Leaving the blinds open

At my country house my bedroom window has no curtain at all. Then, the bed is out on to the side, there no view into it. And the next and only neighbours within half a mile is a relatives house about 200 away, with no windows in our direction, and similarly blind barn side in front of the most active part of their yard, complemented with trees and an old hedgerow.

However, my window overlooks the drive in (we share with above mentioned neighbours, it's about 400m total from the road), front yard and the main gate, and here have been times I have to react to someone at the gate from my room.

Once one very early summer morning (something like 4:30 am, but being our northern summer, it was full light already) I was woken up by single short police siren, very close. At my gates, really? I jumped out of my bed and glanced in the window, and indeed, there was a police cruiser, a trooper standing next to it looking over. He noticed my movement right away, so I opened the window and leaned over the windowsill sitting in knees a bit so to keep my dick under it, at least relative to the upwards angle of the observer (I sleep naked and haven't put anything on yet). As I suspected we had short and unsubstantiatial conversation, as they seemed to confused address and had few questions about a neighbour I knew nothing about, but I gave them directions, at least.

Talking with police naked, even if out of second story window, seemed a bit strange. Then, nudity is legal here, so at least in theory I could go out to the gate that way to talk with them, but I'm a bit too shy for that, lol.

In city flat I have heavy curtains to block out streetlights. However, I can see over the next house, and into the windows of the apartment block over the next street, maybe 200m away. At the top floor there is a flat that seems to think any blinds are unnecessary, at least for the large open plan living room with kitchenette. I admit I have used binoculars to check out what they do there occasionally, and have got lucky more than one, they seems to be fun people who love spontaneous sex.

Home alone for a few days, and going completely nude for the duration ... I opened all the blinds and doors, and am sitting around naked near the front door ... Hope somebody walks by ...

Unbeknownst to me, our daughters watched us through our bedroom sliding glass door. There was a rock wall outside which blocked any view from the neighbors, so we often just left the door open, especially during the summer. Considering that we were very sexually active, they got an eyeful. I only found out about it long after my husband passed away and my younger daughter revealed their secret to me.

Unbeknownst to me, our daughters watched us through our bedroom sliding glass door. There was a rock wall outside which blocked any view from the neighbors, so we often just left the door open, especially during the summer. Considering that we were very sexually active, they got an eyeful. I only found out about it long after my husband passed away and my younger daughter revealed their secret to me.

One day my sister and I came home from school, and entered the house per usual ... My mother had double french doors on her bedroom, which had blinds covering the glass on each door ... The blinds were open ... My mother and step-father were inside fucking ... We were amazed and taken aback, but we both stood there for a minute or watching as they did it missionary style ... Have always loved open blinds since ...

Where I used to live we had a long front garden (for the UK) over a 100 feet, with a house on the opposite side of the road, and no one overlooking the back. My FWB used to often visit and she never liked the curtains to be drawn. We used to walk around naked and have sex anywhere in the house not thinking that anyone could see. On one occasion she laid on my bed, my room was at the front of the house, and I gave her a full body massage - which ended up with us fucking each other's brains out. A few days later I bumped into the lady from over the road, who told me that her daughter and her family would be visiting for a week and then asked if I would mind closing my curtains whilst they were staying. To cut a long story short, it turned out that her and her husband could see into my windows and had watched the massage, but thought that her daughter wouldn't appreciate the same show. I only lived there a few more months but we ended up putting on a few more shows for them, unfortunately it was more difficult for them to put on a show for us - as they would have been in full view of the road and several other houses.

Does anyone like purposefully leaving the blinds open while changing? While having sex? Leaving the door open a crack or wider knowing there are other people in the house?

Before I bought my house I had a fifth story condo so no real reason to close the blinds or curtains since we were the tallest building.

Does anyone like purposefully leaving the blinds open while changing? While having sex? Leaving the door open a crack or wider knowing there are other people in the house?

I love it and do it all the time ... Have always enjoyed changing and having sex in front of an open window ... Don't know that I've ever been seen, but the possibility is thrilling ... Also love having the door open a crack when other people are around ...

We too k the blinds down the day we bought our house and never put up curtains. We've lived here for 45 years.

Back