BJ or fuck?

EmyS

Experienced
Hey!

Just wondering what is more interesting when meeting a bottom virgin: getting him to suck your cock or fuck him? I’m trying to picture what my first time will be like. 😋

Been very few times we've had sex that we didn't start with oral, both of us....and that number would be very high after 46 years, that's a lot of fucks. In my case I'd say oral because she usually gets off from that before we fuck.

Hey!

Just wondering what is more interesting when meeting a bottom virgin: getting him to suck your cock or fuck him? I’m trying to picture what my first time will be like. 😋
Bottom virgins are hot for cock. They've been jacking off for years thinking of sucking big hot cocks. So I start by letting them suck.

I'll have them slowly unzip my pants, pulling them down, till they can see my achingly hard cock filling out my sexy panties. Then they take it out, and I'll slap the slide of their face with my cockhead.

Sometimes I'll tell them to stay there, kneeing, mouth shut, eyes up, and rub my now leaking cock head all over their face, until it's just an inch away from their trembling lips. They can't help but stare at my throbbing cock, and then I'll rub the tip on their lips. Their first taste of another cock's precum makes them moan and swoon.

They suck me for a bit, then I give them a thrill by standing them up, and sucking on their cocks too. Some are big, some are cute little clittys, all get nice and hard and throbbing in my mouth. When I slide a nice vibe into their lubed up ass, they'll usually moan and shoot off, filling my mouth with their sissy cum.

Without waiting for them to really recover, I'll pull the vibe out, bend them over the bed, and slide my rock hard cock into their hot, lubed, and ready to fuck ass. Love to fuck a sissy or Femboy after she's cum, and her body is all limp, happy, and relaxed.

Bottom virgins are hot for cock. They've been jacking off for years thinking of sucking big hot cocks. So I start by letting them suck.

I'll have them slowly unzip my pants, pulling them down, till they can see my achingly hard cock filling out my sexy panties. Then they take it out, and I'll slap the slide of their face with my cockhead.

Sometimes I'll tell them to stay there, kneeing, mouth shut, eyes up, and rub my now leaking cock head all over their face, until it's just an inch away from their trembling lips. They can't help but stare at my throbbing cock, and then I'll rub the tip on their lips. Their first taste of another cock's precum makes them moan and swoon.

They suck me for a bit, then I give them a thrill by standing them up, and sucking on their cocks too. Some are big, some are cute little clittys, all get nice and hard and throbbing in my mouth. When I slide a nice vibe into their lubed up ass, they'll usually moan and shoot off, filling my mouth with their sissy cum.

Without waiting for them to really recover, I'll pull the vibe out, bend them over the bed, and slide my rock hard cock into their hot, lubed, and ready to fuck ass. Love to fuck a sissy or Femboy after she's cum, and her body is all limp, happy, and relaxed.
Yowza. That would be an incredible first time.

There have been a few times when I have sucked my girlfriend's cock until she was hard and then she decided to fuck my ass, but not very many. If I start sucking her I pretty much know that she is going to finish down my throat. Either way it's all good as long as she gives me her load of sweet cum.

Okay wow! Do you exist for real? 🤩 I want all of that for my first experience!! 😘

OMG!!! Just take me. Please.

Back