That person would you

jamper1957

Really Experienced
What person that you know would you like to have sex with and why? For me it is an ex co-worker. She has a great body, sweet smile and a way of just making me want her.

What person that you know would you like to have sex with and why? For me it is an ex co-worker. She has a great body, sweet smile and a way of just making me want her.

Her name is Mimi, she's a French girl attending a religious school here to become a missionary, she's 20, slender/athletic and is an incredibly hot tease and flirt, she is staying with My Aunt and Uncle so I see her every weekend flashing her camel toe at the world thru her thin yoga pants or volleyball shorts. I swear last night when I saw her there was a wet spot on her crotch that she made sure that I noticed,

Currently for me its this little Indian girl at the gas station near me. 19 yrs old, slim body very pretty, perky tits and always a nice pedicure lol. Have flirted with her in store on and off, and Found her on FB, Strict Indian family though and she's very shy.

My wife

I have no desire to cheat on my sexy, sweet hotwife. But I remember her telling me she found her now ex GM at work to be rather sexy. John was a few years younger, attractive and in good shape and a former Olympic athlete. After meeting him and seeing him talking with my wife at a company social function all I could do was imagine inviting him back to our place. There he gets my wife into our bed. Soon after he resigned and I don't believe anything happened them. But recently with all that's gone on within our marriage I wouldn't be surprised, and love to find out, he was indeed fucking her.

I think I'd trade all future possibilities for a long passionate night with a Litster that isn't around here anymore. She was my first real crush on here and of course I F'd that up.

My best friend's wife. We've always had a flirty friendship and he's even admitted that mevand her would have made the better couple. Over the years I've seen her in various states of undress (thank you alcohol) and she is smoking hot. Greatest moment was we where swimming together and she, swimming under water, confused me for her hubby (we have similar builds and we're wearing the same trunks) and swam over to me and reached up in my shorts and gave my dick a playful squeeze and jerk. The look on her face when she realized it was her husbands dick was priceless. I've jerked off to this memory many times

There is a cute waitress at a local restaurant I want to seduce. She's got to be in her early 20's. Freckles, creamy light skin, hazel eyes. She has a sweet disposition, seems super innocent and she is always flirty. I'm working on my boyfriend to go flirt with her so we can try adding her to our bedroom fun some day. I want to eat that pussy until she's squealing. :D

One of the close friends of my wife. I want to Gucci her just because it would be so wrong. She has big tits and is even pregnant now.

There is the guy that works with Her that has the greatest looking red hair, sissy could ride him all night and day.

There is a cute waitress at a local restaurant I want to seduce. She's got to be in her early 20's. Freckles, creamy light skin, hazel eyes. She has a sweet disposition, seems super innocent and she is always flirty. I'm working on my boyfriend to go flirt with her so we can try adding her to our bedroom fun some day. I want to eat that pussy until she's squealing. :D

Omg you totally need to! Keep us updated with your progress on seducing her.

Back