What made you smile or laugh today? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I am meeting son's new girlfriend for the first time this week :D

As well as being a dual subject undergraduate, she plays bass in a band, so she's already making the right choices ;)

And she makes him happy, which is perfect, isn't it?

As well as being a dual subject undergraduate, she plays bass in a band, so she's already making the right choices ;)

hope it all goes well.. Sounds like your family parties will be lot's of fun (not to mention loud).. 2 bassists when you all get together to jam?

Waking up and realizing that today is a holiday so no work..

In three hours, if all goes well I can breath again, with out worry.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
My little firedog has discovered the joy of a soft bed in front of the woodburner. Flat out on a sheepskin holding her toes up to the heat.
My little destroyer has discovered the joy of the fan vent on top of the wifi router. Now she sleeps on it all day and accidentally (or perhaps purposefully) turns it off at the most inconvenient moments.

Getting shit done. This is why I like three day weekends: I woke up today ready to be productive, and because I don't have to go to work that means this spirit of productivity is being directed towards household items.

What's her position on Brussel sprouts? I think that should be one of the highest criteria.

My divorce has been finalised!
Drinks are on me! :D:cattail:

I'm freeeeeeeee!

Congratulations! I think this calls for cake.
gvdK6Oh.jpg

Hehehe, calm down. My mind always goes to tea when there is cake.

We have drunk half the bottle.... Another bottle! (cracks it open) :D

Champagne all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back