Guys...do you like being used as a fuck toy?

No, it's not for me. Been there, done that, didn't like it.
I had one guy to my apartment. I'd sucked him and loved it, and I let him roll me over and fuck me from behind. I liked it at first (not my first time) but after a short while it began to hurt. I told him so. I wanted to roll over and do something else, but he held me down and insisted he wasn't done. He kept fucking until he came in my ass. I felt totally used, disrespected, and I didn't like it.
I need to feel some respect, some appreciation and reciprocation. I love to please a man, and it especially gets me off that I can arouse a man. Some day I'll do a strip tease for a guy, just to arouse him 'til he's fully hard, then I suck him off to completion.
In the right situation I could see pleasing several men, even being the center of a gang bang.
But I won't be used as a slut or fuck toy.
Mutual sharing, reciprocation, even caring about each other gets me off best. The guy who appreciates me will get the best sex of his life, and all the sex he he wants, anytime.
 
I don't want to be used. have feelings too. My lover has been kind to me and knows he can pretty much have his way with me by treating me right. he know I will let him fuck me for as long as he wants. I know the last time I was with him I feel I disappointed him we had a whole week we could have been together and I got sick about half way threw and was not able to take care of his need the rest of that week. with him living in another state it has been a year since I have last seen him. I know he will see this because he comes here too. I feel Like I am his woman when we are in bed. and I think he knew it, if not he does now. But them feelings should be posted in another thread a bout me feeling like woman.
 
Yeah, i'm a cocksucker and love hearing a real man call me that. Love showing him what a cumpig I am. Love sniffing, kissing, licking and tongue fucking a real man's shithole. Wearing a thong and showing what a bitch I am. i'm a faggot and love everyone to know it.
 
The thought turns me on a lot, but I've never actually gone through with it. I fantasize a lot about letting a guy have my mouth and getting him off.
 
I've been safely sexually active with men for almost thirty years and in all that time, I have bottomed exactly three times. I am a Top 99.9% of the time and the only times I've bottomed, I was really into the guy and they were versatile. But none of them used me harshly or ignored my desires.

As a Top I can be aggressive, verbal, domineering but also giving. I suck cock, I rim, I kiss, Hell, I've been known to cuddle. But I pay attention to the needs and desires of my partner and if they want to be my dedicated slut, they get it.

I played with a guy a few years ago that loved to be used often and rough. Stuff your cock in his mouth, grab his throat and fuck his face and he'd moan for joy. Tie him down and fuck him for hours, pleased as punch. You want it? You got it! He's one of the few partners I've happily shared with a crowd. I like threesomes and foursomes and even fivesomes sometimes. This little bitch needed to be run on. It's not uncommon!
 
toy

Something that I've discovered about myself is that I like being used. I get turned on by a man who wants to get off, and he wants to put his dick in me and get off in/on me.

The best sex I ever had with a man was with that kind of guy. He fucked my ass, fucked my mouth, spanked me, made me dress up in nightgowns, and shot his cum on me repeatedly. The more he used me, the more I wanted him. He never even attempted to make me cum, and I wanted him all the more for it.

I'm sure that there's a lot of psychobabble bullshit that can explain how I react to that kind of guy....but my question is: Am I alone? Are there other guys (or gals) that have the same mentality as I do?

yes, you are not alone, i am a male.and it is a big turn on if i fantacise that a horney woman is using me or raping me even..
 
wow! where do I sign up?! as being curious, I always wanted to get used like I fuck a girl. but then when I am laying on my back, there's always thoughts about being used by 3 or more guys just having their ways with me... :devil:
 
i absolutely love when a guy uses me as his cum slut. Being told how much of a slut i am while i suck his cock and balls and lick his arse makes me feel so so good. Its such a great feeling when a guy is fucking me from behind and he just pounds and pounds my arse until he cums without even caring if i get off or not. So hot

I get my pleasure from pleasing the man or men I am with. I am not a sub, but I live being used.
 
I see we are a lot alike.

i am very dominate in my every day world, and with my wife. But when it comes to my bisexual side, I am a total cock sucking, cum slut and the more I am used for the mans pleasure in anyway he desires, the better it is for me.
I am "almost" like you except that years ago I began liking when my g/f took charge. She started out getting me to lick my own cum off her or out of her. She also liked to fuck my ass with a strapon and would dress me in a garter/stockings when she wanted my ass. I never enjoyed anal sex but she loved doing it and I liked to see her reaction so I tolerated it for her. Eventually she wanted to see me get some cum from the source. One day she invited an ex-boyfriend to join us. She had me suck him and when he was ready to cum she told him to cum on my face. She had him join us many times after that. I got facials, would lick his cum off of her and out of her, just like I did with my own cum. One day she had me dress in a garter/stockings and I thought it was going to be just her and I. I was shocked to learn he was joining us. He laughed as he watched her fuck my ass as I sucked his dick. He told her he wanted to cum in my mouth and she told him to go ahead. For years after that the 3 of us continued to get together, he never touched me (other than his dick in my mouth) and sometimes we would all have an equal time, other times I would be wearing lingerie and would be the cleanup guy. The first time it was just him and I, she was recovering from surgery and he called. She told him to call me and that I would suck his dick. She called me and I question her about why I would want to suck him without her present to take care of me, what would I get out of that arrangement? She laughed and said I would get what all good cocksuckers get, a mouthful of cum and added that she "wanted" me to do it. I was on my knees with his dick in my mouth when he called her on the phone, describing the action till the end. He was telling her what a good cocksucker I was and how well I was doing it. After he came he got dressed and left. After that time he became more verbally aggressive, even when she was around, and she loved it.
Eventually we moved apart and she moved away. One day he sent me a text saying he was in town and had a load of cum that he was saving for me. It took me a while to answer the text but eventually I did. He came to my house and just stripped as soon as he was inside. "You know why I'm here. Get on your knees and get busy." was the first thing he said. Eventually I was on my back while he straddled my chest and fucked my mouth, filling it with cum. One time while we were talking he mentioned the first time she had gotten me to wear stockings. He was laughing about it and kidding me about how cute I looked in "blue" with his dick in my mouth. He asked if I still had the "blue" stockings. I said I didn't and he said it was a shame and began taking off his pants. I hesitated and finally said "but I have others". He stopped and said "really? well go put them on." I told him that she had left several sets; purple. black and pink. He thought for a second and said "purple". He was naked on the couch when I returned. He laughed and said something about that looking more like the cum slut he remembered. That was the first time he told me to rim his ass too. He likes to give orders, if you can call them such, and enjoys calling me names like bitch, cocksucker and cum-whore. He tells me I suck better cock than his ex-wife. Sometimes he will have me tell him I want to, or ask him if I can, suck his dick. He really likes to hear me say I want him to cum in my mouth. He seems to know that I get off on the humiliation and servitude.

I still get a text about once a month or so. Something about his dick needed to be sucked or how he needs a mouth to cum in. Sometimes he tells me to "dress" in panties and a garter other times he has me on my knees naked. He comes, I suck, he cums and he leaves. I jack off as I suck him, and the only thing that has ever changed is that once when I came before he left he told me to lick my own cum off my hand. He watched me lick my hand as he dressed. "See you next time" is all he ever says.
 
I have a guy I meet occasionally at his house. I msg him and if he is available I go over, it's 30 mins. and he leads me down into the basement. He has a robe or shorts on and just lays back and puts his arm over his eyes. I lean over and blow him and he just grunts and pumps his cum into my mouth.
So, yes, I enjoy it. I like giving him pleasure. I have taked to him a little more the last couple of times, but he doesn't want to know me. It's okay, he has a great 7" uncut cock and cums 3 or 4 spurts.
 
Definitely into this. One of my best sexual experiences ever was being fucked cowgirl style, but he just lay down and I did all the work - he didn't even have to bother pounding me as I moved my ass up and down his cock. I stroked my cock and pinched my nipples because he told me to - not for my pleasure, but just because it made good visuals, like a porn vid playing in the background. I was a good fucktoy, taking his cock (I'd guess about 11 in.) in to the hilt, impaling myself until feeling his pubic hair pressed against my ass.
Look, guys, there are basically two ways I want to take cock: as a guy's fucktoy, and as a bitch in heat being mounted, like a mare being mounted by a a stallion.
 
Yet to be fucked but love the idea of being used like a fucktoy! Almost all my fantasies these days involve being on the recieving end of a rough throatfuck, if I could add in a guy fucking me hard and deep from behind I would be more than happy :D
 
I like being very aggressively throat fucked. I'm able to suppress my gag reflex and take even a very large cock into my throat. I'm an avid cocksucker. I don't want to be abused or insulted because of my penchant for performing fellatio, but I do enjoy becoming submissive and allowing other men to sexually dominate me orally and to roughly use my mouth and throat for their erotic gratification
 
I LOVE being used for a dominant man's pleasure. Having my face fucked and having a man blow his sperm down my throat is an ultimate sexual rush for me. I love being fucked hard as well. I'd love to be taken by two horny studs and have then roughly double fuck my pussy/ass and then cum into my faggot mouth. Yummy!
 
Back
Top