Leaving the blinds open

Blinds open

My wife and I stayed in a first floor room at a Holiday Inn last year in Baton Rouge. After spending some time at the bar, we returned to the room feeling frisky. With the lights out and the curtain open about a foot, i turned on a porn movie and we began playing around. She faced the TV to watch the movie and i entered her doggy style. I looked toward the window and saw an African American male peeking in watching us. I whispered to my wife that we were being watched. She turned her head to see and he pulled his huge snake out of his pants. My wife said, "Oh fuck" when she saw it. I fucked her pussy with her tits swaying while she watched our voyeur stroke his dick faster. We could see loads of cum hit the window as he shivered. Simultaneously, my wife squeezed tight and came screaming in ecstasy. I gave him the thumbs up and it ended up being one of our most erotic evenings.
 
All the time. I walk around the house naked without even a thought to whether the neighbors can see.

Maybe if I lived in a very rural area I'd be more modest and close my blinds, but growing up I lived in CT and NYC I never worried about anyone seeing me naked. Now I purposely make sure my blinds are always open, but that's because I've become a chronic exhibitionist. I would only close them if I was having sex or obviously playing with myself if I thought kids might see.
 
Depends on the situation and sometimes it's a good way to seduce. I have done it and it doesn't always work but has on a cpl of occasions
 
My wife and I stayed in a first floor room at a Holiday Inn last year in Baton Rouge. After spending some time at the bar, we returned to the room feeling frisky. With the lights out and the curtain open about a foot, i turned on a porn movie and we began playing around. She faced the TV to watch the movie and i entered her doggy style. I looked toward the window and saw an African American male peeking in watching us. I whispered to my wife that we were being watched. She turned her head to see and he pulled his huge snake out of his pants. My wife said, "Oh fuck" when she saw it. I fucked her pussy with her tits swaying while she watched our voyeur stroke his dick faster. We could see loads of cum hit the window as he shivered. Simultaneously, my wife squeezed tight and came screaming in ecstasy. I gave him the thumbs up and it ended up being one of our most erotic evenings.

Great story! Have you brought it up with her ever?
 
Blinds open

Oh yeah. It is foreplay talk for us. She likes to remember that big cock and she fantasizes that he still jerks off thinking about her.
 
I remember way back when, pre kids fucking her doggy while she looked out the front window while kneeling on the couch. Really turned her on. We did it a few more times before she started saying no.
 
I can't wait for cooler weather. I love leaving my blinds and windows open!
 
The house I grew up in is surrounded by farmland, and the pool and patio area has a fence around it... I spent so many long, languous, sensual mornings lying out or swimming in the nude... and loving the feeling of being exposed to the open air...

it got so comfortable, that I've greeted more than a few delivery or repair guys before I realized that I had left my cover back in my chair :)
 
I have done it when dated girl from university.
We did fuck in her dorm room, lights on, blinds open. Then we noticed some movement in opposite building. We made a show for the audience - I fucked her hard in various ways, finished on her face and tits, letting her beautiful lips and tongue build my next hard on. Then I opened window (all it was almost summer hot) and positioning her towards the dark, fucked her from behind, letting her sperm covered tits bounce in open air.
I'm almost sure I heard moans from outside (;
 
Ever since a maid walked in while I was just about to cum in my girlfriend I've been excited by the thought of someone watching. She was so shocked she stood there and watched the finale. Think that's what might have got me interested in CFNM. I now love that, especially with strange women.
 
Nothing better than leaving the blinds open...other than maybe driving without clothes too ;-) both very similar and I love both! The feel of the warm sun on bare skin and the chance of being seen...love it!
 
I was at a friends spending the night and I got up to pee . He was getting his sucked in the door way . She was on her knees and didn't care I saw . I was too scared to ask to join in
 
I used to occasionally go a swingers club, if I was playing with a lady, I would always choose the room that had blinds and I'd leave them open so that anyone who wanted to, could watch.
And the women never minded, off course.
 
Love It!

I've been doing this since my late teens and LOVE it! Standing nude in our home's picture windows as the hot, thirty-something blond from down the street walked her dog by! Oh, so fucking hot!

Or, going into the woods near home, stripping down, hiding my clothes and hiking naked...my hard cock sticking out what felt like a foot!

Indoors or out...always so hot to show it hard! Always hoping to be seen!
 
i have such a rush ..... i was wearing just a bra and a sexy pair of undies felt so sexy and like such a tease
 
not really my thing and never really thought about it but i did masturbate once, totally open wide in front of my window. it usually has automatic "blinds" - the glass turns dark and for some reason i thought it was on... so i was really loving myself on the sofa when i opened my eyes and saw my neighbour in the apartment accross, enjoying the show.

it was.... interesting. haha!
 
Same here!

yes! at home when im getting changed i like to keep my blinds open and definately when im on holidays and i dont know anybody i make sure people can see me. i love it!

I never close the blinds when I travel for business; anybody who cares to look is welcome to. I'd love to catch somebody who was watching my show -! I also make sure I'm good and loud when I know the service staff is in the room next door -
 
Back
Top