Panties on or off....?

As a panty boi, I love them on anyone else!

DB66MOT.jpg

Like this cute sissy and her pink thong!

I know there have been similar threads before but I'm personally one of those people who thinks that panties pulled down to the knees and left on is the sexiest thing ever.
It is a bit of a fetish and a bit of a form of restriction. I'd want to spread my legs but I can't.
What are your thoughts on this?
My preference is to get her nice and wet with the panties on then, bend her over, pull the material to the side and shove my cock in with them still on. Fucking that way adds lots of friction at the base and the panties get soaking wet.
Hmmm… I’ll have to try around the knees 👿

I know there have been similar threads before but I'm personally one of those people who thinks that panties pulled down to the knees and left on is the sexiest thing ever.
It is a bit of a fetish and a bit of a form of restriction. I'd want to spread my legs but I can't.
What are your thoughts on this?
I like crotch less. They are still on and I love the feel of soft panties. It yet not intrusive to where they are a distraction.

I like looking at sexy, skimpy panties when she wears them, soaking them with her juices and it's always super hot to be kneeling next to her, making eye contact as I slowly slide the panties down and off.

Back