Craziest Sex - Place

On a golf cart, on a wooded trail that ran between the front and back 9s on a golf course during a charity shotgun tournament.
 
In the back seat of Leon Russel's pink and purple polka-dotted Rolls Royce limo.

No, not with Leon. His driver was damn foxy.

So long ago...
 
With my boyfriend when I was 21...

Upstairs in the hallway, bent over a railing at a house party.

Completely naked, on the hood of his car, parked in his parents' driveway (it was late at night, so dark out)

Spontaneously in front of a few girlfriends at their apartment when a little tipsy.
 
On a really crowded beach. Grannies, children, body beautiful sunbathers all.
Quite suddenly there was a cool on-shore breeze and people covered up some. We pulled a picnic blanket over ourselves. As we cuddled we noticed that everyone around us seemed busy with their own circle of friends or family. First it was a slow and delicious hand job but then we got into spoons and I pressed into her, and took it soooo veeeery sloooowly that nobodies attention was drawn to the fuckers right there in the middle of it all. Wow was it a challenge at the end, spurting my ropes into her and staying quite silent! Some other sexed up crazy folks around us must have twigged to what was going on but the grannies and the kids playing - including our own kids playing with friends but not near us - were I'm sure none the wiser.
 
Last edited:
Crazy

Beach in so cal. Airport I. Vegas interstate in 2 different places. Classroom after kids had left. Empty school building. Adult theater
 
With a bouncer in the clubs office, floating in the water between boats at the lake, on a seado in the middle of the lake.
 
Bent over my bosses desk. And lets just say i was old enough for this to be my 1st job... and it was during business hours. That man had stamina. Made sure i came 1st... then as he put it, made me swallow the evidence.
 
A few

Atop the Washington Monument in Baltimore. On a golf course, on the bed of my truck, in a pool, outside our home on our deck.
 
Bent over my bosses desk. And lets just say i was old enough for this to be my 1st job... and it was during business hours. That man had stamina. Made sure i came 1st... then as he put it, made me swallow the evidence.

Very nice!

How old are you now?
 
In the middle of the Susquehanna River, with people surrounding us, on a kayaking excursion. No one could tell what was going on under the waters' surface. There wasn't even a discussion, we just started doing it, both of us innately realizing we could do so with none the wiser... :D
 
1. On a hiking trail with snow on the ground. It was upper 20's the wife push her jeans down leaned up against a tree I pulled my jeans down and we went at it.
2. Back seat of a car. I fucked my best friends wife while he drove.
3. In a motel swimming pool.
4. My best friends wife again on her bosses desk.
5. Did my wife on a hotel balcony at night.
 
condo on beach 24 floors up with a helicopter flying by several times.

conference room table
 
not too crazy I guess but in an alley on our lunch break just inside an inset doorway
 
In the middle of the Susquehanna River, with people surrounding us, on a kayaking excursion. No one could tell what was going on under the waters' surface. There wasn't even a discussion, we just started doing it, both of us innately realizing we could do so with none the wiser... :D

How far up or down the river?
 
Back
Top