The Viking Returns....

valhallacanwait

Really Experienced
Alas, I have not vanished completely! I was pulled back into the nether regions of the real world, however, not a day has passed without my thoughts being drawn back to my friends here. Thank you for your messages and well wishes, my warriors. I have missed you! :rose:

Alas, I have not vanished completely! I was pulled back into the nether regions of the real world, however, not a day has passed without my thoughts being drawn back to my friends here. Thank you for your messages and well wishes, my warriors. I have missed you! :rose:

It's good to see you back, I've been hoping you would return to us :)

Best. News. Ever. :kiss::rose::heart:

Welcome back Valhilde. Your return warms the spirit more than a blazing pyre.

I see I made a mistake by majoring in engineering and not Norse studies. Then again I've always wanted a Master's Degree in something.

Cheers

You were greatly missed, but life at times makes us take breaks. You were in my thoughts daily. ;) wish I could take a break with you my viking princess

Welcome back.

Thank you, my Warriors!

It's good to see you back, I've been hoping you would return to us
Your wish is my command

Best. News. Ever.
Better than winning the lotto?

My Dear, you are very impressive.

Love to see some sweat between your breasts
Thank you. I was definitely sweating at that point!

Jut when I thought you couldn't look any sexier!! Great photo!! DAve
If you think me in the gym is sexy....well, I hope I can get sexier than that!

My Happy Place too.
Thanks for joining me

Gotta love that style
Shield Maidens have a unique style, definitely

Oh hello there *waves
Hello there!

That sure does look like a very happy place :)
Yes, me in my gym. I love to work my body and take it to the edge. Mmmm hmmm.

Happy and gorgeous!
Flattery will get you everywhere with a Viking

I love the Vikings' version of leisure time. ;)
"Leisure" is a misnomer

Killer photo
Killer....appropriate for a Viking photo

So happy to see u back
Thank you!

All I can say is "DAYUM!" You are very sexy!
So sweet of you to say so!

You were greatly missed, but life at times makes us take breaks. You were in my thoughts daily. ;) wish I could take a break with you my viking princess
I knew you would understand. Thank you

Welcome back
You didn't forget about me. Thank you!

HOOWWWLLLLOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!:D:heart:

So happy to see you beautiful
WoooooooWooooo....back at you :)

Lovely to see you back, beautiful
:kiss:

I love that angle/position. Your breasts look fantastic!
Thank you! They do come in 'handy' ;)

You have put me in a happy place and would love to show my princess how much of a happy place you put me.
I am happy that you are happy :)

Welcome back.
Thank you!

I AM READY FOR A SECOND PIC.
Is that a request? ;)

Back