Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I have gotten more PMs tonight than usually, wonderin' if I should answer any of them. :p

Rudolph is my favorite and I was on another freaking road trip and had to miss it:(

Since I don't have cable I've missed them all for about 3 years running. This year I fixed that for good- I bought up all the DVD sets I could. I highly recommend the Rankin & Bass Holiday Classics collection; Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, The Little Drummer Boy, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Cricket on the Hearth, Frosty Returns- ahhhhhhhhh, the memories :D

And thanks to the gods for the release of the deluxe edition of the Year Without A Santa Claus! Now I never again have to go a year without hearing the Snow Miser/ Heat Miser duet!

Since I don't have cable I've missed them all for about 3 years running. This year I fixed that for good- I bought up all the DVD sets I could. I highly recommend the Rankin & Bass Holiday Classics collection; Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, The Little Drummer Boy, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Cricket on the Hearth, Frosty Returns- ahhhhhhhhh, the memories :D

And thanks to the gods for the release of the deluxe edition of the Year Without A Santa Claus! Now I never again have to go a year without hearing the Snow Miser/ Heat Miser duet!

I've always loved A Christmas Carol. You know my kids never were into any of those good old Christmas shows.

I've always loved A Christmas Carol. You know my kids never were into any of those good old Christmas shows.

A few years back I was in a semi-professional production of A Christmas Carol, and it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a performance. I think it's the last time I really felt the Christmas spirit, and so did the rest of the cast. I was one of the solicitors, young Scrooge, and Mr. Topper (the drunk friend at Fred the nephew's party). Ah, and our Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come was fantastic! The designer created a 14 foot tall spectre of Death that took 3 puppeteers to operate, but the effect was just astounding- especially during his first appearance where he rose out of the 3 feet of fog surrounding Scrooge and towered over him. Damn, now that was a fun Christmas...

I confess that I have completed moving! That's why I was gone for a couple of days. And now, confess that the unpacking is a daunting process. However, I'm looking forward to it....just not TONIGHT...lol

*collapses*

A few years back I was in a semi-professional production of A Christmas Carol, and it was probably the most fun I've ever had in a performance. I think it's the last time I really felt the Christmas spirit, and so did the rest of the cast. I was one of the solicitors, young Scrooge, and Mr. Topper (the drunk friend at Fred the nephew's party). Ah, and our Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come was fantastic! The designer created a 14 foot tall spectre of Death that took 3 puppeteers to operate, but the effect was just astounding- especially during his first appearance where he rose out of the 3 feet of fog surrounding Scrooge and towered over him. Damn, now that was a fun Christmas...

I would have loved to see that production. WOW how fun!

Rudolph is my favorite and I was on another freaking road trip and had to miss it:(
Aw, sorry you did! I think my most favorite is Peanuts Christmas. But I love watching all the cartoons.

I love those! Haven't heard of the Cricket one, though. Watching all those are so much fun. I'm glad you have them :)

I confess that I just read Billboard's top of the Decade and I'm more than a little disturbed by the results. What does it say of the world in which we live when N*Sync takes "Best Album" and Nickleback takes best group?

I'm going to go put on my old Led Zep and Who 33s, curl up in a fetal position, and maybe have a little cry... :(

I confess that I just read Billboard's top of the Decade and I'm more than a little disturbed by the results. What does it say of the world in which we live when N*Sync takes "Best Album" and Nickleback takes best group?

I'm going to go put on my old Led Zep and Who 33s, curl up in a fetal position, and maybe have a little cry... :(

(psssst they aren't in this decade but I feel ya). ;)

Nickleback rocks... shhhhhh ;)

Ict

(psssst they aren't in this decade but I feel ya). ;)

Nickleback rocks... shhhhhh ;)

I like your pants around your feet....and I like the dirt thats on your knees....and I like the way you still say please, when your looking up at me....:devil:

yes Merry Christmas Charlie Brown is the the one? I LOVE that one too. Linus is my favorite.

I'm going to have to agree. I still say that A Charlie Brown Christmas is the only special to use actual scripture and not sound preachy about it. Honestly, I do tear up a little when I hear Linus recite it at the end, particularly with his so matter-of-fact, "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."

However, I'm not too much of a purist not to find this horribly offensive re-edit terribly amusing...

A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa

"Charlie Brown, of all the mothafuckas in the world, you 'da mothafuckest."

And for the sake of redeeming some kind of decency, here's the lesser known sequel to the Royal Guardsmen's "Snoopy and the Red Baron"

"Snoopy's Christmas"

It continues the story of the first song, and also commemorates the famous December 25th "Cease Fire" during World War I. Even during one of the bloodiest times in modern history, there was still one day of honest to God Peace on Earth.

Last edited:
I confess that I have completed moving! That's why I was gone for a couple of days. And now, confess that the unpacking is a daunting process. However, I'm looking forward to it....just not TONIGHT...lol

*collapses*

isn't moving wonderful ...

sometimes

enjoy the new place , lots of new naughty memories to make now

*collapses*

I hate moving. If I was closer to you, I'd give you a hand with the unpacking.

Missed you, Raven!

ICT I am an insomniac at times and spending time on Lit probably makes that much worse than it might be otherwise.:eek:

I confess that I went to a strip club last night, and even after several pairs of tits in my face, I didn't get turned on until one of the strippers started making chicks in the audience flash their own tits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back