Making him cum in his pants.

This hasn't happened since I was younger, and at those times it was always a disappointment. Following this thread, it seems like a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think of a way to try and do this...

Guys, what would be the tease that would make you cum in your pants easiest?

For me? Knowing she wants me to do it and knowing it turns her on. Either me just knowing or her telling me that's what she wants along with that lust filled look in her eye . . .

This hasn't happened since I was younger, and at those times it was always a disappointment. Following this thread, it seems like a fun challenge. I'm going to have to think of a way to try and do this...

Contact or no contact? Contact... hmmm. Grinding your ass up against my dick through my pants.

i think just good old fashioned "making out" would do it...that or you completely teasing me and not allowing me out...breasts in face, rubbing and grinding me, until i cum

My guess is that when you say "This hasn't happened since I was younger" you're saying it wasn't "supposed to happen" then. That was probably just youth. IMO the thing that would make me "explode" is when the woman just flat out says she is going to do it to me and there's nothing I can do about it. She does whatever she has to in order to make me lose control. There is nothing hotter than the sexualy powerful look on her face when she see's me lose control.

In the early 2000s I was with my then boyfriend at his parent's house - Rob was at uni at the time but came home at weekends. We were watching TV in the lounge: Rob's parents were sitting on the settee, Rob was in an armchair and I was sitting in his lap. He must have been in a horny mood as I felt his erection prodding at my bottom. I was wearing a loose-fitting skirt; I parted my legs slightly to get myself more comfortable, his erection slid into the gap between them. A minute or so later his body tensed and shortly after I felt him shooting his load in his trousers. He had to quickly retreat upstairs and change his shorts.

In the early 2000s I was with my then boyfriend at his parent's house - Rob was at uni at the time but came home at weekends. We were watching TV in the lounge: Rob's parents were sitting on the settee, Rob was in an armchair and I was sitting in his lap. He must have been in a horny mood as I felt his erection prodding at my bottom. I was wearing a loose-fitting skirt; I parted my legs slightly to get myself more comfortable, his erection slid into the gap between them. A minute or so later his body tensed and shortly after I felt him shooting his load in his trousers. He had to quickly retreat upstairs and change his shorts.

I love this mmm

So why don't you? I have always thought that this would be easy for a woman to do.

I wish it was that easy. It is something that I love - him getting aroused when we are out and I like playing the naughty role for him when I can but the thought of someone seeing me doing that to him - or just getting caught doing pretty much anything that I shouldn't be scares the living crap out of me. Still, when we go out and he starts getting that look on his face I know that he will certainly make sure that I know what is going on inside his pants.

I had an open seat next to me on a flight to Europe. during the first few hrs, i flirted lightheartedly with all the female cabin assistants. Imagine my surprise, when sometime at around 2 am, a hostess came and quietly sat down next to me, covered us with a tiny blanket, and proceeded to rub me over my clothes. I was speechless. When i tried to get my cock released from my shorts, she pulled away, threatening to leave. She indicated to me to be quiet, and continued after i agreed to keep it in my shorts. She edged me for about 20 mins, then slipped her hand in the side. As soon as she had her fingers wrapped tightly around my hard cock, i just came. She milked me a bit then pulled her hand out, licked up everything on her hand, between her fingers, back of hand, everything. She then proceeded to make me 'decent' and left, leaving the little blanket. After about 5 mins, another hostess brought me a warm, damp hand cloth, with a knowing smile. When we disembarked, the captain thanked and greeted everyone at the door of the plane, and when i passed, he smiled and asked me how my flight was, and if i'd fly with their airlines again. I'm sure he knew, they all knew. It's a long story, but i got to hook up with her a few months later, in an airport lounge, from where we proceeded to the nearest hotel....................

I used to love to do this when I was younger. One, because it was easy to accomplish with young men (18-21) and two, because the gratitude returns were fantastic.

Older men have much more control, so it takes a lot longer and I find I'm not in one place (in public) long enough to do this. (movies are long, but the $ apparently outweighs the thrill).

cum in pants

when i was younger and dating i went out with a girl for a while that would do that to me. we'd be parking and making out and she'd let me reach in her shirt and touch her boobs. we were both virgin yet and she wanted to save herself. she'd manuver my boner so it was down the pant leg of my jeans then she'd rub me while we made out and i'd cum hard in the jeans. she was good though she'd keep milking me til i went soft. such good memories of those pre marriage days.

I used to love to do this when I was younger. One, because it was easy to accomplish with young men (18-21) and two, because the gratitude returns were fantastic.

Older men have much more control, so it takes a lot longer and I find I'm not in one place (in public) long enough to do this. (movies are long, but the $ apparently outweighs the thrill).

i disagree a long hour and a half tease is perfect for me. Movies are one of my favorites

Yes. Lol. It was by "accident" if you want to call it that. I was teasing/flirting with someone who liked me and did not have the chance to actually play with his weiner. I think what got him off was the image of me licking my beer bottle up and down. I'm awful, I know.

I wish it was that easy. It is something that I love - him getting aroused when we are out and I like playing the naughty role for him when I can but the thought of someone seeing me doing that to him - or just getting caught doing pretty much anything that I shouldn't be scares the living crap out of me. Still, when we go out and he starts getting that look on his face I know that he will certainly make sure that I know what is going on inside his pants.

Well nobody said it had to be in public. You could do it in the privacy of your own home. Make it a control game or something like that. If you put your mind to it, you'll come up with something I'm sure.

Well, it worked... but it was a lot of work.

To start off with, I have a lover. He's blonde, and fit, and attractive. He works in Manhattan. I told him he was to have no sexual release for one day, and that I would see him the next day.
In preparation, that night, I took some sexy pictures.
The next day, a weekday, throughout the workday I sent him sexy pictures and teasing texts. He of course sent back texts about how distracting I was, and that he was having trouble concentrating thanks to me. So, it was working...

So, as the day ended I changed clothes. I wore a short skirt, and thigh high thermal leggings, tall boots, a blouse that pretty much shows all the cleavage I have, and of course a huge coat because it was freezing outside.

I then met him for dinner at a Bar and Grill. Sitting across from each other in our high chair we discussed philosophy, physics and economics. While talking I would lean forward, or backward, crew on a french fry or otherwise attempt to derail his train of thought. After we had finished eating and I had made him stammer a few times, we ordered some drinks.

Of course given the outfit I was wearing and the nature of the establishment I had attracted quite a lot of attention from the other men in the bar. I had been keeping tabs on who was watching me, where they were sitting that was going to work for me; I was looking for the target of my next move.
So we're sipping drinks, and I pivot myself to face one particular gentleman, I spread my legs and hike up my skirt some. It was subtle enough that I don't think it attracted more attention, but certainly all of the fans I had in that place knew exactly what I was doing. The gentleman across from me simply smiles and leaned back enjoying the view of my pussy. My lover said "What are you doing?", to which I replied "I'm not wearing nay panties". I ran a finger over my slit and brought the wetness it had picked up to his lips which he licked shyly off my finger.

I continued as much as I could get away with flashing this man, and we finished our drinks. It was definitely time to take off as my behavior had attracted several akward approaches that my lover had to fend off. That was completely fine, as the evening wasn't done.

We got on a subway. It was crowded, so we had to stand. I took my coat off. I backed up to him so that he could hold me with one arm. His erect cock in his pants pressed right in the crevice of his ass cheeks. I swayed back and forth and up and down slightly with the train; teasing him through his pants while other men around us were too distracted by my cleavage to notice the rest of the show.

After leaving the subway we finally entered the strip club. Sitting inside we sat and watched the show for a little while while I whispered naughty things into his ear. "I bet you're so hard right now" "Woudn't you love to be able to release your cum all over that woman's amazing chest"

We got a lap dance. The focus was mostly on him. She danced for him. She brought her pussy close enough to his face that we could both smell it. In the meantime I gently stroked his neck, his thighs, behind his ears, his stomach. After a little bit of this the dancer placed her ass on him and slowly ground herself back and forth on him. For my part I once again spread my legs and touched myself so he could watch.

I saw him begin to tense, so I motioned for the stripper to stop. We tipped her well. We got on a different subway. This one heading to a club. It was quieter. We sat, I leaned against him and slowly stroked the outside of him pants while we talked. He expressed how turned on he was, and accused me of torturing him.

We arrived at the club, and drank some and danced some. Every dance with him I could feel his continued unending stiffness, and his sexual aggressiveness was growing. We moved to a table (it was still early for a club, there were people there but not a ton), and under the table I stroked the outside of his pants. He fingered me. It didn't take very long before I came. I got him back out on the dance floor, I we held each other tightly to each other (it was a slower song so it worked), I reached my left hand between us, slowly caressed him outside his pants. Before the song ended I felt the spasms overtake his body, and he came on the dance floor.

He excused himself. Twenty minutes later he returned. He whispered in my ear "Okay, now I need to fuck you", and we went back to his place.

Yes, but...

...only with my lover. Ah, shhhheesh... never say never, I alway say. ;)

Yes its even better when in public.
yes-smiley-face.gif

Feeding me your wetness off your finger in public.
:p

A surreptitious hand job in the back seat on a dark night while on an inter-state road trip.

Very nice Sheana_V. I'll have to keep an eye open for you on the subway now! ;)

Back