The Viking Returns....

Welcome back Valhilde. Your return warms the spirit more than a blazing pyre.

Blazing pyre....how appropriate during these long, cold winter nights. -30 happens and warmth is needed!

I see I made a mistake by majoring in engineering and not Norse studies. Then again I've always wanted a Master's Degree in something.

Cheers

It's never too late to learn ;)

The Great Outdoors...

Yes, it is true...and rather obvious, I would assume, however...I feel very much at home being one with Mother Nature. As a matter of being close as can be, one must be bared and basic. Clearly. ;)

The Great Outdoors

Last edited:
Welcome back Valhilde. Your return warms the spirit more than a blazing pyre.

Blazing pyre....how appropriate during these long, cold winter nights. -30 happens and warmth is needed!

Pyre? It might be better to use a blazing "fire" unless you guys are planning on cremating someone as a pyre is a structure used for cremations particularly as part of the Hindu religion.

Yes, it is true...and rather obvious, I would assume, however...I feel very much at home being one with Mother Nature. As a matter of being close as can be, one must be bared and basic. Clearly. ;)

The Great Outdoors

that is a quite clear and always a beautiful thing to be one with the earth mother and in such a glorious state of undress :)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great Outdoors

I have just come across this post and wanted to say you have wonderful breasts and a gorgeous smile.
I hope you post more in the near future. I shall be keeping an eye open for them

The Great Outdoors

Your beauty continues to amaze me, the Viking Gods have created so perfect. It warms me up in many ways on these cold Michigan nights! ;)

I feel very much at home being one with Mother Nature. As a matter of being close as can be, one must be bared and basic. Clearly. ;)

The Great Outdoors

I wholeheartedly agree that "bared and basic" is the only way to truly commune with nature. And here's to you doing much communing in the coming weeks and months! :D

You look delicious, btw!

Pyre? It might be better to use a blazing "fire" unless you guys are planning on cremating someone as a pyre is a structure used for cremations particularly as part of the Hindu religion.

LOL... I have missed your logical mind Kitty:) Hope you are well my friend.

LOL... I have missed your logical mind Kitty:) Hope you are well my friend.

LOL thank you :p. I am well. Hope you are doing well too!

Ms. Beautiful VIking sorry if I made a weird comment haha. I really like your pictures. They are gorgeous. Hope you have a nice Christmas! :)

Back