*bites lip in anticipation*

Yeah I know Scottish and not being a Soccer fan seems a bit strange :D more of a motorsport follower myself

Top Gear for the win!

Alnmouth is a lovely place, only about 60+ miles south of me in Northumberland, nice area.....Scotland is nicer though :D x

Hehe I spent a lot of time in the north of England and loved it. Beautiful part of the world. Perhaps someday I will get back that way and visit Scotland. I would love to see Edinburgh!

Ahh ok, him I have heard of once or twice...like I said, I don't really follow football lol. My loyalty generally lies with the team located geographically closest to me :)

And talking about sport is something women like anyway ;)

Sorry, but I should really need to be drunk, in order to have my dick ready for your orifices!...

Maybe it's time to dip my toes in again :)

So who are you rooting for this superbowl Sunday? Being that I am in the Pacific Northwest, I have to cheer for the Seahawks!

I like how you dip your toes back in...super sexy shot of you! :kiss:

I don't really care who wins, so I'll join you and root for the Seahawks.

I like how you dip your toes back in...super sexy shot of you! :kiss:

I don't really care who wins, so I'll join you and root for the Seahawks.

Thank you very much for such kind words :)

I don't really care who wins either...but my friends around here will kill me if I don't cheer for the local team :D

Thank you very much for such kind words :)

I don't really care who wins either...but my friends around here will kill me if I don't cheer for the local team :D

Very welcome! The pics today...and in the past...are super hot! Thanks for sharing them.

We can't have them doing that to you! Seahawks it is then.

Very welcome! The pics today...and in the past...are super hot! Thanks for sharing them.

We can't have them doing that to you! Seahawks it is then.

Aw thank you very much, you're so generous with your compliments :)

Yes, I had better cheer hard for the Hawks so I don't get in trouble hehe :devil:

One more pic before bed I suppose...

Attachments

• pinch1-11.jpg
    pinch1-11.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 196
Aw thank you very much, you're so generous with your compliments :)

Yes, I had better cheer hard for the Hawks so I don't get in trouble hehe :devil:

One more pic before bed I suppose...

Very pretty eyes and stunning body...the pinch is super sexy too! Thanks for the additional post. Sleep well! :kiss:

I think if you watch any kind of game you need to take sides to have fun :D

This is a good point! I suppose most of the time when I watch sports, I have a preference for one of the teams (like my local hockey team...boy I love hockey). But there's some fun in just not caring who wins sometimes; then you can enjoy the game for it's skill and finesse no matter who is playing :)

Very pretty eyes and stunning body...the pinch is super sexy too! Thanks for the additional post. Sleep well! :kiss:

Thank you! Didn't sleep too well but your kind words were very nice to wake up to! :rose:

Thank you! Didn't sleep too well but your kind words were very nice to wake up to! :rose:

That stinks! I'm sorry to hear that.

My kind words just call it like they see it...enjoyed seeing and complimenting on your pretty face and stunning body! Hope your days gets better. :rose:

That stinks! I'm sorry to hear that.

My kind words just call it like they see it...enjoyed seeing and complimenting on your pretty face and stunning body! Hope your days gets better. :rose:

Well honesty is the best policy! It's definitely preferred :)

Hopefully everybody else has had a better start to their day!

So who are you rooting for this superbowl Sunday? Being that I am in the Pacific Northwest, I have to cheer for the Seahawks!

Good call.

Nice to see you posting again.

Well honesty is the best policy! It's definitely preferred :)

Hopefully everybody else has had a better start to their day!

It definitely is...I speaketh the truth!

Mine started off wonderful! I got pics of you :)

Good call.

Nice to see you posting again.

Thanks so much! The encouragement helps...2014 was a rough year and I wasn't sure anybody would want to see me posting again :)

It definitely is...I speaketh the truth!

Mine started off wonderful! I got pics of you :)

D'aww. Well now I am all blushing :eek: (Also, lit needs a better icon to represent blushing!)

D'aww. Well now I am all blushing :eek: (Also, lit needs a better icon to represent blushing!)

I bet you look very pretty blushing! And I'd agree with you on the icon. We should request an enhancement. Lol.

Thanks so much! The encouragement helps...2014 was a rough year and I wasn't sure anybody would want to see me posting again :)

We love seeing you post Fawndie.:)

Thanks so much! The encouragement helps...2014 was a rough year and I wasn't sure anybody would want to see me posting again

2014 was a rough year for me as well.

But I always enjoy seeing my friends.

Oddly, I didn't think anybody would want to see me again. It went okay.

It's so great to see you posting again. Lovely pictures in both cases, as always. :)

I think I'd just like to see a good, close game. Last year's was such a downer that it really ruined the build up. I doubt that will be the case this year.

2014 was a rough year for me as well.

But I always enjoy seeing my friends.

Oddly, I didn't think anybody would want to see me again. It went okay.

I don't know about that, everybody has somebody who cares and wants to see them again I am sorry to hear you had a tough year too though :heart:

It's so great to see you posting again. Lovely pictures in both cases, as always. :)

I think I'd just like to see a good, close game. Last year's was such a downer that it really ruined the build up. I doubt that will be the case this year.

Aw thank you L_I! How have you been? I didn't see last year's game so I have no idea how boring it might have been hehe. I will probably watch today's game in the worst way possible; flipping between it and other tv that interests me more, lol. I'm a bad, bad sports fan :D

Haha I dunno about pretty, but definitely more red! :D

Hi ru!! Aw, always so sweet to me, thank you :) How have you been?

Went back to work April last year after 6 months out I'm feelin it. Love to see you post still.;)

Went back to work April last year after 6 months out I'm feelin it. Love to see you post still.;)

Wow, that would definitely take some adjustment! How are you handling it? I hope it's not a profession that causes too much grief!

Back