cuckolding

Thankyou..I've got hard again reading this...The bits about the marital bed / wedding photos, the dress hubby washed & telling the guy his a better lover... It's all making my heart pound.

ahh, have you had your wife after she's been freshly filled if she does it bareback? And i have to ask the maker of this threat if she would also let us know if she's taken it the same way or not with her lovers.

ahh, have you had your wife after she's been freshly filled if she does it bareback? And i have to ask the maker of this threat if she would also let us know if she's taken it the same way or not with her lovers.

ahh..yes .but it was mine

I believe the lady asked if it turned the rest of us on

I for one and I'm dead certain I speak for many would love to have you report back to us last nights adventure, reading the "stories" posted is certainly entertaining but you always wonder if they're just someones hopes and here we have in line with todays fetish on TV a REALITY storey. Know your true power, you can get a hundred dicks hard all at once with just your words. Many of us would love to be in hubbies place when he returns home, unless of course he didn't go to a motel and is peeking in thru one of the windows all night, which would be proof positive you don't live in Chicago where the temp last night was 4 degrees.

A Most Dangerous Game

I had the experience of having my (now ex-) wife go out on "dates" for a couple of years. And she eventually encouraged me to do the same thing, which I did. Frankly, I can think of nothing before or since which was as exciting. We got very turned on in bed afterwards as we told each other in great detail about exactly what we had done. I am not an especially jealous type, so I wasn't really hurt by any superior qualities the other guy had.

The problem was that eventually my wife fell in love with one of the guys and left me. I am now remarried to a wonderful woman, who thinks that this whole series of events is disgusting. But I am just as turned on by the whole idea as ever and have a lot of fanasies about her with another man.

And like the other gent, this thread has gotten me very, very aroused.

I love it when my lady wife is freshly filled, all loose and sloppy with another guys spunk inside her. Better still many other guy's spunk mixed up inside her:devil::D Sheila my darling wife loves a nice hot lust filled gang fuck occasionally and I get my rocks off big time watching them all take turns with her knowing how loose and sloppy she's going to feel later.

Wow! Very interesting reading folks... I've had a fantasy of cuckolding my husband for a while now, but unfortunately I'm not in the situation that blondegirlashley is. My husband abhors the idea of me with other men, so the few times I have tried to bring this fantasy up with him, it has ended in failure. :(

I would love to be watched while I enjoyed some virile stud, making my cuck man squirm and twist (with enjoyment?). Anyhow, great thread!

Wow! Very interesting reading folks... I've had a fantasy of cuckolding my husband for a while now, but unfortunately I'm not in the situation that blondegirlashley is. My husband abhors the idea of me with other men, so the few times I have tried to bring this fantasy up with him, it has ended in failure. :(

I would love to be watched while I enjoyed some virile stud, making my cuck man squirm and twist (with enjoyment?). Anyhow, great thread!
you are a wonderful girl!!! I wish my wife would try a cuck relationship! She seems to fantasize about it some times, she has a very dom type mentality but is afriad i might leave her. I guess i need to be patient :)
Weird thing about me, I don't even really want to watch. I don't want to sleep around with anyone bet her, I want her to have fun and then behind close doors , have her throw it in my face... even sit on my face afterwards ... and tell me all about it. But i think it will take some time to get her there. :) she is a great wife so i will wait :)

And please don't be too hard on me for not knowing how to be once coming home after a night like that. How does a wife walk in the door and tell her husband all the gritty details of the date she just went on without him. How does she bring up how nervous she was, and also how excited, and how this old friend of hers was so polite, and such a gentleman, and was looking very attractive, and how he made her feel special again, paid attention to her, flattered her, complimented her, paid for her dinner, and took her home with him despite the fact he knew she was married? How does a wife tell her husband that she walked into this man's house, fully intending to sleep with him? How does she just go into how he softened her up with wine, and they made out on his sofa and he felt her through her dress, and whispered in her ear how much he wanted her. How does she describe being led by the hand into the bedroom, and undressing her partner, not her husband, and letting him undress her. Does she describe how attractive he was? How fit he was? How she loved touching his chest and stomach, and loved feeling his body press down on hers as she lay in his bed naked? Is it too much if she explains how hard he was, and how the man's cock really was bigger than his. Does she tell him how it felt to be pinned under him with her legs spread, letting him inside? Does include how she didn't ask him for protection, and instead waited for her partner to bring it up because she was afraid of offending him?

How does a wife tell her husband all that the first night either of them are trying it?
Reenact it with your hubby. tell him as honestly as you can EVERYTHING

Thats what I tried to get my gf to do when she had her fun. It drove me crazy like never before. Still my top thing if only she was interested in it any more

First off, thanks to so many of you who have offered your encouraging comments and advice to me. I don't know if I would feel right about carrying this on without you, but you give me perspective I can't get anywhere else. I'd never tell any of my friends about this, and John (my hubby) is obviously a bit biased and possibly confused (like me) on the whole subject.

But more than that, it's giving me the confidence to do this. Maybe sleeping around with other men is a really easy thing to do for super gorgeous model types with the fake boobs, and short skirts, and obviously in no need of more confidence, but there's a huge amount of self conciousness that gets in the way of a normal girl like me. (I've talked with a girlfriend of mine, and we both agree, lots more women would sleep with lots more guys if they just believed the guy was serious about wanting them. I'm talking about those 'cougar' aged women who some younger guy might hit on, but says no not because she doesn't like him, or doesn't want to, but she thinks that there's no way on earth he could want her like that, the thought never even enters her mind that it's a possibility.)

Back to my point, lots of your comments make me feel sexy enough to pull this off. Saturday night was by far the hottest date I've been on, and I think it's because I was more relaxed. Tense and nervous as hell, but a little more relaxed at least about myself.

Now to the details. John (I'm using his name now because really, it's common enough I don't think it's giving anything away, and it might even give him a little thrill if I ever tell him about this site and this thread to know all these guys and gals are reading about all that's happening). Anyway, John left after I was showered and made up and dressed. He was also there for the phone call earlier, when I called up my partner and told him John would be away until late the next day, and that I wanted him to come over right away because we have the house all to ourselves. He knew what I meant.

I remember John kissing me goodbye and telling me to have fun, and to stay in the bedroom as much as possible and for me to be as loud as I could be with him. Odd instructions, but even odder what I found out later. But until my partner came over, I was nervous, sitting around in my dress, killing time. I even came online for a bit.

So my partner finally came over and I opened the door. I could see he liked what he saw because he asked “is that for me?” I guess referring to the dress. I posed for him, and said yes. We started making out right away. We both knew what we were there for. I rubbed him through his pants and he was instantly hard. His hands were all over me, and we were french kissing as we were madly groping each other. I led him upstairs almost immediately, by the hand, and it felt sooo naughty.

Before I knew it, I was jumping backwards on the bed and his shirt was off, and he was coming after me. I think I've said it before, but he's totally manalicious. (He keeps in way better shape than John. Quite good looking, and frankly I'm not sure why he's not dating anyone right now). My panties were off before I hit the bed, and within seconds (I say this because I don't think I've ever been this ready this fast) my dress was pushed up all the way just under my armpits and he was inside me, between my legs. The fucking was furious, and I took John's advice and was very vocal. I'm not usually, but it just seemed appropriate. The bed even rocked so much that we put dents in the wall from the bedframe.

He finished in me, and I had one of his cigarettes. (I don't smoke, and neither does John, but he does, and I thought it would be fun to smoke in bed). We went to sleep, as it was already late. I just slept naked, having lost my dress partway through our lovemaking. He slept naked too. Something totally naughty feeling, cuddling up to a different man at night than you woke up with that morning. Same sheets and all. (I did of course reassure him John would NOT be home that night, as he made some comment about not wanting to get killed if he came home).

Partway through the night we started again. It was in a dreamy daze. I don't even know who started it, him or me, but we were pressed up against each other under the warm covers. This time I was on top, but we finished the same way. In morning, I slept in while he got ready. He wanted to be out of there good and early, but still managed to have each other once more after his shower. He looked really good.

Now for the sort of fucked up part that I probably would have flipped out about if it wasn't for the chatting and advice I've been getting on here. John came home within only a couple of minutes of my partner leaving. I sent him off, and went back upstairs, to clean up when the door opened and he came in. Immediately he was all over me, telling me how gorgeous and sexy I was. We made love. I didn't tell him about the loads left in me, but I could tell by his immediate expression that he could feel it. He had such a look of lust for me on his face, it was terribly sexy! And, erm... he asked to finish on my face, which he's never done or asked to do before. I guess the passion was just cranked up so high he felt he could say it, and we had a little talk about how I'm cool with all this before the date started (again, thanks to the advice on here).

We talked a bit about what happened in bed after we finished, both out of breath. I asked what he decided to do that night. He said he wasn't originally going to tell me, but because I seemed to understand him more than he thought I would, he'd share it with me.

Basically, he spied on me. But holy shit, I never would have imagined what sort of effort and planning he was willing to go through.

He hid out in his car in our garage all night. (The garage isn't attached to the house, and you barely have any room to get out once the car is inside, because it's so small). There is a small window in the garage looking onto the house, but you can't see much. He said he tried to place the light so our silhouettes would be cast on the blinds and he would see us that way, but he said it didn't really work. What DID work, and totally got him off all night was the audio. He showed me: my cell phone was open and plugged in under the bed. (I get free evenings). He called his phone with it (he has free incoming calls) and put it on mute. Then when he was in the car, he turned it to the bluetooth radio. Or something like that. We're not in Chicago, but he had an electric heater in the car running off an extension cord to keep warm.

So the effect was, he was in the car with the sounds of his wife's lovemaking with another man amplified and pumped through his car's surround sound system! He sat there and listened to everything he could. The heavy breathing, the moaning, the banging of the bed, the squeak of the springs. He said he couldn't hear everything clearly, obviously, but some of the stuff he heard, I was even a little shocked and embarassed about. You don't always think of what you're saying in that situation. He said he loved me calling out “fuck me, fuck me” and expecially loved when he said he thought I said that my partner was a much better lover than he was. (Which I did say, but is not necessarily true. I was just staying in role, really). But the thing that was the hottest by far he said, was being woken up partway through the night by fucking sounds, knowing that we were at it again. He didn't realize what it was at first, and then he got so hard when he knew what was going on.

And since he was spying on us, he was able to come into the house as soon as my partner left. And that's where we are now.

Damn my fingers are tired from all this typing ;)

Now that was hot as hell!!!! It got me all worked up.. Thanks for sharing....You are one fine hot wife.

Firstly Thankyou for telling us all what expired in detail. I'm sure everyone has been hanging out for the latest. You do tell it in a very appealing way.
Secondly I knew hubby would spy ...Just shows how much he is into it.
Thirdly I think it's only a matter of time before he wants to go down on you afterwards. I suspect he possibly already wants to . But maybe what he really craves for is for you to push him down there without you letting him know your full of you know what. See thats the appealing part the wife not disclosing she's just erm u know.
XX00 Greg

To all who enjoy this thread

read anything by K.K on this board, I've read several of his stories and I think he has a fetish because every storey I've read has the husband cleaning up as its called.
Ashley, hot very hot and I told you he'd be there somwhere, somehow, its how guys think, I'd bet that somewhere as u two play with this he's gonna suggest a hidden camera, those secret cam's that transmit for several hundred feet in color would leave someone in a garage with quite a hard on to sit around and wait his turn. The only problem with them is they usually require quite a bit of light to see anything, so you gotta have the lights on, but the mornig trist would be bright and cheery! Oh but thats just how I would do it!!

First off, thanks to so many of you who have offered your encouraging comments and advice to me. I don't know if I would feel right about carrying this on without you, but you give me perspective I can't get anywhere else. I'd never tell any of my friends about this, and John (my hubby) is obviously a bit biased and possibly confused (like me) on the whole subject.

But more than that, it's giving me the confidence to do this. Maybe sleeping around with other men is a really easy thing to do for super gorgeous model types with the fake boobs, and short skirts, and obviously in no need of more confidence, but there's a huge amount of self conciousness that gets in the way of a normal girl like me. (I've talked with a girlfriend of mine, and we both agree, lots more women would sleep with lots more guys if they just believed the guy was serious about wanting them. I'm talking about those 'cougar' aged women who some younger guy might hit on, but says no not because she doesn't like him, or doesn't want to, but she thinks that there's no way on earth he could want her like that, the thought never even enters her mind that it's a possibility.)

Back to my point, lots of your comments make me feel sexy enough to pull this off. Saturday night was by far the hottest date I've been on, and I think it's because I was more relaxed. Tense and nervous as hell, but a little more relaxed at least about myself.

Now to the details. John (I'm using his name now because really, it's common enough I don't think it's giving anything away, and it might even give him a little thrill if I ever tell him about this site and this thread to know all these guys and gals are reading about all that's happening). Anyway, John left after I was showered and made up and dressed. He was also there for the phone call earlier, when I called up my partner and told him John would be away until late the next day, and that I wanted him to come over right away because we have the house all to ourselves. He knew what I meant.

I remember John kissing me goodbye and telling me to have fun, and to stay in the bedroom as much as possible and for me to be as loud as I could be with him. Odd instructions, but even odder what I found out later. But until my partner came over, I was nervous, sitting around in my dress, killing time. I even came online for a bit.

So my partner finally came over and I opened the door. I could see he liked what he saw because he asked “is that for me?” I guess referring to the dress. I posed for him, and said yes. We started making out right away. We both knew what we were there for. I rubbed him through his pants and he was instantly hard. His hands were all over me, and we were french kissing as we were madly groping each other. I led him upstairs almost immediately, by the hand, and it felt sooo naughty.

Before I knew it, I was jumping backwards on the bed and his shirt was off, and he was coming after me. I think I've said it before, but he's totally manalicious. (He keeps in way better shape than John. Quite good looking, and frankly I'm not sure why he's not dating anyone right now). My panties were off before I hit the bed, and within seconds (I say this because I don't think I've ever been this ready this fast) my dress was pushed up all the way just under my armpits and he was inside me, between my legs. The fucking was furious, and I took John's advice and was very vocal. I'm not usually, but it just seemed appropriate. The bed even rocked so much that we put dents in the wall from the bedframe.

He finished in me, and I had one of his cigarettes. (I don't smoke, and neither does John, but he does, and I thought it would be fun to smoke in bed). We went to sleep, as it was already late. I just slept naked, having lost my dress partway through our lovemaking. He slept naked too. Something totally naughty feeling, cuddling up to a different man at night than you woke up with that morning. Same sheets and all. (I did of course reassure him John would NOT be home that night, as he made some comment about not wanting to get killed if he came home).

Partway through the night we started again. It was in a dreamy daze. I don't even know who started it, him or me, but we were pressed up against each other under the warm covers. This time I was on top, but we finished the same way. In morning, I slept in while he got ready. He wanted to be out of there good and early, but still managed to have each other once more after his shower. He looked really good.

Now for the sort of fucked up part that I probably would have flipped out about if it wasn't for the chatting and advice I've been getting on here. John came home within only a couple of minutes of my partner leaving. I sent him off, and went back upstairs, to clean up when the door opened and he came in. Immediately he was all over me, telling me how gorgeous and sexy I was. We made love. I didn't tell him about the loads left in me, but I could tell by his immediate expression that he could feel it. He had such a look of lust for me on his face, it was terribly sexy! And, erm... he asked to finish on my face, which he's never done or asked to do before. I guess the passion was just cranked up so high he felt he could say it, and we had a little talk about how I'm cool with all this before the date started (again, thanks to the advice on here).

We talked a bit about what happened in bed after we finished, both out of breath. I asked what he decided to do that night. He said he wasn't originally going to tell me, but because I seemed to understand him more than he thought I would, he'd share it with me.

Basically, he spied on me. But holy shit, I never would have imagined what sort of effort and planning he was willing to go through.

He hid out in his car in our garage all night. (The garage isn't attached to the house, and you barely have any room to get out once the car is inside, because it's so small). There is a small window in the garage looking onto the house, but you can't see much. He said he tried to place the light so our silhouettes would be cast on the blinds and he would see us that way, but he said it didn't really work. What DID work, and totally got him off all night was the audio. He showed me: my cell phone was open and plugged in under the bed. (I get free evenings). He called his phone with it (he has free incoming calls) and put it on mute. Then when he was in the car, he turned it to the bluetooth radio. Or something like that. We're not in Chicago, but he had an electric heater in the car running off an extension cord to keep warm.

So the effect was, he was in the car with the sounds of his wife's lovemaking with another man amplified and pumped through his car's surround sound system! He sat there and listened to everything he could. The heavy breathing, the moaning, the banging of the bed, the squeak of the springs. He said he couldn't hear everything clearly, obviously, but some of the stuff he heard, I was even a little shocked and embarassed about. You don't always think of what you're saying in that situation. He said he loved me calling out “fuck me, fuck me” and expecially loved when he said he thought I said that my partner was a much better lover than he was. (Which I did say, but is not necessarily true. I was just staying in role, really). But the thing that was the hottest by far he said, was being woken up partway through the night by fucking sounds, knowing that we were at it again. He didn't realize what it was at first, and then he got so hard when he knew what was going on.

And since he was spying on us, he was able to come into the house as soon as my partner left. And that's where we are now.

Damn my fingers are tired from all this typing ;)

FUCK THATS HOT!

Yea, i think cuckolding is a rare fetish, but the guys that are into it they seem to be all about it! you man is lucky to find a girl who is willing to give it to him, and seems to be getting into it. Keep it coming I love hearing about your experiences.

I'm flattered at all the compliments. Yes, there were some moments of awkwardness after it all, trying to have dinner, and grocery shopping, and doing all that normal stuff with him. Work and life also gets in the way, as we haven't been intimate again since sunday.

In hindsight, I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have let him finish where he did. Maybe I should have just teased him and told him no, and maybe let him do it on my legs or something instead. I mean, if that would be the right cuckoldy sort of thing. If I'm on the right track there, I was thinking of dressing up for him in something sexy and posing about for him, letting him jerk off to me. I think he will, if you guys think that's something he'd like.

Also, call this a silly question, but for those of you who said my post was hot, what did you find so hot about it? John's been saying I'm so hot, and my sleeping with other guys makes me so much sexier, and hotter, and beautiful. I love his compliments, even if they're in that context. I just want to know what everyone else gets out of it and if it's the same.

Ya, life does get in the way of things.... im sure your time will cum..lol
It really depends on how you view the whole facial thing..... seems to go from either love it to hate it. If you are looking to continue a bit of tease/fantasy... then maybe making him do it someplace else would have continued the 'chase' or tease. Dressing in something sexy and talking to him while he jerks off for you would be totally hot! let him finish where ever you tell him to... in that case your in control.
I think the true honesty of your posts is what is so hot. The fact we can almost feel your heart racing.... all of it.... you describe it in great detail without really telling EVERYTHING about it all.... its sexy

hmmfor me it's ...well all of it. but that he's willing to let you, your willing todo it. and do it well!! and being we have not as yet seen you. your guys want you again and again. hmm that you tak'em bareback and finish in you......yea everything about you reeks of sultryness.
my best wish for you and hubby.

Just a thought about cuckolding

Let me start by saying the exception does not always break the rule. In most marriages, one partner beit the female or the males needs the other partner more, leaving the marriage unbalanced from the getgo.

In this country, whether we want to believe it or not, our core values, tend to undermine those fantasies that we may have or even those fantasies with which we try to live out or experiment with in "real time." It is those core values that lay the foundation of guilt inside us by creating doubt or leaving us questioning our intentions.

All around us, including nature, a society grows through partnering with the opposite sex, not the same sex. However, emotional baggage from the past either causes us to move towards the same sex or towards fulfilling our own fantasies. We live out this contradiction and uncertainty daily.

For years, and I mean going back to WWI, married males have had affairs, leaving their wives at home to care for the children. These affairs took place for a variety of reasons, but, the bottom line was that they had the same feelings that are being expressed and/or questioned in this forum. So, the concern, guilt, or wondering that is being expressed is nothing new.

Even if the other partner wants to see their spouse have sex with someone else, does not necessarily mean that is what they really want. It may be what they say they want so that they can stay in the marriage because being there is better than being alone.

I believe that everyone has a right to pursue whatever form of happiness that they want and to live out whatever desires that they feel they want to pursue. But, in so doing, they must be aware of the consequences and take responsibility for those consequences. Once that is done, having sex with another partner, while your spouse is watching can be excitingly erotic and fulfilling.

I would suggest not doing that because it excites your partner or because they say it is what they want... I would suggest doing it because it excites you and takes you to new heights of sexual excitement, passion, and desire.
It can be an sensation experience...

Simply bear in mind, that if you want to dance, you must pay the band.

And, take into consideration who is in control. Is this done because you are in control or is this being done because your spouse is in control. Sometimes, control emerges from a position of submission and weakness...

Then, there is the third person and all the associations and connections that person has, and what would happen if someone found out about that person and what they were doing with the two of you???

My experience is to make sure that you "fool around" with someone who has just as much to loose as you do... Getting involved in any situation other than that can hurt you financially as well as emotionally.

I remember growing up someone telling me about the consequences of having sex with an underage girl, which was called "jail bait." Ten minutes of pleasure and 20 years in jail...

Just some thoughts to reflect another vantage point on the subject.

I'm flattered at all the compliments. Yes, there were some moments of awkwardness after it all, trying to have dinner, and grocery shopping, and doing all that normal stuff with him. Work and life also gets in the way, as we haven't been intimate again since sunday.

In hindsight, I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have let him finish where he did. Maybe I should have just teased him and told him no, and maybe let him do it on my legs or something instead. I mean, if that would be the right cuckoldy sort of thing. If I'm on the right track there, I was thinking of dressing up for him in something sexy and posing about for him, letting him jerk off to me. I think he will, if you guys think that's something he'd like.

Also, call this a silly question, but for those of you who said my post was hot, what did you find so hot about it? John's been saying I'm so hot, and my sleeping with other guys makes me so much sexier, and hotter, and beautiful. I love his compliments, even if they're in that context. I just want to know what everyone else gets out of it and if it's the same.
For me it's the ultimate form of domination, you can have fun and he can't. Seeing you get dirty with another man and he has to enjoy it from a far. And I think it would have been a great idea to tease him a bit and make him wait, make him earn the right to cum. But thats just me :)

Your hot by the way!!! keep the stories coming. And you should really consider letting us see a pic! I know a lot of us are dieing to see you.

I can only answer the question of why your post is so hot.
There are so many reasons:
Your descriptions of your sexual encounter are vivid and well-written. In addition to the description, which are very good, there is also the foreshadowing of what your husband is to reveal later.

Your sex acts and your attitudes toward them reveal a growing confidence in your sexuality and your appeal that to me is the most arousing thing about a woman. A woman who knows she had the abilty to turn on a man and who uses that ability is incredibly arousing to me.

I have voyeuristic tendencies that your story taps into and

I have an exhibitionist streak, too, which is even stronger. So I can identifiy with your lover as well as your husband.

Finally, I have a submissive side, and the idea of you learning to flaunt your power over your husband is very hot.

I'm no real expert, but I'll take a shot at the other question.

Yeah, I think he would be turned on by the scenario you outline. How do you think that would affect your feelings toward him?

Mike

Back