Any curious, straight guys out there?

Well, since everyone else is jumping on, I might as well get jumped as well.

I've only had one experience back before I was married and I still fanasize about doing it again. Anyone in NE indiana wanna help out?

delpete said:
Well, since everyone else is jumping on, I might as well get jumped as well.

I've only had one experience back before I was married and I still fanasize about doing it again. Anyone in NE indiana wanna help out?

Welcome and don't worry about labels.

Enjoy yourself.

Hi, I'm a 21 year old college sudent in NY, and I constantly fantasize about sucking cock, and increasingly about getting fucked also. I've never gone through with this fantasy, but I'd like to, and I think one day I'd like to. I'm not really attracted to guys, but if a guy is in really great shape I can admire his body. I don't know if I'd be into kissing, but if the guy is attractive I think I might enjoy some intimacy in the heat of the moment. If anyone in NY wants to chat, feel free to pm me.

I can't front...I'm curious about guys...I tried it once a LONG time ago and it wasn't fulfilling ( no pun intended ). I find myself having these little fantasies and I suppose I'll end up acting on them, in the right time and place with the right person...
I've had a guy blow me and I fucked, but I right now Dark Gables pics have me thinking about sucking a dick. Too bad you're in TX, man...that's for real...I've never had it anally either, but have thought about it and would probably do it if was the right guy...

This is a great thread. I'm finding more and more guys like myself. I'm straight....married....and have been very curious about sucking cock for a while now. I've been to the bi-chat rooms a few times and have played around while I was there. It really turned me on. I've tasted my own cum and really like it. Being married and living in a small town has kept me from living out my fantasies though. It's been really cool reading everyones stories.....getting really turned on as matter of fact. Hope to read more posts.

I finally sucumbed to my fantasies. Started making posts at Squirt.org and ended hooking up with this wonderful older gay guy. I truly have never received a blow job from a lady like I got from him. He had my toes curled big time. I never screamed so loud :eek:

After I shot my load and he swallowed he kept sucking me until I went soft. Shiver after shiver, I shook and quivered for many minutes after:heart:.

Would surely like to have that feeling again, my wife never has swallowed and never will :(

So drop me a line if any live around the NWburbs of Chicago :p

Originally posted by larrycando
Welcome and don't worry about labels.

Enjoy yourself.

Wow! Gotta be pretty limber to enjoy yourself! I know...I have tried!

Saying Hi

We'll I've been out of town for about a month and I just wanted to drop in and say hi to all the guys that just found this thread.

girls to watch

i would like to play with another guy's dick but even moreso if a female would watch and laugh at us. al

Wishing that you were closer

Originally posted by milesteg6
i love the feel of a guys cock in my mouth. i love stroking other guys.

HUMMMMMMMMM .....I could use some of that myself......

hot hard cock

Am a curious married guy in MD. REALLY interested in getting with a man to explore the fantasies I harbor (for a while now). I want to suck a thick hard cock. I think I want an experienced cocksman to plough me and make me his bitch! Man if people only knew what goes through my mind... I am at the point where I will act on my fantasies. It is just a matter of finding the right partner...

I have on only one occasion touched/stroked another guy's cock, while his wife watched, as well as several other people. The more I think about it, the more curious I become. I believe I'm ready to lose my bi 'cherry'. Just need the right partner in the Chas./Hunt. WV area.

Re: Wishing that you were closer

LingerieandLace said:
HUMMMMMMMMM .....I could use some of that myself......

something like this?;) massaging

see also "hot male sex pics" thread in the glbt chatter thread

this topic is really a turn on for me. my wife is not very sexually outgoing, so it's been pretty much just boring sex for a long time. i've never had a bi experience, but i fantasize about it quite a bit. i know i'll go through with it one of these days, but it will have to be someone i'm comfortable with. like alot of others, i often think of finding out a friend is bi and us having sex, but all of my friends are "homophobic" types. mabye one day the stars will align, and it will happen. it does feel really good to air these feelings out on here.

18yo, M Straight, but I wonder what it would be like to explore another guy. To suck a cock and everything. But I'm not overly sure on what effect it might have on my life. Better off, finding a chick with a strap-on into those things. :) lol

Anyone in the Portland, OR area want to suck some cock? I will be there May 17-20 and will be available for you. Just PM me if you are interested.

Anyone in San Francisco want to suck cock? I will be in San Francisco May 24 - 25 and would be available for you. Nice downtown hotel!

any success stories?

Anyone on Lit hook up for this kind of fun as a result of this (or other Lit) threads? Care to tell your story?

*looks around*

Back