first cock u sucked

It was a long time ago...

my story links below tell about my first time sucking a cock and getting fucked.... enjoy. :kiss:
 
It is took a while....

My girlfriend was sucking my buddy's cock while I was fucking her (picture her on her back, me on top of her, him straddling her head with his cock in her mouth). We had been doing this for a few minutes (and was not the first time we had both fucked her) when I leaned down to suck on her nipples and notices his cock was about pretty close to my face. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth I gave it a lick. He thrusted forward and the next thing I knew his hard cock was plunged into my mouth.....the rest is history.
 
My girlfriend was sucking my buddy's cock while I was fucking her (picture her on her back, me on top of her, him straddling her head with his cock in her mouth). We had been doing this for a few minutes (and was not the first time we had both fucked her) when I leaned down to suck on her nipples and notices his cock was about pretty close to my face. When he pulled his cock out of her mouth I gave it a lick. He thrusted forward and the next thing I knew his hard cock was plunged into my mouth.....the rest is history.

Mmmmmmm
 
My first was a friend of mine when I was a teenager. He had recently come out to all of us, and I had been debating the idea back and forth in my mind if I really wanted to try sex with guys or not.

We had all been partying at his apartment one night, and I ended up being the last person there. Finally my thoughts got the best of me and I approached him about giving him a blowjob, to satisfy my curiosity. He asked if I was sure, and off to the bedroom we went.

Since this was my first in-person blowjob *first girl I slept with didn't suck dick, pity* I only had porn to reference. So my technique was TERRIBLE. Im not real sure if he was that good, or I was just that turned on, but I came in a few minutes. I never said anything to him about coming, I just let it go. Come to find out he doesn't like come in his mouth, so I did feel bad about that. Once I got mine, I lost my drive, so he ended up having to jack off.

We never got together, as he ran his head to the rest of our friends about what we had done, so I was done with him. But I took a long time to make sure I was okay with what I had done, if this was what I wanted, and did I want to do it again.

My next time was a couple of years later, actually, when I was much more sure of what I wanted to do, and it was a much better experience. Since then I've been an avid cocksucker.
 
2nd or 3rd boyfriend. Went up to a common "make out" spot. Kissed for a while before unleashing (really it was probably 8") his magnificent cock. Surprised I didn't have bruises from the gear shift on my chest. I could have sucked it all night if we hadn't have been so young and quick on the trigger.
 
My first time sucking cock...

Charles had brought over some porn magazines that he had stolen from his older brother's collection. As we were leafing through the pages of porn, looking at the men and women fucking and sucking, both of us got very horny. I looked over at Charles and saw that he had pulled his cock out and was openly stroking himself. He had a magnificent cock, too. Huge to most standards, especially compared to my average cock. It was long and thick, with veins pulsing up and down it. I decided to follow him and pulled out my cock to stroke it, too. We continued looking at the different porn mags, but I kept looking over at his cock in between page turns.

Finally I had to ask him if I could touch it. He smiled and said sure why not. I moved over closer and slowly moved my hand toward it. First coming in contact with the tip of it, then wrapping my hand around it. My GOD it was huge! My hand barely fit around it! I began slowly moving my hand up and down his beautiful sheath and noticed immediately that it was making him feel good as he leaned back, closed his eyes and let out a soft groan. I couldn't help but be amazed at how his organ felt in my hand, the softness of his skin and the pulsating coming from within it. I pointed it towards my face so I could get a better look at the small opening to his prick. I could see a small bead of wetness forming in it. I asked him if he had to pee and he said no. I asked him what that was, pointing at the wetness, and he told me it was "precum." I had never seen that coming from my cock before so I had no experience with it. I continued stroking him and the precum leaking from him was coming out of him more and more, finally running down the side of his cock and onto my stroking hand.

Then I had the urge to put it in my mouth, like the women in the porn magazines were doing to the men. As my face drew nearer, my hot breath getting close to the wet tip of his organ, he opened his eyes to see my lips come in contact with it. He closed his eyes again and groaned loudly this time. I backed off just a bit and a string of his precum stuck to my lips. Licking it off my lips I found it to be warm and tasteless. I opened my mouth and lowered it onto his throbbing swollen cock head. It felt so smooth and silky inside as I began running my tongue around it. More moans and groans came from him as I start moving my mouth up and down ever so slightly. I couldn't get very much of it into my mouth because of the size but I don't thing that mattered to him. My hand continued stroking the lower part while my lips and tongue worked on the head of his lovely cock. I must have done a very good job because it wasn't long before I felt him tense up. The next thing I knew my mouth was being flooded with the first jets of his hot cum, causing me to almost choke and gag. I kept him in my mouth for just a little longer before I couldn't take any more of his load. Cum came flooding out of my mouth as I pulled off him, as I continued to pump his cum out with my hand. I swallowed the leftover cum in my mouth, amazed that it really didn't taste too bad, almost salty sweet. Charles reached down to stop my hand from stroking him anymore because he was becoming oversensitive around the head. He looked at me as I looked back at him, the both of us kind of in shock for a minute at what just happened. He then smiled and told me that he really enjoyed that. He got up and went into the bathroom for a towel to clean up.
 
----------

A guy I worked with in a restaurant. We were both total
newbies. Anyway one night I
drank wine at his place and went
to sleep on his sofa.
Through the open bedroom door,
he asked me what I was thinking
about. He then asked me if I
ever thought about sucking a cock.
I said "Maybe", and he said well
come in bed next to me, which
I did.
We got pretty wild that night.
 
--------------------

A guy I worked with in a restaurant. We were both total
newbies. Anyway one night I
drank wine at his place and went
to sleep on his sofa.
Through the open bedroom door,
he asked me what I was thinking
about. He then asked me if I
ever thought about sucking a cock.
I said "maybe", and he said well
come in bed next to me, which
I did.
We got pretty wild that night.
 
It all started before I knew what I was with someone that was close to me...
 
I was a teenager, my buddy and I used to find playboy or hustlers in the trash on the way to school and hide them. On the way home we retrieved them and put them in our fort we had and on the weekend we would go hide in or fort and look at them. Well at that age it didn't take much to get hard, and one day we started jacking off and well one thing led to another and next thing we new the sucking began. We never came in each others mouth but I did get to cum in his ass and that was my first sexual experience:).
 
I knew that my g/f wanted to see me suck another guy and one night she called me and told me she was in a hotel room with a co-worker and asked me to join them when I got off work. They were naked and in bed when I got there. To make a long story short, I was eating her as I watched her sucking on him. She stopped and looked down at me and said "Why don't you come up here and help me with this". It wasn't the best of times but it wasn't bad. The second time was when she called her ex and asked if he wanted to join us. She asked him if he had a problem with me sucking his dick and he said that for the chance to be with her that he would let anyone suck his dick but. She then told him that when he was ready to cum it had to be on my face. I still have pictures from that day (and many others). That was several years ago. Sadly she has moved away, but he stopped by last Friday.
 
My best friend while we were camping out in our younger years. He wasn't quite to the point of producing anything yet, but it didn't stop me from enjoying the taste and feel of a very hard throbbing penis in my mouth. I pretended I was his girlfriend which I guess made it seem alright. Then we reversed the roles and he did me. I loved it from the first time I tried it and I still love it today ... although I don't get it as often as I'd like to.
 
oh fuck how it was

he was uncut and dripping and i licked his cock from between some laundry
 
The story of the first time I had another guy's cock and cum, all true, is in the link in my sig line below.
 
Loved It!

The story of the first time I had another guy's cock and cum, all true, is in the link in my sig line below.

Very hot story...enjoyed the details while playing with my dick imagining a big one in my mouth!
 
My ex girlfriend's brother. She was showering after a session, he heard, got him in the mood, showed him what a great bj was supposed to feel like.
 
Wife's Lover

Decided to "open" our marriage and my wife and I both took lovers. My wife was not interested in meeting my lover, but we decided to do a threesome with her lover (he was very excited about it). It was mostly a straight MFM with my wife as the center of attention, but she knew I was interested in sucking a cock. She asked him and he was ok so i sucked him. We had several repeat performances where I got to suck him a few more times.
 
How did it happen?

i was at a local beauty spot ,out walking and came to a clearing and found a man sat on a bench playing with his cock and i stopped to watch and he smiled at me and waved me over with his free hand and i went and sat next to him and watched for a while and he asked if i wanted to touch it and i did and began stroking him and then he asked me if i would like to taste it and i thought well why not and before i knew it i was sucking him and when he began to cum in my mouth i knew i wanted more and i have been hooked on sucking cock ever since.
 
20 years old back then

How did it happen?
I went fishing on Tampa bay and along the part of the shore line I was at there was sometimes a few guys hanging around. I found out why when I went to take a piss by a tree away from the water and as I was holding my cock I saw movement to my right and there standing by another tree was an older man holding his cock too. He kept looking at me and then he turned to show me his cock and with his other hand he waved me over to him. I walked over and he told me to get on my knees which I did because I was kind of afraid of making him mad and he stepped up to me and told me to open my mouth and he pushed his cock into my mouth and held the back of my head as he fucked my mouth.. I loved it and knew I would as I had always wanted to try sucking a mans cock and now I was doing it.
 
Back
Top