I can't touch you, you can touch this as you suck it!" As he pushed his huge cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth hard grunting like a beast as his friends laughed and urged him to fuck her mouth. As he came in her mouth she felt the familiar hands of the lesbian guards grab her and pull to them. " they can't touch you but we can. So we're going to fuck you so hard."
 
Back
Top