Vampire Lust(Closed Permanently)

The kiss that followed his invitation to take what she needed from him was filled with more need and passion. Her hands pulled his paws downward .... lifting her skirt until they were touching her panties. And while he rubbed her from the outside, she broke the kiss and slid her lips down to his neck.

Would he feel the euphoric rush that he felt the first two times? He feels two sharply pointed teeth scrap slowly on his neck as if searching for the right vein. Her tongue licking his skin and then he moans as she nuzzles her mouth over one spot.

His cock begins to grow as he anticipates the rush of adrenaline when the teeth will break his skin. Pushing her panties downward he feels her legs and hips moving until they drop to the floor. The much waited for rush hits .... feeling the slight pinch of her teeth when they puncture the skin.

It feels as though his body is on fire ..... he moans feeling her mouth sucking on his neck .... his cock springing to life. Slipping his cock toward her wetness .... he groans as her legs spread wide allowing him access. The adrenaline rush seems to linger .... grabbing her naked buttocks, he picks her up feeling her legs wrap around his waist .... her mouth still anchored to his neck.

Each breath becomes more ragged ..... walking to a nearby wall, he pushes her against it, his cock slicing inside her feeling the vaginal muscles clenching it hard. His hips drive hard against her, his cock about to explode as her sucking contiunes ..... and then he can't hold it back any longer ..... exploding deep inside her .... feeling her pull off and start licking his neck.

She took a single mouthful. Potentially for him, it felt more so than it was, because of his want for more. However, she did totally end up with her back against the wall and some random hard fast sex occurring, till he filled her with cum inside and she shudders against him there. Having orgasmed with him there, she was panting into his ear.

They were panting hard, each recovering from their sexual exertion. He felt a tiredness cover him but knew it would pass. But he was pleased to see the pale colored skin on Lacey was returning to a more normal shade.

With her legs still wrapped around his hips, he carries her to the bed, kissing her as she straddles his lap.

“Since it’s still dark out how about we take a walk and see where we will be living…. and by the way your color looks great…. how are you feeling?”

Lacey gave a bit of a blink as Jack shifted gears. Going from we just had sex to, let's walk. But she found herself nodding. Pulling away from him and seeking to fix her clothing. "Alright, let's go when your ready."

He knew if they waited until morning, Lacey would more likely be sleeping and not try to venture outside. As he dressed he wondered how her roommate would react when she came back in the morning and found them sleeping.

He put that thought behind him and quickly dressed. Moving through the sorority house, there were a few women sitting around but no one questioned him. Evidently men coming and going at all hours of the day and night was a common occurence.

It was late and the streets were nearly deserted. They walked a few blocks to an apartment building just off campus. "Up there on the corner is our apartment. We don't have to worry about people next door and being on the top floor allows us to use the balcony without having someone above us. I get the key tomorrow and if you tell me what you want moved I can do it tomorrow while you're sleeping and then we can move the rest of your stuff tomorrow night ..... after dark. What do you think?"

All dressed up she snuck through the house with him, those who were up in the lounge paid little attention to the two leaving. Lacey might have even gotten waved at. As they left there and such, she wrapped her hand with his. Holding it as they companionable walked through campus, and to a few blocks away. Realising that it wasn't terribly far away, made her smile a little. At least it meant she more or less knew the area. All students knew the places that were nestled and scattered in between campus-owned buildings purchased for this very reason.

As they came to a stop and he directed her to look up, she for a moment was looking at him. Not up. A smile played over her lips. He really did want to help her, to keep her with him, to help her through all this mess she found herself involved in. Now looking up that smile remained. "I really like it. As for my stuff moved, well. Once my clothing is all shifted, and the little bar fridge... It's actually mine. The bedding and some class books, my laptop and some other things. yeah... really there's not too much that needs to go for me to move."

Lacey found herself seeking to kiss his cheek, and then wrap her arms around him and hug. "thankyou Jack, I'm not sure what I'd be doing now if it wasn't for you entering into my life that night. Thankyou for caring enough to come to check on me... for caring enough to .. want me moving in, even though we haven't known each other long." Of course, he did get the benefit of sex. A lot of sex, out of the arrangement, so did she. That spell where she'd had nothing really happening, seemed certainly past.

He smiled and squeezed her hand a little harder when she told him she really liked it. He listened as she told him what had to be moved from her sorority house room. "I can get most of it tomorrow during the day when you're sleeping."

He thought of her roommate and wondered how she would take the news. She might be a bit upset at first but he figured Carlie just might be pleased to have the room all to herself and not have to worry about who's coming or going. No longer having to make accomadations for male guests. She could do as she pleased without interruptions.

When she wrapped her arms around him, he grinned as she thanked him for all he had done in the last few days to help and care for her even though they had not known each other for any length of time. A soft kiss to her cheek and then her lips ...... "You're welcome Lacey. I think we have a special bond .... another soft kiss ...... I care for you and I think we'll make a great team."

Unbeknowest to her, he had wished for a long time to have her as a girlfriend. All those hours in class, seeing her talking to her sorority sisters and thinking he didn't have a chance in hell of gettin to know her. And then the Holloween party and they were dancing and he could feel them drawing closer to each other. The mystery man interferred with them but in the end it was he who really brought them closer.

Another kiss and then he put his arm around her. "Let's take a walk down by the river .... we have a few hours before the sun comes up."

A slow nod as she seemed to remember they were standing on the streets there. A blush to her cheeks, before there's a slow aim to kiss him. "Sure, let's walk. You'll be okay?" Yes, she worried about him. He'd be the one awake during the day there, while she slept. Or at least the theory was she'd sleep. "I'll need to leave Carlie a note, she'll accept it better in my handwriting. She shouldn't mind too much. It took us weeks to find our middle ground. It wasn't easy."

As she left arm in arm with him, walking along casually slowly through the city. "If I'm going to put all my trust in you. I'll write you down the numbers, and just transfer some of what you need to accomplish things. It should be there before nightfall."

“Yes I’ll be fine. I will get some sleep when we get back to your room. I only need a few hours and I’ll fine.” He wanted to assure her that he would be ok while she slept. He knew he would need to work out a schedule r something so he could get some sleep. There was always the opportunity to take cat naps between classes.

He was glad to hear Carlie would not be a problem. He didn’t want her or any of her sorority sisters being a busybody asking a lot of questions. It would be better for all concerned that the less they knew about Lacey’s condition the better.

“No problem with the funds. Whatever you want to give me I can work with it.”

Just being with her, walking along the river holding her hand was refreshing. Not too many people were out at this hour. Tomorrow would be a big day for him while she would be sleeping.

Pulling her against him, he wrapped his arms around her smiling. After a kiss he suggested, “why don’t we head back to your room and I’ll get some sleep and you can wake me before sunrise?”

Lacey enjoyed the time spent walking along the river while holding his hand. When he made his suggestion she nodded, smiling, kissing him back softly.. "Sure, we can go back, and yes I'll wake you up."

The walk back was uneventful. They snuck up into that Sorority House and went to go to her room. There was a sock on the door, and she gave a light chuckle. "Uh, don't think we'll be here tonight. Carlie's in there with someone."

Jack was surprised when they returned to the sorority house to find a sock on the door. They heard the sounds of lovers making love on the other side of the door. If this was not an option, what were they to do?

Fortunately he had a answer to their predicament. While she had a roommate, he had his own room at the faternity house just a few blocks away. "We can go to my room at the faternity house. You need to be somewhere that's dark when the sun comes up. I can cover my window and you will be safe there."

As they made their way out of the sorority house, he was curious. "You had some blood tonight. I know you don't know but when will be the next time you need some? You need to tell me how you feel when you wake up tomorrow night and if you need some blood. We are both new to this and we need to work together so you don't get too sick again."

As Jack said they could go to his fraternity house, she turned with him seeking to exit her house. So his words were uttered while the two were crossing campus. At his words, she nodded. She had had some tonight. At his comment and question in one, she gave a mildly frustrated look to him. Then as he continued, that frustrated expression melted away to understanding his words and the idea. "I don't know when. I don't think it'll be instantly when I wake. Some hours later might be when I feel the first stirrings of hunger, but it's very, very mild."

She understood his not wanting her to end up sick again as they made it to and inside his house. He was greeted, cheered at for a moment given he was sneaking in with Lacey in tow. One of them seemed to recognise her as the girl he'd been chasing and lusting and wishing after for some time as he grinned widely. "Congrats man!" It was a male moment, with Lacey offering a wry smile, a slight blush, and somewhat hidden behind Jack as they continued for his room.

As he opened his door ushering her inside she finally relaxed. "So, they're kind of like the girls." Meaning, the females also tended to celebrate those victories of someone who ended up with the one they wanted.

As they entered the faternity house, Vince, saw them and started clapping his hands. Others sitting around watching television joined in. It was something the frat boys did whenever one of them brought a young women to spend the night. It was Vince who offered congratulations and he knew he was a bit jealous because he had mentioned on more than one occasion how he lusted after Lacey.

Entering his room, he laughed, "Yes they are just like your sorority sisters." She was taking in the small bedroom with a large closet, double bed, dresser, desk, refrigerator, and microwave. "It's not much but when we move into the apartment, we'll have a lot more space." A computer was on the desk along with some books.

Retrieving an extra blanket from the closet, he draped it over the window, effectively shutting out any outside light. Pulling the covers back, he undresses and slips into bed, seeing her still looking around the room. "You can use my computer if you like." Yawning ..... he told her his password and watched her move to the desk. "Wake me up before dawn and you can get settled in before the sun rises."

Closing his eyes he felt her lean over and kiss his cheek. A thought ran through his mind ..... he could keep her fed for a time but eventually he knew they would have to find others to give her the life sustaining blood. A thought crossed his mind involving her journalism degree and he would talk about it tomorrow. One last time opening he saw her sitting at the desk and then he fell asleep.

She took a moment to look about. While it was small, he still had more room than her. What mattered the most was she was here, with him. She did spend a while at his computer. Checking things she normally might at hers.

Email and the like. Fetching a coke out of his fridge she drank it while silently browsing a few things on vampire movies. The stupidity of some of them made her shake her head. The surreal connections with others, to her own experience, scared her a little.

That feeling tugged at her there and she went for the bed, stripping out of a few things and crawling into it with him. There was a nuzzle to his neck, then a kiss along his shoulder blades. "Jack?" Said quietly.

The feel of a body nuzzling against him .... then soft lips on his neck followed by quick butterfly kisses until they landed on his shoulder blade brought him out of a deep restful sleep. Opening his eyes, he looked into those emerald orbs, seeing them glistening.

"Good morning Lacey." He wrapped his arms around her, drawing her lips to his as he blinked the sleepiness out of his eyes.

She responded with a good morning of her own ... trading quick kisses and then they lay together for a few thoughtful moments. It was going to be a long day for him ..... meeting with the professor ..... getting class assignments (he already knew that a lot of the assignments could be done online) ..... getting his apartment keys ...... moving her stuff from the sorority house ...... moving his stuff into the apartment tonight after dark.

Noticing a soft glow from the edges of the blanket .... it was just before dawn. "I just remembered you need to write your roommate a note about moving out." Showing concern on his face. "You're looking a little tired this morning. How are you feeling?"

"I have been up since twilight yesterday, and sunrise is my limit..." She yawned into his shoulder nuzzling softly. "I wrote it. It's, on your desk. I could only find this black pen, and I borrowed a sheet off the pad I found there." A look into his eyes as she smiles at him.

Jack smiled and rubbed his eyes. It was still early but now that he was awake, he gave her a nice kiss before getting out out of bed. He picked up the note, reading it and then looked at Lacey. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was soft and even ...... she was asleep.

Slipping out of the room, he went to the bathroom he shared with a few others on his floor. Taking a quick shower, he returned and wrote a note in case she woke up for some reason. The note told her what he was planning to do for the day and then he placed her note in his pocket. Kissing her on the cheek, he felt her stir but not wake up.

After meeting his professor, he headed to the apartment, smiling at the space. Then it was off to see Carlie who understood and he got the feeling she was happy to have the room to herself. After moving Lacey's stuff to the apartment, he returned to find her still sleeping. Rather than disturb her, he lay on the floor taking a cat nap, knowing he would be up part of the night.

As the sun set, he sat on the bed, watching her sleep. Then as if she had an internal clock, her eyes blinked open and he smiled, "Good evening Lacey. I hope you slept well."

This had the makings of a good story but was Closed Permanently due to original author not wanting to continue

Back