Making him cum in his pants.

When I worked for a big accounting firm back East I had to sit in on a lot of really boring meetings. My assistant was in over her head work wise, but she wore tight pleated skirts and leopard high heels and would sit next to me in these board meetings, dangle a shoe under the table and then reach over to "gauge" my interest. I learned how to cum and talk at the same time thanks to her and I protected her job for years. ;)

I also had to keep changing dry cleaners because the looks and even questions I'd get from the semi-hot Chinese and Korean women!

Worst of all, now, ever since discovering this thread earlier today, I'm obsessed with cumming in my pants again!
 
In a rock club around 1995 my then GF (Now Wife) made me cum in my pants.

I was wearing cut off ripped jean shorts (The knee length kind we wore in the 90s) but mine had a couple of rips just below crotch level.

We were sat at a table and she is talking to a few friends with her hand on my upper leg....Just where one of those rips was. And she started tracing that rip (And brushing against my skin) in an absent minded way.

After a bit she must have noticed that I had gotten hard and moved her had up to just brushing the tip of my cock through the material. She never stopped talking and never let me know that she knew what she was doing.

Until she gave it a squeeze... Yeah... That gave it away. But then she went back to stroking. After about 10-15 mins of her circling the tip or brushing her had over me, I was red hot and unable to do anything. If I had stood up she would have stopped and I would have probably cut myself in two, I was THAT hard! So I had to stay, I'm also not a moron! ;)

All through this our friends never let on that they knew....They must have... I barely said a word and my face must have been a picture.

Finally I blew. It wasn't an earth shattering orgasm... But it was strong... I had to control my breathing and not groan out or anything. It was intense and nothing like I have had since.

Once I regained my senses she gave it a couple of pats and then made excuses to our friends and we left. I was sweating when we left the club and she never said a word about it.... But she had ONE HELL of a smile on her face the rest of the evening!

BTW....No... We didn't have sex afterward... She didn't want to.
To this day she won't tell me if she did, but I swear she was playing with herself when she was playing with me!

Now I am horny again!
 
it is a great sense of satisfaction to get a man so hot and turned on that he has no choice but to cum in his pants. i have a fantasy of doing this to a stranger on the train. rubbing his cock and telling him all the nasty things i want to do to it sends him over the edge and he cums right in his pants. then we sit there together, pretending nothing happened, but knowing that he is covered in his own load from his thoughts and desires for me ;0


i take the train everyday, and have thought of this all the time....never happens

Which train do you take? lol:D
 
it is a great sense of satisfaction to get a man so hot and turned on that he has no choice but to cum in his pants. i have a fantasy of doing this to a stranger on the train. rubbing his cock and telling him all the nasty things i want to do to it sends him over the edge and he cums right in his pants. then we sit there together, pretending nothing happened, but knowing that he is covered in his own load from his thoughts and desires for me ;0

I take the train every day to and from work. Man I need to sit in a different car or something! haha
 
after I got out of the army I moved to a new state cause an old buddy helped me get a job. I didn't know a lot of people and my friend suggest I try ballroom dancing. learn to dance and ladies will flock to you he said.

after a few lesions there was a dance mixer. a the dance I was pretty much the youngest one there and felt I was never going to meet the ladies around my age with similar interest. any who, I stuck it out toward the end of the night I was asked to dance by one older plump gal.

the dance she ended up back leading and held me tight. the closeness, fact I haven't been laid and her rubbing up on me I got hard as hell. I felt my face go read and she kept going like nothing was wrong.

I knew she could feel it cock staring my pant but she kept going and I pretty much gave up trying to lead. I was lost in thought trying to not be turned on when I lost it and blew my load in my slacks. she kept rubbing up on me and I thought I was going to pass out.

song ended, I thanked her in my post cum daze and wondered back to my table to have my buddy ask when I spilled on my lap.
 
Hot idea, but I usually prefer to see the eruption. Although there is something really hot about driving a man so wild he loses control and makes a mess in his pants.
 
Last concert wife and I went to. She spent the night in front of me dancing and giggling, grinding her asscheeks agaisnt my cock. I stopped her several times and whispered in her ear I didn't want to have to walk out with a stain on my lite colored shorts. She eventually rubbed just right so I didnt care. I came so much that some was running down my legs. I walked behind her out to car so no one noticed. She sat down in car and said shit. Didn't realize some of my sperm had leaked through shorts and soaked her ass.
 
I've had a couple of girlfriends with whom I've had very hot make-out sessions, only to have a big area of pre-cum soaking through my jeans. With one, until we had sex, I would masturbate during the hour drive home.
 
I've always wanted to give a hand job on an airplane and rub, stroke through his pants till i feel him cum. I'd then go to the bathroom and finger myself and make him suck it off my fingers when I got back to my seat- it be even hotter if he was a stranger
 
I've always wanted to give a hand job on an airplane and rub, stroke through his pants till i feel him cum. I'd then go to the bathroom and finger myself and make him suck it off my fingers when I got back to my seat- it be even hotter if he was a stranger

And when are you next traveling? :D
 
I've always wanted to give a hand job on an airplane and rub, stroke through his pants till i feel him cum. I'd then go to the bathroom and finger myself and make him suck it off my fingers when I got back to my seat- it be even hotter if he was a stranger



looking for the open seat next to you
 
Mmmm ... I so love doing this to my husband when we're at one of his stuffy office parties or under the table at an expensive restaurant.

I have to say, when I was a dealer, I pretended not to notice but always got pretty turned on when some guy on a hot streak got stroked off by his female companion!
 
I had a girlfriend in college that liked to play a game called, "I can make you cum without touching you" and her only rule was that she couldn't use her hands. I'm not sure if I always lost or I always won, but it was very hot
 
I had a girlfriend in college that liked to play a game called, "I can make you cum without touching you" and her only rule was that she couldn't use her hands. I'm not sure if I always lost or I always won, but it was very hot

Sounds like you were definitely winning either way...
 
Back
Top