Aussies! Check in here!

G'day everyone,
just dropping in to say hi after being gone for a while,
i see the aussies thread has been closed up which sux alot of fun was had on that thread.
i better save this one so i know where to go,
well nothing much has been going on up here in brizzy town.
c ya's
rasher.

Guess what, rasher?!
I'm moving up your way! Buderim, to be exact :D

Guess what, rasher?!
I'm moving up your way! Buderim, to be exact :D

Kool its about an hour north of us,nice ginger factory there at Buderim,with a macadamia nut factory across the road aswell,its nice up there,you & the family will enjoy it up there.

Kool its about an hour north of us,nice ginger factory there at Buderim,with a macadamia nut factory across the road aswell,its nice up there,you & the family will enjoy it up there.

Thinking..... on my days off...... I would probably want to come to Brisvegas.....
....so maybe a coffee day sometime?
:D

Timed my cumback to perfection, and found the old thread - and the new one. G'day people, its been far too many months since I last visited - how is everyone?

howdy

Thanks for kicking ooff the new threat Queenie

all good her in Melbourne

Also packing up to have a summer break
now we just need summer

Hi to everyone that's found us :)

Spent all day yesterday moving the biggest and heaviest pieces of furniture down to the storage shed. The house is looking very empty now!
After my man leaves on the 7th Dec, the kidlet and I will be living very simply.... mainly because we'll have hardly any stuff in the house!
Our beds, a sofabed to sit on plus a couple of camping chairs, my computer desk and chair, a fridge and a freezer. That's about it. Very spartan :eek:

I overdid things yesterday and am in some pain this morning. Various bits are stiff and sore...

How was your weekend?

After posting in the old thread about a billion times it wouldn't feel right if I didn't post here at least once.

Hi guys :D

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was an Aussie thread. And then this popped up in the new posts list!

I'm Sarah, 34 year old woman in Sydney.

Anyone else glad it's Friday. Longest week ever...

Hello all y'all in Oz.
I'm not an Aussie, but I've met a number of very nice folks from Australia and New Zealand.

Hi WQ. Nice to see you on the PG.

Hi to all just found this thread wondered if there was an Aussie thread.

G'day everyone,
just dropping in to say hi after being gone for a while,
i see the aussies thread has been closed up which sux alot of fun was had on that thread.
i better save this one so i know where to go,
well nothing much has been going on up here in brizzy town.
c ya's
rasher.

G'day Mate.

Nice to meet ya.

How's it going?

Hi to everyone that's found us :)

Spent all day yesterday moving the biggest and heaviest pieces of furniture down to the storage shed. The house is looking very empty now!
After my man leaves on the 7th Dec, the kidlet and I will be living very simply.... mainly because we'll have hardly any stuff in the house!
Our beds, a sofabed to sit on plus a couple of camping chairs, my computer desk and chair, a fridge and a freezer. That's about it. Very spartan :eek:

I overdid things yesterday and am in some pain this morning. Various bits are stiff and sore...

How was your weekend?

G'day Queenie (((((hugsssssssssss))))) and :kiss:'s

So, all set for the big move?
How far are you going? (My Aussie geography is pants!!!! Ha ha)

After posting in the old thread about a billion times it wouldn't feel right if I didn't post here at least once.

Hi guys :D

Hi everyone, fair dinkum Aussie here too.

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was an Aussie thread. And then this popped up in the new posts list!

I'm Sarah, 34 year old woman in Sydney.

Anyone else glad it's Friday. Longest week ever...

Hello all y'all in Oz.
I'm not an Aussie, but I've met a number of very nice folks from Australia and New Zealand.

Hi WQ. Nice to see you on the PG.

Hi to all just found this thread wondered if there was an Aussie thread.

Hey Guys :D

Nice to meet you all.

How's your weekend going?

G'day Queenie (((((hugsssssssssss))))) and :kiss:'s

So, all set for the big move?
How far are you going? (My Aussie geography is pants!!!! Ha ha)

I won't be leaving till after the New Year - mainly because I can't get the kidlet and myself plus the car all on the ferry on the same date.
So I am stuck here till then.
Nearly finished the main packing..... all except the beds, washer and dryer, a couple of camp chairs, fridge and freezer and the bbq is now gone.
Like I said - for the next few weeks it'll be like camping!
But this needed to be done while I had the muscle here to do it. I would never have been able to do this otherwise!

I'm moving to just North of Brisbane. For a year or two. Not sure how long. :eek:
Almost 1800 km's to drive once I land in Melbourne.
But that's ok..... I've driven right around Oz a few times now!

I won't be leaving till after the New Year - mainly because I can't get the kidlet and myself plus the car all on the ferry on the same date.
Nearly finished the main packing..... all except the beds, washer and dryer, a couple of camp chairs, fridge and freezer and the bbq is now gone.
But this needed to be done while I had the muscle here to do it. I would never have been able to do this otherwise!

I'm moving to just North of Brisbane. For a year or two. Not sure how long. :eek:

So why the move? Need a bigger place? ;):D
I plan to travel heaps on Kimmi when I get the tine.....

So why the move? Need a bigger place? ;):D
I plan to travel heaps on Kimmi when I get the tine.....

I wasn't going to move, but the co offered my son a job as well. He has a gap year before he can go into the Army, so this is good for him. Plus they've offered to pay for his senior first aid, advanced fire-fighting and basic OHS. All thing that will help him in his chosen field in the ADF.

I wasn't going to move, but the co offered my son a job as well. He has a gap year before he can go into the Army, so this is good for him. Plus they've offered to pay for his senior first aid, advanced fire-fighting and basic OHS. All thing that will help him in his chosen field in the ADF.

Nice knee!!! That's great for your son......and you hey :):D

Ughh I hate packing. I hope it's going really quickly for you.

hiya, dom. close game against the welsh, eh? did you watch it?

hello to the aussies, tambien. :D

Back