Do gay guys swallow?

I can't imagine not swallowing. I have never not swallowed. I mean, what's the point if you don't finish it off right? If it's in my mouth it's going down my throat.

Anything else would be un-American.
;)

Right on. Unless, of course, he really wants to blow his load on my face...

Same with the buttseks - if I trust you enough to take it from you bareback, I definitely want to feel you blast your juice as deep in my ass as it'll go!:D
 
do gay guys swallow

Well i dont know about anybody else,but i love to swallow mens hott yummy cum and have swallowed every drop that i have been fed and wouldnt want to do it any other way,the same goes for having my ass filled with cum.
 
i had a guy give me some oral fun once and he swallowed i don't know if i could if i returned the favor
 
I've only done this once so far, and I swallowed. I wouldn't have it any other way. Do unto others, right? ;)
 
If I'm going to suck a cock, I'm going to swallow. My father taught me it's not nice to spit.
 
definately have to swallow.

since i'm only with people i trust and know are clean, i swallow everytime if its only a blowjob but if he fucks me i always let him finish inside
 
I love to swallow because the best part of giving a bj to your man is when your lips are all the way to the base of his cock & you feel him swell & throb and begin to dump his load in your mouth & throat.
 
show and tell or swallow

For me I wanna see the cum squirting from his cock head into my thirstie mouth......showing him how much he came bi opening my mouth full of his juzz then swallowing and showing him again .... and then get back to working on getting the last drops of his contracted balls and should those balls be smooth so much the better.... now where's my hard cock to suck?
 
Last edited:
I always swallow when I suck cock. It's a reward for a job well done. Plus I love the taste too!!!
 
I love to swallow. A tasty load of sperm is my reward for sucking my men off well. When a man fucks me, I ask that he wear a condom, but I always suck the cum from it after he busts he load. Yummy!
 
Cum is nice on my face!

It just feels so warm and hot! I love to have it on my lips!
 
Porn is not reality - and you can't say whether everyone does something or not!

I swallow, except on an empty stomach!
 
Back
Top