Leaving the blinds open

jennifer036

Literotica Guru
Does anyone like purposefully leaving the blinds open while changing? While having sex? Leaving the door open a crack or wider knowing there are other people in the house?

i do

I will leave the lights and. Blinds open when I change and have sex. In the summer till I will often leave the window open as well. I'm sure the neighbors have heard the gf on a few occasions

peek a boo....:eek:

we live on a quiet street that our bedroom window is ten feet from the street....(we have a huge backyard that we hope to put a bedroom there someday)

my wife is always changing there and I am always "close the blinds"

maybe its her thing.

we have done it in our bedroom bathroom with the kids in the other room watching tv..

very intense trying to finish before they come barging in,,

we used to not when the children were here...now we are like they are always here...

:)

We live in a house where the only curtains are on the windows in the guest bedroom and bathroom...but it's 400 feet from the road and nearly that far from the closest neighbor...

And since we're nudists...well.

When we travel we're a bit more modest...but sometimes the drapes are open just a bit when I'm changing, or lounging, or moaning...

My wife and I regularly will fuck in the living room. The glass door to the backyard is rarely covered. A dead end road runs behind our house. Its about 150 feet away, but someone may have caught a peek before.

My junior year of college, I lived on the bottom floor of an apartment on a side street. Across the alley was a 2 floor building. The girl who lived in the upstairs never closed the blinds. I caught a glimpse of tits a few times, walking around in underwear plenty.

We live in a quite village but we never have nets on our windows just curtains which we leave open most of the time. If people want to look in its up to them,

Oh, one of my favorite things to do is to go to the window topless to close them, and press on the cold glass as I do it. Some times, there is someone there and that makes it even better.

I have left my blinds open when changing sometimes or touching myself but there is a fence in the back, so I don't think anybody has seen anything. :)

I've wanted to. But always shy away before going through with it. Someday...

Did so in response to an apartment neigbor whose bedroom window was ten feet away and kitty corner. She was always at least partially exposed as she got ready for bed. I decided to treat her to some of me in the same manner. I did get her attention ,and satisfied the watch and show in me at the same time.

I was on a business trip to LA, where I also had a girlfriend. She and I were in my hotel room which was visible to many rooms across the courtyard. I had told her about seeing a couple from my room putting on a explicit show with the lights on and drapes completely open. She wanted to do the same thing. I was willing, but my company was paying for the room and I could not risk getting kicked out of the hotel. So we compromised, drapes all the way open, but lights off.

We left the French doors to the hotel balcony open last year in Cyprus every night. Lovely breeze off the Med and a shame to cut that off. The way the hotel was built it would've been difficult to see but I'm certain we were heard.

Does anyone like purposefully leaving the blinds open while changing? While having sex? Leaving the door open a crack or wider knowing there are other people in the house?

I love to do this in a hotel when having sex...and leave on a dim light in the room as well, just in case someone across the way wants to watch.

My wife and I couldn't afford a honeymoon so my work colleagues paid for us to stay at the best hotel in the area on our wedding night.

We arrived late and having been teasing each other all day, completely lost ourselves in each other and fell upon the bed. It was only when the sunlight flooded through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows the next morning that we realised anyone in the flats across the river from our hotel would have had a front row view of our fun.

At home I have to be careful...but when I travel on business....HELL YES! I masturbate in my hotel room...blinds open and lights on...hoping...just hoping...that someone is watching me!

At home I have to be careful...but when I travel on business....HELL YES! I masturbate in my hotel room...blinds open and lights on...hoping...just hoping...that someone is watching me!

Love it. Wish I was there to watch. One of my favorite fantasies...

Pulling up to my hotel for the evening I let out a long sigh. God it has been a long day. Traveling and entertaining clients is always tiring, but this one had really made my life difficult. I had never met Miss Hernandez before, only spoken briefly to her on the phone. However, when the software I had sold her law firm had a probl
When I arrived this morning her assistant, a stunning blonde wearing a tight fitting black skirt and white top with small perky breasts pushing against the fabric ushered into her office. Sitting behind the desk was this amazing 30ish Hispanic woman dressed almost identically as her assistant. However, it was her very large 36DD’s threatening to pot the buttons on her top that caught my eye.

Lucinda Hernandez was just hanging up the phone when I arrived and I extended my hand out to introduce myself. “Hi Lucinda, I am Teri with Law Source Software, nice to meet you”, I said. To my surprise, she did not take my hand, instead, she pointed over to the desktop computer and said “fix it – and don’t call me Lucinda, my name is Miss Hernandez”.

For the remainder of the day Miss Hernandez had alternated between demanding I fix her software problems or show her how to use an application. Yet, often she would brush up behind me, accidently resting her large breast in the small of my back or rub one of her well-toned long legs against mine as she searched for something on her desk.

I was both humiliated and excited by the treatment I was receiving from this beautiful woman with her long dark hair pulled up high, her sexy, smoldering eyes peering from behind her glasses, her overly tight business attire and her total confidence. Needless to say, by the time I reached my hotel room, I needed a long bath and a glass of wine.

I ordered room service and pored myself a hot bath. Both did the trick and by the time I was drying off I felt much better. I had not looked around the room when I entered, just rushed into the bath, now I did so with an appraising eye. There was a large king sized bed, facing the television, and a sliding patio door to a small balcony overlooking the courtyard. I opened both the curtains and the door and looked out over the balcony from my 6th floor room into the courtyard below.

Raising my gaze, I looked around at the other courtyard rooms, most had the doors and curtains pulled, one did not. I saw movement in the room across the way. Oh my, now this is interesting I thought. I don’t know why I did it, but I stepped back into the room and turned off the lights, hiding myself in the darkness. Letting my robe slip from my shoulders into a pile on the floor I returned to the window wearing only my purple panty and bra set. Looking back across the courtyard I saw …….

xoxo Teri

At home our closest neighbor is 350-400m away, so privacy isn't an issue. When we travel we often leave the blinds open, it always makes things a little hotter.

Love it. I pulled my GF down to the couch in our front sitting room and started making out with her. She and I ended up having sex on the couch. The only problem (haha.) is that the front sitting room is on the ground floor with a busy walk way outside of it...oh yeah, it has 4 large windows that cover the entire front of the room and they were all open wide. The UV screens may have kept the casual observer from looking in but it was still hot. She didn't realize that the windows were open till I pulled her up and off the couch to position her so I could enter her from behind...by then we had already started to peak and it was too late to stop.

No blinds

I used to hav a neighbor we never met but we both used to leave our windows open wen we wud hav sex and watch each other

My partner & I always walk around the house naked - blinds open but I don't think anyone can see in - too bad if they do I suppose. We have a large in-ground pool, so we skinny dip all the time & get out & dry ourselves in the patio area. It our yard & our pool hehe

Our bedroom window can be very clearly seen by houses across on a hill, my fiancé and I like to leave the blinds open every now and then whil we have sex or she gives my a bj, ive never directly seen anyone looking at us but have caught glimpses of others walking by their windows in states of undress which is always a turn on.
If we have company over shell get on her knees and give me a quick bj upstairs with the door open she can be loud at times with her sucking so we've gotten a few smirks when we reappear back downstairs.... And when we were dating we used to fool around a lot in her living room once her family was asleep... Always more exciting when there is the possibility of being watched or caught doing something naughty :devil:

sounds like you have a voyeurism story you would like to share ,i'm sure we would all love to read it .don't be shy,lol

i remember a friend of mine would go jogging every morning before going to work. he would always pass this one house and he could clearly see the couple having sex through the front blinds. he couldn't help but look, but didn't stay long enough to get caught.

this couple must have been sex fiends because he would jog in 5 in the morning. last thing i think about when i get up that early is sex.

Last edited:
I always leave the blinds open when having sex in a hotel, it just makes it so much more exciting and naughty. Don't do it at home though, don't want to upset the neighbours!

Back