Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT is true to an extent for me too. I turn into a more positive & outgoing version of myself because most wouldn't like the real me. I'm a negative & pessimistic person who has self-esteem problems as well as I'm suffering with medical issues.
ICT I revealed too much.

ICT- You are being hard on yourself and we all have worth. We are all worth loving and accepting and anyone who cannot accept you as yourself, does not deserve you. Those who take the time to love you and accept you for you, are the ones worth keeping.

Ict-isn't too far off from what seedy scribe said if it involves a"happy ending". But I agree. I love full spa days. Had one for Mothers Day. I was in heaven.

ICT I'm not talking about a happy ending massage, just a spa massage! :eek:
IACT I've never had a happy ending massage, and probably never will, lol.

ICT I'm not talking about a happy ending massage, just a spa massage! :eek:
IACT I've never had a happy ending massage, and probably never will, lol.

ICT- I was teasing you anyway. I got an hour long massage last time I went in (not sure how they last so long without getting sore) I walked out complete jello

ICT I like the way she bites her lip.
IACT I have never been on the receiving end of a massage though I have given lots.
IFCT I wonder if virtual massages count?

ICT I'm not stupid, I know when you've been here.
IACT I think I'm done and gone.
IFCT this time, it's your fault.

ICT I like the way she bites her lip.
IACT I have never been on the receiving end of a massage though I have given lots.
IFCT I wonder if virtual massages count?
Ict- if you mean me... Thank you.
Iact-you totally have to get a massage.. Real is better. But virtual is a fun start.. Lol
ICT I don't mind being teased.

Ict- good combo as I love to tease..

An unrelated confession. I am dressed in pink today and our local hockey team is making their rounds around the hospital,.to take pics for their upcoming breast cancer support game, do they asked if they could take a picture with me for that flyer..
Iact- I think my Dad was a little bummed when they said they wanted me. Even though he is the cancer patient.

ICT whatever the women did to my ankle and foot during the massages yesterday and today have really helped. I walked home and have NO pain!

Ict in all of my years here, I'm finally to a place where I'm having fun for what this place is.

ICT it really sucks to feel one way about a person then they take and do something that totally makes you feel like an amoeba on an amoeba.

Ict I'm strange. I can look at Ampic lovelies and appreciate their beauty, but unless I get to know them, I don't feel the urge to masturbate, or feel the need to have sex. I guess I'm one of those who values connection .

Ict I'm strange. I can look at Ampic lovelies and appreciate their beauty, but unless I get to know them, I don't feel the urge to masturbate, or feel the need to have sex. I guess I'm one of those who values connection .
ICT I just noticed earlier that you had a sound cloud and it was good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back