Vampire Lust(Closed Permanently)

Jack watched Lacey mull over what he had said. It was a wild guess and everyone knew that vampires didn't exist. When she touched her canine tooth which is also called cuspids and vampire fangs, he saw a sudden shocked look on her face (he didn't see the tooth retract) and then she buried her head in the pillow. Jack heard her whimpering and thought there had to be a logical explanation as to why she got sick after being with the man.

When she looked up saying "But you can eat food. I saw you. You aren't feeling sick from trying? "You really feel okay, right Jack?" he gave her a soft reassuring look.
"Yes I'm alright Lacey. No I'm not feeling sick and I can eat food ..... you saw me eat and drink just a few minutes ago."
He tried to calm her fears. "I know you think you started feeling better when you tasted my blood. But maybe it was something you ate or drank at the party that made you sick and you just started to feel better after we made love. But he couldn't deny that after their phenomenal sex, he got super tired and didn't feel good until he had something hot to drink and some food.

Pulling her against him, he ran his hands over her camisole and rubbed her back before his fingers slid over her lips. "I have an idea of how we can check this out. If blood really makes you feel better then when you get tired and worn down, do you want to make love and find out what happens and if you get excited enough to taste my blood again?

He gave her a deep kiss and felt her responding. Pulling back he noticed her so called vampire teeth were normal. "If I get super tired we'll know that there is something going on and it all could be from the man at the party. Do you recall anything out of the ordinary about the man and what he did to you when he took you outside?"

Listening to Jack there, and nodding some. She had felt better after it. A mild shake of her head, "I drank the same stuff as Carlie. Same as a lot of folks. She wasn't sick." Pulled to him, she felt him touching her, including a trace of her lips. Another moment of listening to him. His idea made sense. She still had another 20 hrs till she transitioned, not that she knew this exactly. Yet. It'd be sometime after that the events of three days ago would begin to be clearer in her mind. She might then finally remember the taste in her mouth that had been so very different from alcohol.

A deep kiss later, she looks up into his eyes. "No, just him kissing me, me kissing him, him kissing my neck then this hit of blissful pleasure, that made me need something." Which was why she'd grinded against Val's thigh.

"His voice, it was as if listening to him was so easy, and I wanted to do what he said. Which, was to kiss him. Before it, I remember wanting to go back and find you. But after he told me to kiss him, it was just him, and me, and that bliss when it hit." Lacey got a little curious. "Is that how it felt for you?"

Hearing her talk about the mysterious man kissing her lips and neck and the feeling of a blissful pleasure reminded him of watching them. He had been hidden in the shadows and now he remembered the sensual expression on her face as he watched the man lean over and kiss her neck. Her face told of the pleasure she was feeling at the time.

When she mentioned his voice, he too remembered the low baritone tone when he cut in on their dancing. It was a tone of authority, a voice that did not waver and you didn't argue with. He seemed to know exactly what he wanted. And now Jack knew; the dark mysterious man he and Lacey were trying to figure out ....... wanted Lacey.

He smiled when she told him she wanted to find him but the kiss with the dark stranger changed all that. Jack, for a moment felt like he did that night, jealousy. Jealous that another man was moving in on her .... almost like he owned her. But there was nothing he could do about it now. Now he was lying with Lacey on her bed, him naked and her looking sexy in her camisole.

Staring into her eyes. "When we kissed for the first time I felt a real connection to you. But I have to admit when you bit me twice, each time there was a rush of intense electrical pleasure that radiated through every nerve." He looked a little sheepish as he grinned, "And the way my cock reacted was something I never felt before. It was as if it became so rigid that it would never deflate.

There were some unaswered questions about the dark mysterious man and what really happened to Lacey. For now, Jack felt energized from the food and drink, leaning down to kiss her soft lips. As they kissed, his left hand slid under the camisole top to find a soft breast which fit nicely in his large hand. And his left leg found its way between her legs, while his cock began to enlarge pressing against her thigh.

Pulling his lips from hers, he smiled. "Now that we are both feeling bettter, I want you Lacey." He emitted a soft moan and his lips met her again, his tongue swirling in her mouth while his fingers teased and toyed with an aroused nipple.

Or at least he had wanted Lacey that night. Really they knew no more about him than he'd clearly singled her out. The fact he took what he wanted and had left her. Spoke perhaps volumes about the idea she might have merely been wanted for her blood. Not for any longer plan.

Listening to Jack talk she really found herself enjoying the sound of his voice, hearing his thoughts on it. As he spoke about his own experience with it, she nodded. Perhaps he'd realise then that had been why she'd acted how she had with the dark-eyed stranger. A need had risen within her and she'd been trying to fulfil it, grinding against his knee and thigh.

Kissing him slowly at first, then parting her lips to stroke her tongue against Jack's own. An arch into the hand at her breast as she whimpers softly, pleasurably into his mouth. Her pussy pressed against his thigh between her legs. As he broke the kiss and spoke, saying he wanted her. One hand strokes his back, the other slides down seeking to wrap around his cock, feeling the way he was getting aroused.

His moan of lust turned her on more, and as they kiss again she met his tongue with her own again. Arching soft in against the hand toying with her nipple. It might have been obvious by her actions, Lacey wanted him too.

A soft moan filled her mouth when he felt her hand wrap around his cock. Thoughts of the dark man began to slowly disappear and the only image floating around in his head was that of Lacey. His tongue explored her mouth, greeted by her tongue swirling around his. And when he pulled back to catch a breath, his tongue flickered along her lips until he felt her follow pressing deep into his mouth for another amorous kiss.

His leg, lodged between her legs, pressed against her shorts, feeling her hips begin to move. Breaking the kiss, he wanted her naked. Wanting to feel their bodies squirming against one another. They had done this before but that was when she was freezing cold and wanted him for his warmth. This was different. They were both well aware of what they wanted to happen.

Lifting up, giving her a soft sensual smile as he grabbed the camisole, pulling it over her head A grin etches his face seeing the soft flesh of her breasts jiggle when she moves. And a soft groan escapes his lips as his fingers pull on her shorts until they are off her.

This is the first time he has been really able to take his time surveying her naked body and he loves what he sees. Laying on top of her, his weight on his forearms, his mind filled with erotic positions they can explore together and just before his body presses down on her and his lips find hers, he whispers, "You're so beautiful."

Heated kisses are shared, time and time again. Before they were both nude again, she found herself staring up into Jack's eyes. One hand traced along his spine with light touches of her nails. Feeling him pressing between her thighs, there was a slow lift of one leg to move it in just the right way, and his tip found her wetness and slid effortlessly partly into her. A slow shudder from her feeling that warmth inside. His words had her smile, delight in her expression. Soft rock of her hips to let him feel the way they came together so easily like this. Fit together so well. His cock slowly, inch by inch stretched her pussy.

"..Mmm... Jack... wish.. we'd been able to do this that night." It was a wish she meant. Had they been able to progress, Val wouldn't have found her. All this wouldn't have happened. "..give me better things to think of?"

Jack felt Lacey's shudder when his shaft penetrated just a bit into her. He felt the heat of her as her strong vaginal muscles squeezed him. He let out a soft moan hearing her say she wished it was him and not the dark mysterious man at the party who took her outside into the darkness. A smile and then he pushed his hips, his hardness easily sliding along the slippery velvety walls.

Yes it would have given her and him better things to think of but there was nothing he could do about it. Hips began to move slowly, his shaft sliding like a piston, hearing his breathing pick up matching hers. Another long soul seaching kiss, their bodies melding together as if meant for each other. The kiss breaking and Jack, dipping his head to pay homage to her breasts, licking, kissing, flicking his tongue around the areola before doing the same to the aroused nipple .... then making a wet path to the other mound of pleasure.

Hips begin to moving a bit faster, Jack stops and in one motion slides to the side bringing Lacey on top of him, smiling into her eyes. "I want watch you ride me," he moans seeing her soft breasts begin to jiggle.

A thought screams through his head ..... would she need to bite him now or not. It was a question only time would answer.

Rolled to on top of him she laughing a little, and him needing to suffer through feeling that vibration around his cock. Lacey's hand stroked down his chest to rest lightly there as she began moving, rocking those hips and feeling his cock slowly at first moving inside her. Then she began moving a little quicker, frame arching, red hair everywhere and lips parted.

Soft little moans head every now and again. He might see the occasional flash of her fangs. But Lacey wasn't aiming to bite him at all. She did however bring his hands at times up to those breasts, so he could touch her.

Feeling her hips sliding, his cock feeling the tightness of her muscles ...... squeezing and then relaxing .... looking up into her mesmerizing eyes. For a while he wanted this redheaded beauty ... seeing her in class ..... sometimes thinking he didn't have a chance in hell of being with her.

And now her nakedness is hoving over him ..... his cock fitting perfectly inside the slick velvety walls of her sex .... seeing her soft lovely smile and a glimpse at what he thought was longer fangs sparkling behind her lips. He chuckles and smiles when her hands capture his wrist, pulling them toward her breasts.

They fit perfectly ... his fingers massaging the soft pliant flesh .... seeing each aroused nipple protruding from the areola as if inviting him to taste them again. He pulls on the soft flesh, feeling her body bend forward until he can flick his tongue on the ripe nipple and draw it into his mouth.

He takes his time kissing and licking ..... drawing it into his mouth ... teeth capturing it .... nipping on the tip and hearing soft moans mix with his moans. As he takes his time getting to really know each breast and nipple, his hips begin to move against her quickening hips.

Releasing the soft globes, he pulls her down wanting to feel her succulent lips touching his. the hard nipples rake across his chest and the kiss is heated .... his tongue slips past her lips to feel her tongue waiting but he also feels something different. A sharp fang on either side but he is not concerned. He knows if she wants .... he will let her but he has a feeling that will be set for another time.

As Jack drew her forwards, his lips over her nipples, that pleasure from it made her rock a little quicker atop him there, shivering with desire and a need to screw him. Soft little sounds left her lips, as she felt him teasing one, then the other. Each lick, tug, and tease, made her feel the burst of pleasure and made those inner muscles flutter around his cock in time to the rocking of her hips.

Drawn in and down against him, slightly changed the movements of her with him. Shorter rocks, but quicker. The stimulation of her hard nipples rubbing against his chest there. Lips parted and a deeper French kiss, her tongue twirling about his. Hints of her fangs, until Lacey concentrated and for a while, they vanished. It became in that moment far easier to kiss her. She broke the kiss when she remembered Jack needed air! A pleasured hiss left her.

It might only be as she began moving quicker, rolling them till he was on her, over her, and then she grins up at him. Lifting one leg slowly up till it was over his shoulder, at least she would unless he stopped her. The want to nibble on him there, but Lacey, wanted to experience this with him, without that artificial bliss driving it. She was certain it'd be just as good. Because she liked him. At least she'd liked him since the night they'd danced.

The movment by her was quick and Jack didn't resist when he found himself on rolling on top of her, staring down into her pleasurable looking grin. He was amazed at how nimble she was, lifting one leg slowly up till it was over his shoulder. The movement caused his shaft to slip from her as he adjusted to the new position.

Glancing down at the clean shaven lips ...... a chuckle and then a grin as he wrapped one set of fingers around his cock while the other held her leg over his shoulder. Pressing it against those wet lips, he began to tease her. Rather than just simply shove it back into her, he slid the hardened muscle back and forth between them. Taking the engorged tip, he found her clit, touching it, feeling her body respond.

With her hips inviting him to return into her hot pussy, he took his time sliding his cock over the well lubricated sex button, loving the soft mewing sounds filling the room. In one movement, the head slipped downward and his hips moved forward easily reentering her ... gasping .... letting out a soft guttural moan as her heat again penetrated his muscle.

With her now in a scissor position .... two hands hold her leg over his shoulder ..... moving forward a bit feeling his cock slide deeper into her than it had previously. Grinning down at her .... "Mmmmm such a lovely leg." Kissing her ankle while his fingers moved up and down the slender leg feeling her muscles tighten as his hips began to move quicker.

Holding his cock deep inside her, his lips slid delicately over her ankle while one hand slid slowly downward until his fingers were touching the wetness of her sex ..... slipping inside to massage her clit. A thumb found the slippery nub .... rubbing it as his hips gyrated in a circular motion .... his cock throbbing nicely inside her.

Nimble. Not a word Lacey would have used to ever describe herself. Yet, now it did seem to suit the changed woman under him. Almost a hint of a pout, then delight as his tip was used to tease her. For some reason she found this playful act far more arousing, tempting, and the shimmer in her eyes perhaps said she liked it. That he rubbed her clit, did coax sweeter, sounds out of Lacey. Soft repetitive and sweetly musical in that pleasured way to his ears.

A slight squirm, calculated to coax him into pushing into her again. He'd feel how her wetness increased, a far louder moan from her as he had once more filled her. The fact he filled her deeper was not lost to her, it seemed to sate some need within her, yet he made her laugh as he complimented her leg. The kissing on her ankle made her inner muscles twitch about his cock.

As his hand slides down and finds her clit, there's a gasping arch of her form. A tighter feeling caused her inner muscles for one moment to clench his cock, even as she feels him beginning to throb within. "...Oh... Jack... you're so deep..." Expressed in softer trembling words, which gave away the pleasure she felt. As did the snick of her fangs sliding down, glistening there within her mouth as she found herself slowly twitching at times. "..I...I .. think... I'm going to orgasm soon, Jack...."

It made her wonder a little when she did, would there be a sudden need to bite him? She didn't know. This was something they would no doubt learn together.

Her words were a stimulus, sending a slight shudder through him. Wanting to watch her facial reaction when the orgasmic wave washed over her, he slid his thumb over and around the slippery nut until it was coated with her honey.

Lifting it to her lips, he smiles. "Taste yourself Lacey." Pushing his thumb between her lips, he felt them .... fangs that were growing longer and he wondered if they could finish this pleasurable sex without an incident. Not that he would mind but it didn't appear she was in dire need of biting him.

Pulling his thumb and fingers from her mouth, he wanted to watch her orgasm. Grabbing each ankle he spread her legs apart, his hips thrusting faster, seeing his cock sliding partially out and then back in with each thrust. Her pink lips were wet and he groaned seeing his cock move effortlessly ..... feeling her muscles contracting around it.

"Touch yourself Lacey. I want to see you orgasm before I fill you with my seed." The need in him was growing and when her lips parted to take a breath, he saw her glistening fangs. He didn't know if she ever pleasured herself but now he wanted to feel her orgasm around his cock before he exploded.

While the fangs were there and his fingers and thumb as he pushed them in her mouth, bumped them. She managed to lick them and do as he'd asked. Finding, she didn't really mind it. As he grabbed her other ankle and positioned her so she was spread open and he could just fuck her with abandon. There was a soft cute sort of growl out of her, then a moan.

One hand slid along her stomach, down and then she touched her clit. No, typically she didn't masturbate. Ever. But right here and now as Jack asked her to. Lacey found she wanted to do it. With all the work he'd done, with how wet it was her finger glided over that nub easily.

Thus while he was holding back his own release, he got to see her face in a mask of pleasure which hit as her orgasm flooded through her. He felt the gush of it about his cock. Felt every little twitch, clench and grip those inner muscles made about his cock. "...Oh Jack... fuck..." She managed to murmur to him.

Jack looked down at his cock and her fingers working like a fine musical score to stimulate her orgasm. His own breathing was beginning to hitch, holding off his own pleasurable climax. Glancing upward, he watched Lacey's facial features change, enjoying the way her mouth hung open, seeing her fangs along with her labored breathing as her orgasm approached. And when it hit, his cock was drenched in her honey ...... her muscles gripping his cock harder than the could ever remember.

Pulling her hand away from her pussy, he brought it to his mouth, tasting her sweet honey ..... sucking on the wet digits as his own orgasm began to take hold. Cleaning her fingers, he grabbed her legs again, spreading them as his hips began thrusting harder. As his orgasm approached, he released his grip on her legs and bent forward. He wanted to kiss her ....... unconcerned about her fangs.

Pressing his mouth against hers, he felt the inevitable throbbing and then his body stiffened .... his breathing stopped for a moment ....... his cock releasing a large stream of seed ...... filling her. His tongue slipped into her mouth feeling long sharp incisors. Breaking the kiss, he pulled his lips away a few inches, and as he tried to calm his breathing he looked deep into her eyes.

This was the moment of truth. Did they succeed in her not following up with a bite? And in that instant, if they did, he wondered how long she could last without needing to taste blood.

Lacey was panting, fangs still there. Yet she didn't bite. Managed to hold that want back. She considered it a small win. But even as she chalked it up, she was wondering how long she could last on what she'd last taken from him. How many days would it be before she felt weak? cold?

But right now, he got her smiling at him, even as she forced those fangs to retract away. A gentle seek to brush her lips to his then. A moment of a celebratory kiss, which had her mouth parting and her tongue stroking his lower lip. Lacey couldn't think of a better celebration of it than to kiss Jack.

Even as she felt his cock throbbing within her slower. It'd been a hot moment with him here. The way he'd been thrusting harder and faster into her. She'd never felt anything so sensual and full of passion.

After a deep kiss, she broke it. Smiling up at him. "Jack... that was ... a different kind of wonderful." She hoped he'd agree. That he didn't lament the fact she didn't bite him there.

"Yes it was definitely fantastic. It was so different and wonderful." Still panting a little, he thought of feeling her fangs when they kissed passionately while fucking. Another soft kiss .... their tongues meeting between their lips, not pressing to go any further but just enjoying the feel of each other after a pleasurable time. He wanted to talk about feeling her fangs but held off. This moment was not meant for questions, only enjoyment.

Kissing her one more time, he felt his cock softening, then slipping from her. Sliding onto his side, he gazed into her eyes as he rested his head in the palm of his hand. A kiss to the tip of her nose .... and then to her forehead before retreating to look at her and smile.

No words were spoken for the next few moments as they traded soft kisses, his fingertips tracing the outline of her breasts. He knew they had to talk and was reluctant to break this special bond that existed between them. His fingertips left her breasts, drawing nondescript designs on her stomach and then down to her hips, avoiding her pussy.

Finally breaking the silence. "I don't want to leave you alone Lacey. We've discovered something but we both don't know what it is or what is going to happen. I have a feeling that the man at the party did something to you and we don't know the full extent of what he did to you." He stopped talking .... giving her a concerned look. "What do you think?"

"I know plenty about what happened to me. The sunlight doesn't agree with me. I'm ... drinking blood. I have these... weird pointy teeth. All of it traces back to that man who did whatever he did. I just don't make sense of it. Or it makes no sense to me. Yet everything my Sorority sisters said about the only thing they've said drank blood. Was something they'd wear as a sexy Halloween costume."

Lacey got a little frustrated then and buried her face into the pillow. Shaking a little as she did. "Things like that don't exist." At least not in Lacey's rational world they did not. Lifting her head there were faint pinked tears against her eyelashes. "So I don't know what the heck I am. I just ... I just know .. you make it a little less scary to go through... but that's not fair on you."

Jack felt her fear .... frustration .... confusion. He too was grappling with the mystery of what happened to her. Her mentioning how sunlight didn't agree with her .... having a thirst for blood .... and her sharp incisor teeth perplexed him too. The only thing he could think of was she was bit by a vampire. But in the movies there were all sorts of different things that could happen to a person. Was it possible that she had some of the characteristics of a vampire bite?

He rubbed her back as her face was buried in the pillow, her muffled voice not convinced that vampires existed. He saw the tears forming in her eyes, listening as she lamented she didn't know who she was but he made it a little less scary and it wasn't fair to him.

Swiping some red curls from her forehead and eyes, he smoothed the strands back and stared into her eyes. "Lacey ..... I'm in this with you ..... remember you took some of my blood and why I'm not thirsty for blood like you .... I don't understand ." Thoughts screamed around in his head of what was going on with them .... sorority sisters .... faternity ..... classes ..... all so confusing but some things seemed clear.

"We have to work together to find out what is happening. I don't think we can let anyone else know what's happening to you. They probably won't understand or be as understanding. You don't want rumors started that will snowball on social media."

Pulling her against him, thinking her body not quite as warm as it was a few minutes ago. He put it off to the cool down period after their amazing sex. Gazing into her eyes .... "We're not sure what is going to happen ..... maybe you'll be ok .... but if not I want to protect you. I know you told me what happened that night but can you think of anything else that might be causing your symtoms that are affecting you and not me?" Then with a soft chuckle. "So Lacey (a soft kiss) you're not going to get rid of me that easy."

He thought about her going to class and being affected by the sunlight and then there was possible position as an assistant professor at the university. If he got it, he could move off campus into a condo but didn't mention it, thinking he might be over reacting plus they had to concentate on Lacey and what was happening to her..

As Jack spoke about how they'd need to work together Lacey got control over herself. Wiping away the slightly bloody tears which had formed without her realising they weren't clear, as they should have been. "Alright, okay." She drew in a breath and nodded some. Then seemed to realise, he'd been here for hours.

A subtle frown began to form on her face. "Jack, I'm curious. Do you want to just, stay the night? I mean. It's late. You could, I guess, get dressed. Trek across campus. But." She tugged the blankets about them a little better and curled herself more so in against him comfortably. "...you are right now in my bed." The only light now was from the bedside light Lacey had there.

It spilled over both, and he might just realise. A look at the clock would confirm it. Hours had passed by. His tummy wasn't complaining, since she'd fed him food. So he hadn't at least missed dinner. Yes, only bacon cheese sandwiches but she'd made him two. So it wasn't like it had been a lighter meal.

"Carlie isn't going to be here tonight, so, you could." She knew already that others of her Sorority Sisters, had guys staying over. Usually when one stayed over with a date, boyfriend or whatever, the other took the opportunity to hook up also. It made it less messy for everyone.

"I can't resist the offer and I can't think of any where else I want to be ..... I do want to stay the night with you Lacey." With her roommate, Carlie, gone all night he smiled when she curled herself against him. Thinking that it was a good idea for him not to leave her alone. What if something happened and she started to get cold again ? He would be here for her in case something happened. No it would be better for him to stay and keep an eye on her, just in case.

But that was not the only reason he wanted to stay. He had been wanting to meet her for a long time, sitting behind her in class, watching ..... hoping for the chance. They had said hi a few times and he helped her with her computer virus but it was the dance that made it happen and brought them together. The only thing was the dark mysterious man intruded on them and then took her outside. But he was with her now and planned to stay with her for as long as she would have him.

Curling his arm under her head, he snuggled with her, giving her a soft kiss while his fingers traced the outline of her cheek, pushing her radiant red hair away from her face. When the kiss broke, he kissed the tip of her nose and then her forehead before pulling back just an inch or so and staring into her eyes. "We have all night to enjoy each other." And then another kiss.

He knew they would have to eventually get some sleep but for now just snuggling ..... kissing .... and touching was what they needed. And if it led to more amourous things ..... well that was ok too.

The very fact Jack wanted to stay pleased her. Made Lacey smile big at him. His words, enjoy each other. Want lost on her as he kisses her. Feeling the slow caresses of his hand over her warmed skin.

Made Lacey stroke her hand, across his back. Them down it slow, looking into his eyes at times. Then over his hip as she kisses him sweetly.

A graze of her nails up his back, a parted lip kiss to him. Her hand stroked up his thigh. Fingertips encountering his cock, gently held it, softly rubbing a thumb up over the head. Feeling the way it twitched, slowly growing hard in her hand. Lacey kept stroking it.

Jack had a feeling this was going to be a long night of cuddling, kissing, and enjoying each other. There were no classes tomorrow so they could sleep in late, that is if her roommate didn't return early. He was counting on her roommate enjoying a lot of time with her date.

The feel of hand and fingers exploring sent shivers of excitement through him. Her soft scraping fingernails dug left slight red streaks that disappeared as they moved to another part of his body. And when her fingers encircled his flaccid cock, the sensations within him, made it begin to grow thicker.

But Jack had other ideas. He wanted to explore her body not only with his hands and fingers but with his lips and tongue. Getting up on his knees, he smiled and began kissing her cheeks, moving to her neck, and biting softly on her earlobe before kissing down her neck to her shoulder.

Further down he kissed, to her her breasts which he was familiar, loving the sound of her soft mewing as he sucked and nibbled on each succulent breast. He wondered if any man had ventured downward as he kissed her taut stomach while his hands continued to caress whatever part they touched.

Slowly he worked his way down to the that point between her thighs, smelling her lust and tasting her outer lips. Flicking his tongue over the soft outer barrier, he wondered if she would stop him or encourage him to slip his tongue inside.

A slow spread of her thighs, then a wider spread, that sexy pussy clearly offered to him. His trail down already had her breathing quicker. "Oh Jack... do as you want..." clearly giving him free rein to what he might do with his mouth or fingers with her. "...please?" Lacey was putting trust in him in what he may do with her in this moment.

The soft lips glistened with her honey and Jack grinned hearing her tell him to go ahead and do as he wanted. He wanted to touch and kiss in ways that was sure to make her squirm as he pleasured her.

Fingers slid slowly over the soft lips feeling how slick they were, pushing between them ….. spreading them apart ….. seeing fthe swollen clit waiting. There was no rush to tease it ….. blowing warm air over it … seeing her hips jerk.

Lowering his mouth to the exposed love button he flicks his tongue over and around it enjoying the taste and hearing low moaning sounds from above.

Lips join the tongue… kissing and then sucking on the aroused nut … feeling hips start to move upward …. rotating as his fingers join in the fun … rubbing around the opening of her sex and then sliding two fingers inside …. feeling the heat on his fingers as they began to fuck her.

Jack knew he would keep this up until she exploded… feeding him her honey.

Back