What are you thinking now -- continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's too small, adapt. A woman after my own heart! :eek: :D

Oh yes...I'm the female MacGyver. Problem solving, my dear Mr Scots, is the name of my game. :rose:;)

This is so cute!

How much I love Spotify

Awwww...:eek: I'll choose to take this as a compliment. :rose:

Current thoughts? I should be more careful in the shower after such an intense session. But, time to dress for work...carefully :eek:

Happy playing, Lit-peeps. Try not to do anything I wouldn't do ;)
tumblr_mz9e13hh8E1s4xvypo1_500.gif

It's interesting when you don't send a PM to a friend and they don't wonder/care why you haven't. It's like they only respond to something sent to them, but never bother to ask how I am. Is it just me, or is that a clear case of not being important enough to matter about? Do I continue sending PMs, or call it quits, or what? I'm really confused about this 'friend' thing here and how it's supposed to work. :confused: Maybe I should just face facts and realize no one gives a shit about me and leave altogether. :rolleyes:

Is there a music request thread? Where you can type in a mood/desired reaction and people can suggest music pieces/songs?

The king is dead. Long live the king.

("Yes, it's been a pleasure working with you too..." *fingers firmly crossed behind back*)

I'm thinking how crazy it is to start a teleconference meeting at 7 am. Taking a break to look around here while people natter on....

I thinking what my dogs reaction will be in Barbados. She loves water from the hose & playing in the lake, but what will she think of the beach there & the salt water :confused:

L:rose:

Denny

I'm thinking I'm glad our kids are grown up and we don't have a dog. Neither belong on an island on vacation.

I'm also thinking I haven't had a headache since I retired.

I think I'd like to see Wonder Woman with bells on her nipples.

I'm thinking I'm glad our kids are grown up and we don't have a dog. Neither belong on an island on vacation.

I kinda agree, we don't have kids & I wouldn't take my dog on vacation for 1 or 2 weeks but we now have a vacation home there & I'm going from July 18th until Sept. 5th (7 weeks) so she's coming

L:rose:

I'm thinkin it's shower time and then bed, cus I've a headache coming on and it feels like it's gonna be a doozy. Night folks. :rose:

Where do you find one of those Whitelighter people? Is there a store? This whole staying in bed all day is the worst!

I should pay more attention

Makes it sound like you already have some attention on your payroll but are looking to staff up.... :rolleyes: Maybe instead of paying more attention you could get some to just volunteer? Does attention ever summer intern? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back