Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I've run into a number of people on Lit that seem desperate for attention, but who can't be bothered when someone makes an effort to get to know them beyond the shallow "wow, so hot!"

ICT this is one way I don't let the real me out somewhere to get hurt. I get to be a persona of myself. I don't get hurt when no one is really there.:(

Ict-isn't too far off from what seedy scribe said if it involves a"happy ending". But I agree. I love full spa days. Had one for Mothers Day. I was in heaven.

ICT I had one mini spa day with a massage and pedicure... it was really nice. I really should do that for myself again one day. (i don't think the ex would have the kids get me one)

ICT I had one mini spa day with a massage and pedicure... it was really nice. I really should do that for myself again one day. (i don't think the ex would have the kids get me one)

ICT you are the sexiest woman evah!

I say you should always do that sooner that later.

ICT being ready for my next massage. No Happy Ending needed if I can get my neck and head to be able to turn left again.

Ict-my husband didnt get it for me either.I bought it for myself, cause I deserved it.;)

ICT this is one way I don't let the real me out somewhere to get hurt. I get to be a persona of myself. I don't get hurt when no one is really there.:(

ICT is true to an extent for me too. I turn into a more positive & outgoing version of myself because most wouldn't like the real me. I'm a negative & pessimistic person who has self-esteem problems as well as I'm suffering with medical issues.
ICT I revealed too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back