Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is Bi and she is also my step sister. The first time i had sex on any drug, it was with her and her bi friend maddy who had an overweight boyfriend with a small penis. My wife had fucked bigger men, doubling my girth and my length, i am only 9 inches, and above average girth. Maddy was a hippy stoner, C breasts tiny nipples. Her Bf's cock from my estimation was half an inch. One night we drank Jack daniels until her bf passed out and smoked a couple grams of weed. I was belligerantly drunk so i peeled my wife's shorts off as she was on top of maddy making out. My wife(from here on out i will call her Jane) has always satisfied me sexually but never had enough pressure in her pussey to arouse me fully. I started fucking her doggy style and maddy notices my size difference, telling me it was the biggest cock she has seen. Which i took for what it was and had an insyant craving for her on top of always being more attracted to her petite body with nicer tits, compared to Jane. Jane, being the party animal she is, ended up eating her out. Jane had no experience eating vagina so i pulled out, my sites of a fresh new pussy. I layed next to jane and started giving lessons about clit licking, lip sucking, and tongue fucking. Jane slowly built maddie up to an orgs while i felt maddies breats, fueling steam to my cock. As maddie came i nudged janes head out of the wayand shoved my tongue into her pussy while rubbing my up lip against her clit. Instantly i realized i was in the wettest c*nt of my life, and tasted pure bliss. Maddie shuddered as a greedily slurped up her orgasm. After i got on my knees and was pressing my stiff cock into her at a slow pace but jane grabbed my cock and put it into her mouth with a look of jealous betrayal in her eyes. I was compleyely drunk as i said and intensely horny for maddie so i pulleded her hair back off me and laid on my back. Jane, possibly thinking i submitted to her direction of loyalty started sucking my cock again. I asked maddie to sit o. My face as a grabbed hanes head and facefucked her, revealing my fully engorged cock to her for the first time.she moaned abd i asked her to rub her clit as maddie excitedly climbed over my head, oblivious to janes reluctance. Almost as if a competition,jane slowly teased me with her mouth, sucking only the head, sucking sides of my shaft, licking and sucking and caressing my balls in her soft hands, while i wad 200% dedicated to awakening maddie to skilled oral, which has always been my favorite part about pussy: eating it. I focused on her clit at first, pulling her hood back and sucking on it, while tonguing it as gently as i could. Since maddies ass was near nonexistant, i my hands focused on her perfect breasts, while i was fighting the urge to come in janes mouth. No longer able to fight off my curiousity i maneuvered my pinky in maddies pussy and instantly hit her back wall. Putting both hands against her hips, squeezzing lifted her off me. Next i pulled my frenzied cock from alicias grasp and pleaded with her, telling her that maddie was ready for cock. Jane recognized this, because once she surpasses a level of pleasure from foreplay, she literally needs dick inside her...(if you enjoyed this(true story) please ask and i will continue)

not sure this is the correct thread - great story though!

My wife is Bi and she is also my step sister. The first time i had sex on any drug, it was with her and her bi friend maddy who had an overweight boyfriend with a small penis. My wife had fucked bigger men, doubling my girth and my length, i am only 9 inches, and above average girth. Maddy was a hippy stoner, C breasts tiny nipples. Her Bf's cock from my estimation was half an inch. One night we drank Jack daniels until her bf passed out and smoked a couple grams of weed. I was belligerantly drunk so i peeled my wife's shorts off as she was on top of maddy making out. My wife(from here on out i will call her Jane) has always satisfied me sexually but never had enough pressure in her pussey to arouse me fully. I started fucking her doggy style and maddy notices my size difference, telling me it was the biggest cock she has seen. Which i took for what it was and had an insyant craving for her on top of always being more attracted to her petite body with nicer tits, compared to Jane. Jane, being the party animal she is, ended up eating her out. Jane had no experience eating vagina so i pulled out, my sites of a fresh new pussy. I layed next to jane and started giving lessons about clit licking, lip sucking, and tongue fucking. Jane slowly built maddie up to an orgs while i felt maddies breats, fueling steam to my cock. As maddie came i nudged janes head out of the wayand shoved my tongue into her pussy while rubbing my up lip against her clit. Instantly i realized i was in the wettest c*nt of my life, and tasted pure bliss. Maddie shuddered as a greedily slurped up her orgasm. After i got on my knees and was pressing my stiff cock into her at a slow pace but jane grabbed my cock and put it into her mouth with a look of jealous betrayal in her eyes. I was compleyely drunk as i said and intensely horny for maddie so i pulleded her hair back off me and laid on my back. Jane, possibly thinking i submitted to her direction of loyalty started sucking my cock again. I asked maddie to sit o. My face as a grabbed hanes head and facefucked her, revealing my fully engorged cock to her for the first time.she moaned abd i asked her to rub her clit as maddie excitedly climbed over my head, oblivious to janes reluctance. Almost as if a competition,jane slowly teased me with her mouth, sucking only the head, sucking sides of my shaft, licking and sucking and caressing my balls in her soft hands, while i wad 200% dedicated to awakening maddie to skilled oral, which has always been my favorite part about pussy: eating it. I focused on her clit at first, pulling her hood back and sucking on it, while tonguing it as gently as i could. Since maddies ass was near nonexistant, i my hands focused on her perfect breasts, while i was fighting the urge to come in janes mouth. No longer able to fight off my curiousity i maneuvered my pinky in maddies pussy and instantly hit her back wall. Putting both hands against her hips, squeezzing lifted her off me. Next i pulled my frenzied cock from alicias grasp and pleaded with her, telling her that maddie was ready for cock. Jane recognized this, because once she surpasses a level of pleasure from foreplay, she literally needs dick inside her...(if you enjoyed this(true story) please ask and i will continue)

Please finish... then cut and paste.... polish and submit it

Who is Alicia??

At the end of a extended family vacation.
Wife and I are getting ready to put the extended family back on a plane home and will soon have the house to ourselves again. I was up reading yesterday and she just started sucking my cock. She said I can't wait to get high as fuck and lets have some real fun. She asked me to go to the local shop for some new weed. Suggestions on what I should get ?

I've said before but nothing beats cumming while high. so intense, feels like will never end. addicting :)

I'm a pilot with my own planes, I have sex while high on a regular basis.

There's no drugs involved though........ :D

We finally have the evening to ourselves. Wife has already said to make sure the genius (pipe) is loaded and ready to go. It's been weeks - can't wait!

I have been away for a few weeks and not smoking. Last night wife told me she wanted to get real high. I knew that meant we were also having sex.
I had purchased something called Purple Voodoo recently and the bud tender she said it made your body high.
We smoked and she looked at her tumblr account and saw a woman swallowing her lovers cum. she asked me if I liked that gif I told her yes I was getting hard just thinking about her taking me in her warm mouth. She went upstairs and came down in a new lingerie set she was sexy and smooth.
I was still looking at my tumblr and she pulled me into her mouth and stuck her thong covered butt up into the air like the gif.
https://goingdown64.tumblr.com/post/165334355674/hey-yall-its-thong-thursday-when-you

I erupted into her mouth. She wanted me to continue and take care of her.
http://superblymysticalrunaway.tumblr.com/image/164367265099

I have been away for a few weeks and not smoking. Last night wife told me she wanted to get real high. I knew that meant we were also having sex.
I had purchased something called Purple Voodoo recently and the bud tender she said it made your body high.
We smoked and she looked at her tumblr account and saw a woman swallowing her lovers cum. she asked me if I liked that gif I told her yes I was getting hard just thinking about her taking me in her warm mouth. She went upstairs and came down in a new lingerie set she was sexy and smooth.
I was still looking at my tumblr and she pulled me into her mouth and stuck her thong covered butt up into the air like the gif.
https://goingdown64.tumblr.com/post/165334355674/hey-yall-its-thong-thursday-when-you

I erupted into her mouth. She wanted me to continue and take care of her.
http://superblymysticalrunaway.tumblr.com/image/164367265099

Hot post!
I love it when my wife comes right out and says she wants to get high. Like yours, it usually means she's horny!
We like the 'body high' weed also. Definitely makes both of us less inhibited, and she gets a bot more aggressive in bed which of course is a good thing:)

Marijuana is nice 😻
tumblr_n43eqzumSy1rj4efco1_400.gif

Last edited:
I dated a girl in college who had a hard time having an orgasm. Whether it was with me (or other guys) or even by her own hand she always said she had a hard time "getting there"

Unless she was stoned.

I remember the first time we had sex stoned it was like having sex with a completely different person. Damn it was hot. Honestly, it was hard to have "sober" sex after that, well, okay, not hard, but not as much fun, ya know?

I dated a girl in college who had a hard time having an orgasm. Whether it was with me (or other guys) or even by her own hand she always said she had a hard time "getting there"

Unless she was stoned.

I remember the first time we had sex stoned it was like having sex with a completely different person. Damn it was hot. Honestly, it was hard to have "sober" sex after that, well, okay, not hard, but not as much fun, ya know?

It is interesting my lady forgets all her body issues when she is high and typically she cums like crazy. I think it's because she knows it's all about the sex.

Has to be some stoned listers that love to tell the tales of Sex and Weed?

We have just started up smoking again but have yet to do the nasty while stoned. For some reason I feel a bit nervous about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back