She Likes to Play Games

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
IC: Micheal Wallace

Micheal was young to be an executive at fortune 500 company like Sterling Enterprises. He had risen up the ranks from the mailroom up to Vice President of Sales at thirty-four in a nearly metoric rise. This definitely was not because of nepotism. Unlike Barrett Evans head of PR and the CFO's son Mike had scratch and claw his way up to the top, showing his true grit and dedication and his ability to network and make the right connections. That was the key. It was all about who you knew and more importantly who you impressed here in Sterling Enterprises, like the company's Chief Executive Officer Daniel Sterling.

He had impressed the old man and thus was lifted from the masses and given more and more valuable positions in the company. So when the old man had come to his office earlier and asked him to come up with a comprehensive quarterly sales report for an impromptu meeting with key members of the board tomorrow morning he couldn't say no and couldn't complain that normally such things were begun weeks in advance of the actual date. He couldn't let down the old man. So he had his new assistant cancel all his appointments and the two of them pull an all nighter to gather all the data and write up a comprehensive report on it.

Now the rest of the office had long gone home for the night. The cubicles were dark and even the cleaning lady had been here and gone. The only life was his large corner office and it's two inhabitants, himself and his new assistant.

"And...done." He leaned back from the computer screen and stretched his arms and rolled his head hearing the cracks of tired muscles and joints. Micheal yawned and looked at the Rolex on his wrist. He exclaimed a small curseword pinching his nose, "It's almost two AM."

He looked over to his new assistant and smiled ruefully, "It seems our all-nighter here has become just that."

"You've only been with me a week, but I hope you realize that we don't normally push people to work after hours regularly," He told her giving her his most endearing grin, "Today was an unusual case."

He had hired this woman because she reminded him alot of himself. She seemed driven and very talented and she was very very easy on his eyes. Even now with the jacket of her business suit laid over the office's leather sofa and the high heels shed on the floor she was very very attractive. She wore a crisp white blouse unbuttoned to just above what would be considered indecent and a pencil skirt that did wonders showcasing the sexiest ass of any of the girls in the company.

Yes, his new assistant was very attractive. He let his eyes linger on that skirt as she bent over to collect the varieid scattered papers about his office. His dick was getting hard watching her like this.

She was a lot like him, a steady workout regimen kept him in lean and athletic shape while his own suit jacket hung over the back of his chair and his sleeves rolled up and tie undone hanging loose from an unbuttoned collar.

To her he added, "Seems too late to head home only to come back in a few hours. So...." He crossed over from his desk to the wet bar to one side of the office. He poured a five hundred dollar bottle of scotch into two glasses with ice. "...How's about we celebrate getting that damned report done first."

He handed her one of the glasses to her and clinked his against hers in a toast, "To success and to staying sexy while we're at it."

The scotch burned so smooth on the way down. "I'm going to spend the night here to be ready for the meeting tomorrow. I'll wash up in the executive washroom across the hall. You could take tomorrow off...or you could sleep in with me. I'll let you take the couch if you want."

He took another sip of the fine scotch. "Or....perhaps...we can pass some of the time...playing a game?"

Caroline Simpson
IMG_6191.jpeg
Caroline Simpson was enjoying her first week in her new job. It had been a step up from her old one. She had her own office outside Michael's and as Personal Assitant to the VP of Sales she had status among the other secretaries on the floor.

Of course she hadn't had much choice about leaving her old job but, under the circumstances, her previous company had been very generous. She'd departed with a glowing reference and a six figure severance package. Enough for a sizeable deposit on her new apartment. It was a lot for a departing secretary but then not every secretary got found by building security, in the executive conference room, naked, gagged and tied to the conference table, being tag-teamed by two senior Futures Traders who were ’coke’d’ to the eyeballs. The company was willing to pay a high price to maintain its reputation, and for Caroline's silence, although nobody ever did find out who had tipped off building security.

Caroline didn't mind rolling up her sleeves and putting in the hours when required. She was a grafter and used to hard work. So when her boss had asked her to stay late she’d been happy to, especially since she could see that he had reached VP status through hard work and not nepotism.

That's not to say he was a saint though. A few of the other secretaries had already said as much and she'd seen the way he looked at her when he thought she hadn't noticed.

"You've only been with me a week, but I hope you realize that we don't normally push people to work after hours regularly," He told her giving her his most endearing grin, "Today was an unusual case."

"Honestly, It's not a problem Mr. Wallace. I'm glad to be able to help."

"Seems too late to head home only to come back in a few hours. So how's about we celebrate getting that damned report done first."

Michael produced a bottle of whisky and some glasses from a cupboard.

"Just one and then i should be getting back," she offered.

Michael handed her a glass of whisky then made a toast

"To success and to staying sexy while we're at it."

"I'll drink to that," she offered.

As bosses went, Michael was a sexy looking guy. Tall fit, but possibly a bit vain and definitely a bit cocky. When he offered her the opportunity to sleep on his couch she hedged around the subject. They hardly knew each other and her reputation was important to her.

"Or....perhaps...we can pass some of the time...playing a game?"

Caroline thought for a moment then gave him a delicious grin.

“Ok,” she agreed. “But I warn you. I rarely play by the rules…”

Last edited:

He took another sip of the fine scotch. "Or....perhaps...we can pass some of the time...playing a game?"

She took a moment to consider and in that time Micheal's eyes roamed over her form. It wouldn't be hard to realize that he was mentally undressing her body lingering over breasts and ass, Jesus, she was gorgeous. Like him, fit, but professional, lithe and curvy in all the right places. She was even a brunette, and Micheal had always been keen for them, even over hotter redheads or blondes.

"Okay," She finally agreed, "But I warn you. I rarely play by the rules."

He smiled at her at that and with a playful chuckle, "You, my dear, break the rules of the game and I'll be forced to punish you for it."

That comment alone changed his mind about what game they would play, and without stopping to consider it he barreled forward on the new idea. He began refilling her glass with the expensive scotch and then his own explaining, "One of us will ask the other 'Have you ever...' done something and if you haven't you take a drink and if you have..." He sat down on the rich leather sofa beside her. "...You tell when, where, how, why, or with whom you done the thing you've been asked about...got it?"

When she indicated that she understood how the game would be played he nodded to her. "I'll let you go first. You can ask me anything, no questions barred."

Caroline thought for a moment, pursing her lips as she did. There were a host of possible questions. Personal, frivolous, sexual, meaningful, the list was endless but she decided on one that was a little bit risque.

"Have you ever broken the law?" she asked. Then she clarified, "And i don't mean speeding or drinking at college or anything like that."

When she indicated that she understood how the game would be played he nodded to her. "I'll let you go first. You can ask me anything, no questions barred."

Caroline pursed her lips thinking over the multitude of possible questions for a good moment and then asked, "Have you ever broken the law?"
His eyebrows arched at the question but she immediately clarified further. "And i don't mean speeding or drinking at college or anything like that."

"Well..." He said slowly considering what to tell her. He'd be a total hypocrite if he didn't answer. Besides it was interesting to him that she went straight to a question that asked him to incriminate himself to her. "...There was this one time I was a kid and I had met this girl...real hot...a brunette like you...we were at a concert for some band in a park and we had a little too much to drink so we snuck off and started making out on the slide at the playground there at the park. We got caught of course: indecent exposure in a public place...spent a few weeks doing community service for it."

He shrugged, "Haven't thought about that in a while..."

He then regarded her, "I guess it's my turn now. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend before?"

It was a good answer. Believable, Caroline thought. She hadn't expected that he was going to admit to embezzling funds or murder in the first degree. Although she'd have probably given him more kudos if he'd said something like he'd been arrested after a street fight, at least he wasn't afraid to admit that he wasn't squeaky clean.

"I guess it's my turn now. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend before?" Michael asked.

Caroline pretended to agonise over her answer for a short while.

“I was once engaged to be married to a boy when I was younger,” she admitted. “But then he caught me showing my panties to his best friend.”

Caroline took a sip of her whisky then carried on.

“But then I was only six at the time,” she laughed. “Seriously, though. You’d be better off asking me if I’ve ever not been unfaithful. Im not really girlfriend material you see. It’s not something I’m proud of.”

Caroline went quiet for a bit.

“Have you ever been in love?” she asked.

He then regarded her, "I guess it's my turn now. Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend before?"

Caroline looked surprised by that question and seemed to agonize over how to answer it for some time before admitting, “I was once engaged to be married to a boy when I was younger, but then he caught me showing my panties to his best friend.”

Mike did not know what to say to that he just hung there speechless as she pressed on.

"But then I was only six at the time." She chuckled and he chuckled with her. Then she added, “Seriously, though. You’d be better off asking me if I’ve ever not been unfaithful. I'm not really girlfriend material you see. It’s not something I’m proud of.”

That took him back and he wanted to press her here. How was she so blase about cheating? He kept from peppering her with more questions...that wasn't the game after all.

Then she was silent for a minute or two before asking, "Have you ever been in love?"

He considered the question for a long moment before lifting his glass and taking a good pull of the scotch. he set the glass back down and looked to her, "A couple of times I thought I was, but I've never really met the right woman."

"Okay my turn again," He said pausing to ask, "Have you ever cheated on someone when they were in the same building. Under their nose, so to speak?"

“Actually no,” Caroline confessed. “I’m more of a ‘you weren’t around and this cute guy asked me out, so I did’, kind of cheat.”

It had seemed like an odd question to ask. As if Michael had a thing about infidelity. She’d answered honestly though. She really was a crap girlfriend. She took a sip of the whisky as a forfeit then asked her question.

“Since we’re getting personal,” she told Michael. “Have you ever gone to bed with two different girls in the same week?”

Last edited:

"Okay my turn again," He said pausing to ask, "Have you ever cheated on someone when they were in the same building. Under their nose, so to speak?"

“Actually no,” Caroline confessed. “I’m more of a ‘you weren’t around, and this cute guy asked me out, so I did’, kind of cheat.”

Mike was a bit taken aback by her absolute candor. His new assistant seemed entirely unflappable no matter what she had to confess to. Most women-hell-most men would hedge and haw with rationalizations and excuses for their infidelities, but not Caroline. She was unabashedly honest and it was startling and refreshing at the same time.

“Since we’re getting personal,” she told Michael. “Have you ever gone to bed with two different girls in the same week?”

"Oh shit, now we are getting personal." Micheal stated, "Well...as you can see I'm not reaching for my glass...so that should answer your question, but I will say they were lovely girls...twins and absolutely identical from toes to eyebrows."

"Well...as you can see I'm not reaching for my glass...so that should answer your question, but I will say they were lovely girls...twins and absolutely identical from toes to eyebrows."

Caroline was pretty sure Michael was bullshitting. Trying to impress her with his prowess. Sisters she might have believed but twins were the stuff of men’s fantasy.

He seemed like a plausible liar though. Confident. As if he really believed what he was saying. Still, you didn’t get to be VP of Sales for a Fortune 500 company if you couldn’t lie compellingly

She had intended that this time it would be different. This time, her job would be just that. A job. Something that she did nine to five, Monday to Friday. But Caroline knew that she wouldn’t be able to resist seeing how far she push Michael. just like she hadn’t been able to resist pushing those futures traders.

"It seems like we're not so different," she told him. "How do you fancy playing a game?"

Last edited:
IC: Michael Wallace

"It seems like we're not so different ," She told him, "How do you fancy playing a game?"

Michael's eyes widened at that, and he lifted his glass towards her. "I thought we already were?"

He sat back and gave her a measuring look, but after a moment's thought he took his glass of fine scotch and drained it. Setting it down he shrugged "Fuck it. I'm down for any game you want to play, Caroline. "

Last edited:
“You don’t even know what the game is,” Caroline teased. “This is for teenagers,” she said referring to their drinking game. “In a real game there needs to be an element of risk.”

She studied Michael’s face for signs of weakness but couldn’t see anything.

“I think I’m going to go home now and I won’t be in work tomorrow. But meet me at Harry’s bar tomorrow night at eight and I’ll explain more. Oh and look sharp too.”

Caroline finished off her whisky and picked up her coat then left.

Back