Panties on or off....?

My wife had a thing about keeping her panties on when she was dating, even when she had sex. Her dates would try to get them off, but she would tell them they could get to what they wanted if they really tried. She had a lot of sex in college, and all of it was with her date slipping her panties to the side. Our wedding night was only the second or third time I ever got her panties off after dating for almost 8 years. So I still like to start our fuck sessions by entering her with panties on, but I remove them after a while.

great when panties are kept on but only if their made of silk or satin - they really get me going - french knickers are really even better becaue they are so accessible and there is more surface to excite ones organ

I've spawned somewhat of a fetish kink around this which I attribute to a certain activity I witnessed a few years back. She was a very sexy young girl and I've distinctive memories of her panties or thong around her stiletto heeled ankles as she was finger banged. It became a regular occurrence with a guy. He was creative and adept with his hands and fingers. He was good, making her simmer. keeping her on the edge. Sometimes he would slip her panties aside, sometimes partly down her thigh usually descending in stages to her ankles. She might free her right leg but not her left. She always colour coordinated her sexy undies. Black if it was a black little number, white if white, red if red etc. If only I'd had the presence of mind at the time to snap a quick shot on camera phone.

either pulled to the side, or completely off honey, the knee restriction would get old fast lol
Hi Jennifer, I like you like your panties on to the side, all the way off, Dont want them part way down being in the way. You like to chat sometime?

As a man, there is a sexiness to seeing the panties on, but not quite on enough. I have fucked my wife with a quickie like this before.

I pushed her sundress up, and pulled her panties down just a little bit of the way, then we fucked on a picnic table missionary, but obviously she could not spread her legs, so I just kind of had her legs up over my one shoulder. It was not the most comfortable, probably especially for her.

I do know what you mean tho. Sometimes my wife will tease me and just bring down my underwear just below my balls. It restricts my movement, and I find that to be quite a turn on.

I know there have been similar threads before but I'm personally one of those people who thinks that panties pulled down to the knees and left on is the sexiest thing ever.
It is a bit of a fetish and a bit of a form of restriction. I'd want to spread my legs but I can't.
What are your thoughts on this?
I need the panties off so I can spread her legs or wrap her legs around my head while I am eating her out.

I know there have been similar threads before but I'm personally one of those people who thinks that panties pulled down to the knees and left on is the sexiest thing ever.
It is a bit of a fetish and a bit of a form of restriction. I'd want to spread my legs but I can't.
What are your thoughts on this?
Wow!

I'm all about the panties on. I will never forget when my wife and I had some 3sums years ago with a work friend of mine. One of those times, my wife was in a short lacy top and pantyhose. She was leaning over on our couch and sucking my friend, I was on the other side and put my hand between her legs to rub her pussy. OH FUCK! it was so exciting feeling how wet her pantyhose crotch was from sucking my friend. I think panties on is so exciting when you can see or feel them wet from her being that excited. Nothing hotter than seeing a girls panty crotch wet when she's sucking cock.

This thread really turns me on. I just got back from Paris a few days ago, and I bought my wife some really nice lingerie there.

This morning I fucked her from behind in the spoons position and just pulled her panties down, ever so slightly for access…

Then we fucked for a while in missionary. She said she enjoyed the partial restriction.

View from behind

View from front

This thread really turns me on. I just got back from Paris a few days ago, and I bought my wife some really nice lingerie there.

This morning I fucked her from behind in the spoons position and just pulled her panties down, ever so slightly for access…

Then we fucked for a while in missionary. She said she enjoyed the partial restriction.

View from behind

View from front
What an ass!

Back