Its the little things

Jbond1981

Coach coaxcum
When a girl is horny, her attention to detail goes wild. For example, knowing the importance of keeping a guys dick in her mouth as he cums...or making a quick return when gagging is also crucial. I am most impressed when a girl holds your penis in her hand and occasionally swipes her thumb across the tip after you cum and remembers to not only lick it from base to tip to clean it up, but to squeeze it like a toothpaste tube and licks up any extra cum that she squeezes out before returning it to your underwear

When a girl is horny, her attention to detail goes wild. For example, knowing the importance of keeping a guys dick in her mouth as he cums...or making a quick return when gagging is also crucial. I am most impressed when a girl holds your penis in her hand and occasionally swipes her thumb across the tip after you cum and remembers to not only lick it from base to tip to clean it up, but to squeeze it like a toothpaste tube and licks up any extra cum that she squeezes out before returning it to your underwear

My wife after squeezing it like a toothpaste Tube will lick it real fast like a frog catching a fly with its tongue.

Back