Any curious, straight guys out there?

i'm at a lost, Where are you?

jpro56 said:
I am still waiting to find a guy near me but I can't wait to hear all the "juicy" details of your encounter.
In the middle of the state of confusion......... get there almost daily, glad got map to find right roads!
tuff to find a place when is no city or states name! zip be nice too
 
where in Oregon!

curiouscurious said:
anyone in Oregon want to try this?
I slept alone in Biggi Oregon!!
run up and down and run east and west in Oregon,
would you like to try a truck driver 55 mwm , I'm will to try just about anything,
what cums around has to go around...........

how many people love to said I had a truckDriver suck me?
you don't have to tell them you also suck him! hehehehe
 
25/m curious...I've had several fantasies about it...as a matter of fact almost every time I masturbate I fantasize about it, but for some reason I always chicken out when thinking about actually doing it...
 
Male from Fort Worth, Texas here.... 6'3, 215. Straight...

Would love to experience a couple or guy teaching me what to do... I would do almost anything you would like... My dream would be getting deflowered by a woman... or a guy while she is watching....

Anyone want to make my dream come true?
 
lovablo said:
Oh heck yeh I am a very Bi-Curious straight guy!!!!! I would love to get together with another guy and just have all kinds of SEX. I fantasize about it all the time

I'm interested PM me or email me. Those pics are hot on your profile.
 
Well I am now in my mature years, but as an adolescent I had a time of exploratory oral contact with a buddy, then at age 30, my first adult bi encounter with a buddy and his wife. Seems he told his wife he was "curious" and she just ignited with desire to see his fulfill his fantasy. I was invited over,dinner, some TV, a old 8mm home movie, (No VCR in them days) showing a threesome with a guy fucking this woman, the other guy at her head feeding her his cock, when the gut at her head leaned down across her body and close to the other guy's cock and her pussy, when the guy pulled out and slipped his cock into his buddies mouth. This was repeated several times until when he pulled out he was spurting cum and some of it in his buddies mouth. The wife told me her hubby enjoyed watching her suck another guy and was I game for some play. Yes, with my friends approval and I was pleasured by her warm mouth.

She told her hubby to "Get over here, and I'll show you what to do" And he did, and they did, and later, I did! I was expected to reciprocate she "told me"!! In later years when I was living alone, I read several personal ads of mature married couples seeking an another male for fun and games. I suspected, and correctly so, that either the male wanted some guy sex, or his wife wanted to see some guy sex in addition to her own pleasure of having two men to please her.

I can tell you if your nervous about hanging out at ABS or gay bars, finding a nice couple satisfies both a desire to suck some cock or eat some pussy. I have never progressed to any anal activity by a guys cock but have enjoyed a dildo or rubber cock in my ass! Buz
 
Contact me!

Hey Lethaine: I'd really enjoy hearing nfrom you and exchanging either real life experiences or fantasies. It does seem we have somethings in common. I am in my early 70's now but have many experiences to share so please contact me! Buznabe


Lethaine said:
I am intensly curious and have many fantasies about being 'used' by a woman or couple with a dominant woman. I have a few dreams about just me and another cock, but perhaps its that last shred of 'real guy' in me that keeps my mind centered on the couple/female aspect.

My goal coming here is to share my many dreams with others and interactively as well. Should things go from there, well who knows what the future holds. Idealy I want to share, exchange and learn the extent of my own interest and limits. This seems like a good place to have my first post. My first submission under this screen name is in the inbox, there are a couple others under a different name from a few years ago, that name is Vayporh. They will give you an idea of what my mind is working on.

I'm married, over 20 years with this wonderful but sexually limited woman and want to stay that way. But I just cannot ignore these desires any longer and need to share them at the very least. Hopefully I'll get to exchange stories and chat with some of you folks in the future.
 
Hand_in_Motion said:
What about men who just want to jack off with other men without needing anything else? I've gotten used to using my hand, and it's not that bad. I respect everybody else's preferences, interests, fetishes and choices in life. I just happen to be the odd man out. The only two options that interest me are to either be married to a woman and have vaginal intercourse with her or to masturbate by hand with a buddy. Thinking of oral or anything else with a guy doesn't do it for me. It's just how my brain is wired. Any married men out there who just want to groove on some old fashioned masturbation with a pal to relieve some stress?

Jake

I do!

I confess that I do enjoy the idea of one day sucking another cock9if not swallowing...never know) but mutual jack while relaxing with a flick and a drink would be amazing. I would love to watch your face and feel your dick throb and suddenly shoot ropes on your chest and my hands. of course, i would love for you to do the smae...;)

I once - a few years back - could bend over and just get two inches in my mouth - it was intense. Not the sucking but the fact it was there! I think jacking off a guy would lead to some kind of oral sex - again, even if you don'y let the guy blow in your mouth.

I am online a fair bit - maybe if someone is interested, we could webcam and at leasat start there.

Thoughts?
 
all over

i'm all over the place, today been in maryland west virginia , virginia..
i'm in Ruther Glen, for the night! heading to Alanta Ga..
 
Sucking and fucking

I'm fairly new at this at this. My male lover and I arelooking to expand our horizons with one or more men. I fantasize about being on my back in the center of a group of men who cum all over me. I would also like to experience a cock in the mouth and one in my ass att he same time. Any interest?
 
Hey, guys...

Just poking my head back and and saying hi to my kindred spirits.... 30-something Central New Yorker who's been fantasizing about these things much more often....just wanted reassurance I'm not alone... :D

Have a great one, one n' all....
 
WaywardWanderer said:
Hey, guys...

Just poking my head back and and saying hi to my kindred spirits.... 30-something Central New Yorker who's been fantasizing about these things much more often....just wanted reassurance I'm not alone... :D

Have a great one, one n' all....


Nope, you're definitely not alone.
 
Indiana

Lafayette, IN guy here--mwm, bi, discreet, experienced--loves couples of all kinds--pm me if you're close...

<< 6ft/200/blu/bro/8incut
 
Ayuh, I hear you

downforce said:
25/m curious...I've had several fantasies about it...as a matter of fact almost every time I masturbate I fantasize about it, but for some reason I always chicken out when thinking about actually doing it...


I'm the same way. Mostly because I wouldn't ever want to hurt my wife. I've never been unfaithful, male or female...
 
I'd love to try mutual sucking...maybe move on to anal later. I'd love to find another couple to experiment with first.
 
d2bbf3e7bfb4b379113687a762a869c1200604260_full.jpg
 
Still LOOKIN'

In Northern California. Where are all the STR8, curious guys out here?
925 area code :cool:
 
Back
Top