Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that I am still pretty pissed at finding out that my last fuck friend was actually married and not single. The sex was good, really good.... and mind blowing when both he and my husband were fucking me silly. I'll find a new one!
 
ICT I showed someone something today, that I've never shared before.

IACT it was more well received than who it was originally for.

IFCT if that keeps up, .... well... I'm going to have a lot more confessions on my hand :D
 
ICT listening when a friend has a problem and being able to (sort of) help, makes me feel good.

IFCT it's funny what can bring people close together.

I also CT sometimes feeling close to people makes me feel more lonely, not less.
 
ICT in this case, "I'm sorry" won't fix anything. I fucked it up in grandiose style.
 
ICT it both irritates and amuses me when people think they can win an argument by insulting someone...not by laying out hard facts.

IACT it makes me feel inwardly superior when I face this because I know I can win/hold my own without having to resort to such tactics. However, this approach seems to bring out more of the "attack" in other people. :rolleyes:

ICT I'm sick to the back teeth of being manipulated by people and they are going to damn well know it pisses me off too. No more lil miss nice girl (aka doormat)!
 
ICT I miss working shitty hours because I always had time to keep up with ima6uldv8 while at that job :(
 
ICT it both irritates and amuses me when people think they can win an argument by insulting someone...not by laying out hard facts.

IACT it makes me feel inwardly superior when I face this because I know I can win/hold my own without having to resort to such tactics. However, this approach seems to bring out more of the "attack" in other people. :rolleyes:

ICT I'm sick to the back teeth of being manipulated by people and they are going to damn well know it pisses me off too. No more lil miss nice girl (aka doormat)!

So then you feel better about yourself because you're better then them so you're basically insulting them, whether it be outloud or in your mind?

Well, it's okay, I think the arrogance is hot.
 
ICT he totally rocks!
IFCT he is a great friend(and crush).
IACT if we meet or not, he and I will always be friends.
 
ICT I've been laying in bed watching the Casey Anthony Trial coverage a good part of the day.
 
Last edited:
ICT work today was the single worst day I've had since I've started this job. My day has gotten better since I got away, but still.....

IACT if tomorrow is the same way, I might just snap.

IFCT I could seriously, seriously handle getting laid right now, if for no other reason than the stress relief. *laughing*
 
ICT I feel the same about her as she does about me. And, it's one of the greatest feelings I've ever had.
 
ICT that half the reason I go work out is to see the pretty women in the tight shorts with the bouncing boobs...I hope they are ok with being motivation to get fit
 
ICT I really dislike selfish people. Is it really that hard to think of someone other than yourself for ONE minute??
 
ICT I really dislike selfish people. Is it really that hard to think of someone other than yourself for ONE minute??

ICT I was unaware that I should be thinking of people other than myself. :eek: :rolleyes:

IACT I couldn't agree more with you.

IFCT I finally caved and watched the Human Centipede. *sigh* Not even scary. Just vile. I just can't get into torture porn, I guess. I'm sort of fine with that, really.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top