Men Who Wear Bras

this bra is a dream...
tumblr_ocgacvO8A31v9cwvjo1_500.jpg

Wanting to kick it up a little. Thinking silky babydoll or something like that.

Glad the world has people like you!

I really like it, I have a massive collection of lingerie from there now, though I wish I got more experiences like that last one.

A long time since I visited this thread - 18 months or so! Fantastic to read Velveteen's comments as I have had both ends of the spectrum in customer service. Recently on a trip I tried a lingerie store and couldn't have been treated more nicely. Exactly as Velveteen said, I think the lady got a great deal of pleasure out of being able to help me with a fitting and find me what I was looking for. She was friendly and discreet.

She helped me find what was in store, took me to a dressing room to try several bras and assisted with strap adjustments. She very nicely added while we chatted that she has seen the number of male visitors increasing in recent times. I thanked her with a promise of returning next time I am in town.

A positive experience all round.

a woman fitting a bra for me...mhhhh

A long time since I visited this thread - 18 months or so! Fantastic to read Velveteen's comments as I have had both ends of the spectrum in customer service. Recently on a trip I tried a lingerie store and couldn't have been treated more nicely. Exactly as Velveteen said, I think the lady got a great deal of pleasure out of being able to help me with a fitting and find me what I was looking for. She was friendly and discreet.

She helped me find what was in store, took me to a dressing room to try several bras and assisted with strap adjustments. She very nicely added while we chatted that she has seen the number of male visitors increasing in recent times. I thanked her with a promise of returning next time I am in town.

A positive experience all round.

I am going to wear my white longline to bed and see how long before I am pumping my dick dry. I am working on getting wifey to handcuff me to the headboard while laying there in that tight bra, unable to pump myself off. I can't wait!

Hey everyone, been a long while. I've been dating someone who I'm not yet comfortable with sharing this little hobby, but she's going out of town this weekend.

I just got out of work and have no plans until Sunday. I'm going to try to spend the entire time in a bra and tank top.

Enjoy the time to yourself. I wore my longline to bed and pumped myelf off as the mrs slept. Very enjoyable.

It's kind of an old thread so I don't know if anyone who asked is still around, but some people inquired about bras that would properly fit the male anatomy.

This is a great source, and for all kinds of intimate apparel specifically made to fit men. Bras and Garters at Xdress.com

that's how I'd like to look...
attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php

Attachments

• nip-free-bra.jpg
    nip-free-bra.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 401
  • nip-free-bra2.jpg
    nip-free-bra2.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 25
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

ANSWER: Not this guy

Do you buy your own bras ?

ANSWER: I have nothing to do with bras other than taking them off the ladies

Do you also wear breast forms ?

ANSWER: What is that?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

ANSWER: Why would she do that?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

ANSWER: Of course she does, did you see the size of those things?

I'm looking forward to your responses.

ANSWER: I doubt it

Last edited:
Back