Bi guys, bottom or top?

When I'm in bed with a man I always expect a lot of sucking going on, both of us. I've fucked several asses too, and loved it. I have mixed feelings about getting fucked. I won't do it unless I'm comfortable with the guy...I won't be used, or treated roughly. I'm not his cum dumpster. On the other hand I want to get fucked more often by more guys. When it's good it's very very good. If he treats me right I'll give him the best fuck I possibly can. I love to feel his manhood deep in my ass
I've offered my ass to several guys who didn't want it. I don't understand?

When I'm in bed with a man I always expect a lot of sucking going on, both of us. I've fucked several asses too, and loved it. I have mixed feelings about getting fucked. I won't do it unless I'm comfortable with the guy...I won't be used, or treated roughly. I'm not his cum dumpster. On the other hand I want to get fucked more often by more guys. When it's good it's very very good. If he treats me right I'll give him the best fuck I possibly can. I love to feel his manhood deep in my ass
I've offered my ass to several guys who didn't want it. I don't understand?

Not everyone likes putting their cock in an ass. I'm not a huge fan of it but I'll GLADLY allow people to put their cock in my ass.

I wouldn't mind getting a blow job but other than that I am really a total bottom. I want to suck his cock and swallow. I'm looking for the right guy to give my virginity to...I want to be fucked so bad and have him cum in my boy pussy. I would prefer bareback my first time but I want to be safe too. If anyone in Nebraska would be interested in being my slow and gentle first, drop me a PM.

bottom. Let me suck you then you can fuck me. Fill me with your love juice!

More Bottom Than Top

I think I could give it good. I'm not a sex sprinter. I'm definitely more the long distance type.

But most likely, one way or another i think I'd end up on the bottom. And really, I find that a kind of turn on.

Back