Creative musings

She was traveling again. Days of meetings but time to wander about before retiring to her hotel. She had been smiling inwards all day, knowing that she had both her husband and her online friends to play games with later. They had sent her some nice photos in return and she was enjoying their similar tastes in fun.
Coming back from a swim in the hotel pool prior to going out for dinner, she saw that both were online. Simply adding them all to a voice chat without prelude, she put them on mute to all parties, blew them a kiss and placed the phone on the towel shelf.
Deliberately peeling her bikini off, she took time to lay out her new lingerie, bending over exaggeratedly to do so. She entered the shower and lovingly treated her body to an all over wash with a very hard to get scented body wash that often caused people to turn their heads. Holding the shower head to her, the pulses of water get her to the stage that she just added a finger and exploded.
Her next one was a bit slower and then treated them to a very slow drying session, making sure every little bit was all taken care off. Her new lingerie felt divine being put on, her post orgasm nipples showing dark through the white lace.
Blowing them all a kiss and turned off the video chat, she was sure she was going to get messages now all through dinner and build her up for some post dessert fun.

That is a meal that needs to begin with dessert and stay with dessert all night long!! :kiss:

She was traveling again. Days of meetings but time to wander about before retiring to her hotel. She had been smiling inwards all day, knowing that she had both her husband and her online friends to play games with later. They had sent her some nice photos in return and she was enjoying their similar tastes in fun.
Coming back from a swim in the hotel pool prior to going out for dinner, she saw that both were online. Simply adding them all to a voice chat without prelude, she put them on mute to all parties, blew them a kiss and placed the phone on the towel shelf.
Deliberately peeling her bikini off, she took time to lay out her new lingerie, bending over exaggeratedly to do so. She entered the shower and lovingly treated her body to an all over wash with a very hard to get scented body wash that often caused people to turn their heads. Holding the shower head to her, the pulses of water get her to the stage that she just added a finger and exploded.
Her next one was a bit slower and then treated them to a very slow drying session, making sure every little bit was all taken care off. Her new lingerie felt divine being put on, her post orgasm nipples showing dark through the white lace.
Blowing them all a kiss and turned off the video chat, she was sure she was going to get messages now all through dinner and build her up for some post dessert fun.

attachment.php

Love that photo.
You have some skills. Words and pictures.

Exceptional

...Everyone stared for what seemed like ages. A little voice came from the phone.

"Flip the phone and put me on front camera, love. Show her"

The wild look on her eyes, frozen, stuffed full, softened as she focused on the phone screen in the window between the gap. A smiling face who blew a kiss then moved back from the phone so she could lay back.

The holder of the phone ignored, the tables had turned and now she was the watcher...

attachment.php

I'm just catching up. Wonderful story. Exception photo.

You've posted a lot of really good pictures and written narratives that I've enjoyed. But this one is exceptionally good and I wanted to complement you on your creativity and how well it all turned out.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachment=2054870&stc=1&d=1537435292

Very tastefully posed photo. Fits exactly with your words. A video I would have loved to have seen.

Very nicely done.

Thank you. Fortuitous reflections allowed me to stand front on without having to hide anything

That is a meal that needs to begin with dessert and stay with dessert all night long!! :kiss:

You looking for some pie?

Love that photo.
You have some skills. Words and pictures.

Sometimes it comes together

I'm just catching up. Wonderful story. Exception photo.

Thankyou

You've posted a lot of really good pictures and written narratives that I've enjoyed. But this one is exceptionally good and I wanted to complement you on your creativity and how well it all turned out.

Thankyou. It was an auto burst and as it turned out the reflection and light on the counter in a few made the shower area dark enough that various bits were obscured enough to pass muster here

Very tastefully posed photo. Fits exactly with your words. A video I would have loved to have seen.

Videos would probably show a lot more of me than single shots. They can stay in safe places

attachment.php
Now that fine lingerie right there. I'd like to see a photo with that on. I am racking my brains for a reverse reflection technique to be able to see you front on. Or I suppose I could just ask nicely to see all of you...

...Everyone stared for what seemed like ages. A little voice came from the phone.

"Flip the phone and put me on front camera, love. Show her"

The wild look on her eyes, frozen, stuffed full, softened as she focused on the phone screen in the window between the gap. A smiling face who blew a kiss then moved back from the phone so she could lay back.

The holder of the phone ignored, the tables had turned and now she was the watcher...

attachment.php

I love everything about this.

Now that fine lingerie right there. I'd like to see a photo with that on. I am racking my brains for a reverse reflection technique to be able to see you front on. Or I suppose I could just ask nicely to see all of you...
I'm sure I could take a photo with that bra on

Just one that is Hot, Moist, and slightly Sweet and Tangy!! :kiss:
I know just the bakery

I love everything about this.
My hand has autopilot functionality

She stretched out on the bed. Sun streaming through blinds that had been forgotten the night before, a body relaxed by uncountable orgasms the night before until passing out. A cat-like feeling in the morning streams of sun.
That was her. No lingerie, no pajamas, no hiding. Just lines, curves, stretchmarks from her years. Just her.
And a really wet sticky crotch from playing too much, so lets take this pic, send it, and then hurry off to the shower.
attachment.php

She stretched out on the bed. Sun streaming through blinds that had been forgotten the night before, a body relaxed by uncountable orgasms the night before until passing out. A cat-like feeling in the morning streams of sun.
That was her. No lingerie, no pajamas, no hiding. Just lines, curves, stretchmarks from her years. Just her.
And a really wet sticky crotch from playing too much, so lets take this pic, send it, and then hurry off to the shower.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2055246&stc=1&d=1537950050

Beautiful.

attachment.php

So often is my first stop in whenever I log into Lit.
Just her. Just fabulous. Just great.

As long as I'm invited to join you in the shower to continue our play and close examination of our bodies!! :kiss:

attachment.php
Oh that's beautiful, just laying there all natural. You really know how to treat us all

Beautiful.
Thankyou
So often is my first stop in whenever I log into Lit.
Just her. Just fabulous. Just great.
Glad you enjoy
As long as I'm invited to join you in the shower to continue our play and close examination of our bodies!! :kiss:
You might get cold, I like to use the showerhead

Oh that's beautiful, just laying there all natural. You really know how to treat us all
Sunlight is nice to lay out in

I like the view of your ass in black and white, and then another angle in colour in the Couples thread. Great photography in both

I like the view of your ass in black and white, and then another angle in colour in the Couples thread. Great photography in both

Different days, but yes, colour and black and white are two different mediums. I have always liked taking in black and white. Sometimes the various colours in backgrounds etc can be a distraction from the subject you are trying to highlight. Stretchmarks and other non colour lines show out nicely in black and white if you are showing them warts and all.

Different days, but yes, colour and black and white are two different mediums. I have always liked taking in black and white. Sometimes the various colours in backgrounds etc can be a distraction from the subject you are trying to highlight. Stretchmarks and other non colour lines show out nicely in black and white if you are showing them warts and all.

Your warts and all is pretty damn good.
You're coming off a pretty high base in that regard, the original material looks like it was prime from the start.:D

Shall we dance?

She intruded upon his creative time. He looked up, half way through playing something meandering on his guitar, perched on the edge of a stool. His annoying habit of keeping his pencil over his ear, ready to make a notation on the music sheets he had scattered on top of the piano.

"I was kind of hoping you might like to..." He stood up mid-sentence, stopping the unnecessary concluding words. She was naked, freshly showered. He touched the playback icon on the screen and the tracks he had been adding to started from the beginning. Vaguely latin.

"Shall we dance?" Not quite what she came in looking for but welcome none the less. She ground into his thigh as pushed her into the steps.

He grabbed the Nikon on his desk as they passed by, flicking it on, and firing off a burst as they passed by the mirror wall. That mirror could tell some stories. The music wound down and, both intrigued by what might have been taken, they sat at the desk, her on his lap slowly grinding still, letting the camera beam to the laptop.

Mostly nothing, one good one kind of. She was distracted by it and squeaked when a finger ran along her sensitive crease, reminding her of what she came in looking for in the first place...

attachment.php

Shall we dance?

She intruded upon his creative time. He looked up, half way through playing something meandering on his guitar, perched on the edge of a stool. His annoying habit of keeping his pencil over his ear, ready to make a notation on the music sheets he had scattered on top of the piano.

"I was kind of hoping you might like to..." He stood up mid-sentence, stopping the unnecessary concluding words. She was naked, freshly showered. He touched the playback icon on the screen and the tracks he had been adding to started from the beginning. Vaguely latin.

"Shall we dance?" Not quite what she came in looking for but welcome none the less. She ground into his thigh as pushed her into the steps.

He grabbed the Nikon on his desk as they passed by, flicking it on, and firing off a burst as they passed by the mirror wall. That mirror could tell some stories. The music wound down and, both intrigued by what might have been taken, they sat at the desk, her on his lap slowly grinding still, letting the camera beam to the laptop.

Mostly nothing, one good one kind of. She was distracted by it and squeaked when a finger ran along her sensitive crease, reminding her of what she came in looking for in the first place...

attachment.php

You’re so clever! Beautifully done.

Shall we dance?

https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2055829&stc=1&d=1538643701

Very erotic, clever photo with motion blur to match the words.

You’re so clever! Beautifully done.
Thanks hon.

Very erotic, clever photo with motion blur to match the words.
One good one out of 40 something from the burst. Well another one as well but I was in full view

Shall we dance?

Wonderful image and captured in a casual manner.

Thank you. Sometimes less planning and just burst shooting produces something good. He managed pretty well unsighted.

Back