New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Happy naughty Saturday sexy Osco, and of course love drooling over your new sexy pics here, MMMMM, you sure know how to make the sun shine on this snowy Saturday.:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ok, I could use a break from sharing my hidden bits anyway, I suppose. Probably best to keep them hungry for more.... ?

Glad you're feeling better. Shame I couldn't be there to harmonize you.

You would fit in perfectly.

Happy naughty Saturday sexy Osco, and of course love drooling over your new sexy pics here, MMMMM, you sure know how to make the sun shine on this snowy Saturday.:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sorry to hear you're snowed in. I've been experiencing unseasonably warm and non-snowy weather! Glad you found me helpful in coping with the rough weather :)

You would fit in perfectly.

This feels like one of those times when fitting in strikes me as an important thing...

Tasting, wanting more

As luck would have it, I have more! A near endless supply of photos awaits, needing only some glass and time to get them from me to you! Glad you like, I am feeling good about the chances of finding said time in the coming week.

Sorry to hear you're snowed in. I've been experiencing unseasonably warm and non-snowy weather! Glad you found me helpful in coping with the rough weather :)

This feels like one of those times when fitting in strikes me as an important thing...

As luck would have it, I have more! A near endless supply of photos awaits, needing only some glass and time to get them from me to you! Glad you like, I am feeling good about the chances of finding said time in the coming week.
I am looking forward to even more of your sexy choices, and I am sure the other ladies would agree with me

I am looking forward to even more of your sexy choices, and I am sure the other ladies would agree with me

OH yes, these ladies are an agreeable bunch! I'm certain they won't say no to more pictures.... Unless I mix it up and start posting really weird shit, like my miserable attempts at landscape and wildlife photography :D

Me and all my lady parts are rejoicing -- can't wait!

I want to watch that, it sounds like a fascinating experience!;)

Oh yeah, also, happy Saturday. I am bored and would much rather be fucking.

I was just looking outside at yet another day of gray and feeling like this cold will never end... and then I came here ... suddenly I'm a hell of a lot warmer... go figure! So damn sexy! :kiss:

OH yes, these ladies are an agreeable bunch! I'm certain they won't say no to more pictures.... Unless I mix it up and start posting really weird shit, like my miserable attempts at landscape and wildlife photography :D

I want to watch that, it sounds like a fascinating experience!;)
Throw in a little nudity and we will even ogle over those:devil:

I am going to effort some photos tonight. Be back later (at which point will also address the lovely comments...)

:eek:

Same lighting, new lens! Well, it's an old lens. But I don't think I've used it since 2012, so it's kind of new.

Also, it's Sunday. Hope everyone had a better weekend than I did.

Last edited:
Same lighting, new lens! Well, it's an old lens. But I don't think I've used it since 2012, so it's kind of new.

Can I just quietly slip my arms inside that jacket and wrap them around your waist? Press my face against your chest -- caress your back? I bet your skin feels so warm. Once again, you just make me want to live in your shadows. Lovely, sexy pic. Thank you, gorgeous!

Oh that's lovely... I wanna trail kisses down your body!!

Can I just quietly slip my arms inside that jacket and wrap them around your waist? Press my face against your chest -- caress your back? I bet your skin feels so warm. Once again, you just make me want to live in your shadows. Lovely, sexy pic. Thank you, gorgeous!

Yes, yes you can.

You are a fucking gorgeous man.

:heart:
:eek:

Oh that's lovely... I wanna trail kisses down your body!!

Weird. I want that too.

You gals are awesome. I woke up feeling like "fuck Monday", and then I checked in here to some lovely comments and a pm or two. Day may yet be saved....

You gals are awesome. I woke up feeling like "fuck Monday", and then I checked in here to some lovely comments and a pm or two. Day may yet be saved....

Personally, I'm waiting for "fuck Tuesday" where fuck goes from bad to very good -- You did mention that Tuesday might be a day where the stars align and you get a chance to give us more???? Sending tons of adoration your way. Here's hoping that Monday just keeps getting better for you. :kiss::heart:

Personally, I'm waiting for "fuck Tuesday" where fuck goes from bad to very good -- You did mention that Tuesday might be a day where the stars align and you get a chance to give us more???? Sending tons of adoration your way. Here's hoping that Monday just keeps getting better for you. :kiss::heart:

I may have said that,however latest reading from the astrologer indicates that Thursday shows more promise of alignment than Tuesday.

I may have said that,however latest reading from the astrologer indicates that Thursday shows more promise of alignment than Tuesday.

Fire your astrologer because that blows! Pout. :mad:
No worries. I could use a good exercise in patience.:rolleyes:
However, there are other parts of me that shun patience altogether!

Kinda new is really good!!!!...
Hope 'Fuck Monday' turns into something fantabulous;)
Your sexy pic made my Monday;)

Fire your astrologer because that blows! Pout. :mad:
No worries. I could use a good exercise in patience.:rolleyes:
However, there are other parts of me that shun patience altogether!

There's always hope that I will find some miraculous free time. It's what keeps me going....

Kinda new is really good!!!!...
Hope 'Fuck Monday' turns into something fantabulous;)
Your sexy pic made my Monday;)

We can always hope! Glad to improve the start of your week:)

It was kinda crappy yesterday but I feel much better after seeing this, it's so sexy. You take great photos.

It's a bright, sunshiny day, and there was a narrow band of natural light coming in. So I thought I'd use it to take some dark pictures. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back