Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT that I'm nervous about a job interview in the morning, but really need the job since my current one keeps screwing me out of hours.

IACT I had something sexy to confess, but I've got nothing lately in that department.

ICT I'd love nothing more than just to stay home today, even if I just cleaned all day. But that's impossible for a while. :(

ICT I'd love nothing more than just to stay home today, even if I just cleaned all day. But that's impossible for a while. :(

I'm home because I'm off sick, and honestly - ICT I'd rather be feeling better and be at work than this :(

just tired...

ict I'm tired of losing friends here at lit because others can't manage to keep their noses out of other's lives and business.

ICT Ive let the asshole who walked out on me more than a year ago still effect the way I think and act today.

IACT I just realized this today

IFCT this pisses me off

ICT it pisses every woman in the world off men can be like that
IACT it has happened to me to
IFCT The bitch who stole him pisses me off even more

-xx- R

ICT it pisses every woman in the world off men can be like that
IACT it has happened to me to
IFCT The bitch who stole him pisses me off even more

-xx- R

It's not only men who do that. But I've learned not to care.

ICT that it pisses me off when someone tells me they are gonna do something and they don't.

IFCT I usually don't say anything....and if it continues to happen....it usually chips away at my respect for that person.

IfinallyCT I also think that I can't really expect change if I don't say anything...but damn....I imagine they must know what they're doing !

I confess that I've had my hand inside my yoga pants for at least half of the day thinking about all of the girl/girl sex that I would love to be having.

ICT I had a flirty coffee today, followed by several sexy kisses in the parking lot after the coffee

IACT I keep licking my lips thinking of his lips and tongue on mine

IFCT I am not surprised my pussy was wet when I got back to work. Those kisses were simple, yet oddly erotic.

ICT that it pisses me off when someone tells me they are gonna do something and they don't.

IFCT I usually don't say anything....and if it continues to happen....it usually chips away at my respect for that person.

IfinallyCT I also think that I can't really expect change if I don't say anything...but damn....I imagine they must know what they're doing !

ICT I agree 100%!!

ICT today has been very confusing. It's been everything from VERY good to VERY bad, and to be honest, I don't quite know what to make of it.

IACT that the VERY good parts have left me wanting to find some trouble to get into.... :devil:

ICT I think I'm about to have an early mid-life crisis. My job situation is crumbling rapidly around me thanks to budget cuts and I feel like I have nothing to show for the years I've put into it.

IACT I think Lit is the only thing keeping me sane right now, and that's kinda scary.

IAACT if it weren't for lack of funds, I'd be at a strip club right now just for something to take my mind off things. For now, it's Lit and cheap beer.:D

ICT I'm not quite sure what to think at this point.

IACT that I think that might be the best way to be.. Just taking everything as it comes and one day at a time.

IFCT it is nice at times to possibly have a friend back..

ICT I think I'm about to have an early mid-life crisis. My job situation is crumbling rapidly around me thanks to budget cuts and I feel like I have nothing to show for the years I've put into it.

IACT I think Lit is the only thing keeping me sane right now, and that's kinda scary.

IAACT if it weren't for lack of funds, I'd be at a strip club right now just for something to take my mind off things. For now, it's Lit and cheap beer.:D
*Hugs* I hope things are better in the morning :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back