Bi guys, bottom or top?

bottom all the way

wrapping my arms and legs around my fucker, thrusting up to give him full access to my pussy ass, his cock digging in me, stuffing my pussy ass with his meat--fucking me so good...mmmm yes--nothing else like it

No Doubt

Only ever fantasy. And when I do fantasize, it is always receiving. I'd have no problem giving, but my preference would definitely be to bottom for a man wanting to give it to my bottom.

Bottom or Top

I always picture myself the giver of the blow job, the receiver of the ass fucking or the giver of pleasure. So, I would have to classify myself as a bottom. My cock is so small, I don’t imagine it providing any pleasure at all, but the thought of sucking a cock or receiving that cock in my ass makes me tingle all over.

I'm curious and have mostly been curious about oral.

But in the past few months I've gotten curious about being a bottom during anal. It started with a video that I saw of a guy cumming hands free from being fucked (plus I had a girlfriend who did a little anal play with toys with me and I had incredible orgasms every time she did that). I've heard how incredible the prostate stimulation feels from being fucked and I'd like to find out for myself.

Total bottom. No desire to fuck a man’s ass. At best I’d accept a blowjob, but never without reciprocity. Id rather come from being fucked in the ass.

But in the past few months I've gotten curious about being a bottom during anal. It started with a video that I saw of a guy cumming hands free from being fucked (plus I had a girlfriend who did a little anal play with toys with me and I had incredible orgasms every time she did that). I've heard how incredible the prostate stimulation feels from being fucked and I'd like to find out for myself.

I probably wouldn't mind being a top either though, if I was with a guy who wanted me to top him.

I guess that makes me versitle? Or at least versatile curious lol.
I'm kind of open to trying different things to see what I enjoy. That's a big part of my overall curiosity anyway.

I agree i want to see how it feels

First penetration experience was last night. Bottom!

Newbie here. Loved my first time. I'm a mwm.

bottom all the way

I have no desire to be on top. I want to feel the man on top of me, my arms and legs wrapped around him, his body pressing down on me, his whole weight weighing on me, his cock pumping my pussy ass, filling me up.

With men I'm a total submissive bottom and I am happy to have my cock completely ignored as I serve their dominant cock.
IMG_20151113_110506.jpg

My perfect weekend would be spent with a gay dom top and plenty of bondage material, so I have to say I am a bottom.

Back