Panties or not?

So here's the thing, one only has to spend time reading stories on here to understand the variety and depth of that variety of subjects that turn different people on, Mine is simple and is panties, and for me that means full back bikini style or tanga panties.
However, I cannot view g-strings or thongs as panties and am always disappointed when a promising story ends up involving g-strings and thongs! I suppose this is not helped by the fact that they do nothing for me! (apologies to all you thong lovers out there! ;-) )

So what's your view are G-Strings and Thongs Panties or not?
Or
Do you subscribe to my view that only Panties are Panties and G-strings and Thongs are just that and should never be referred to as Panties?

So here's the thing, one only has to spend time reading stories on here to understand the variety and depth of that variety of subjects that turn different people on, Mine is simple and is panties, and for me that means full back bikini style or tanga panties.
However, I cannot view g-strings or thongs as panties and am always disappointed when a promising story ends up involving g-strings and thongs! I suppose this is not helped by the fact that they do nothing for me! (apologies to all you thong lovers out there! ;-) )

So what's your view are G-Strings and Thongs Panties or not?
Or
Do you subscribe to my view that only Panties are Panties and G-strings and Thongs are just that and should never be referred to as Panties?
They are panties. plain and simple.

Back