Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

No, that's freaking gross. I would divorce her the minute she asked!!:(
 
Weird i've never been into the cuckold/sissy aspect of it. I guess I have a very different mental image of how I visualize it happening. I see it as a kinky sexual fantasy vs a submissive demeaning fantasy. I wouldn't mind the dirty talk that comes with it but it's not about dressing like a girl or being insulted that turns me on. It's more about just being really fuckin wild and enjoying life.

It's not exactly the cuckold side of it, but the girls being in complete control, pushing their men to do things they might not previously have wanted to.

http://cocksandsluts.tumblr.com/post/74284479084/the-girls-had-bet-which-of-their-boyfriends-was
 
Would any of you guys be

interested in doing a role play where I'm your straying wife who humiliates you by making you watch me teasing other men? Then, you will have to finish them off.
 
Last edited:
Why yes I would. I would be picky about the other guy though.
 
I think our wives would be surprised at just the kinds of things we would do, if only they would ask...
 
Hot video. I'm not necessarily into the sissy thing, but hearing her voice in the background, coaxing the men along as they play, is the kind of scenario I'd like for a guy/guy adventure

I am into the sissy thing, and loved that woman's voice, encouraging her husband taking dick. wish there was more videos like this out there where the woman seems to be enthralled with her bf/husband enjoying cock
 
what man hasn't enjoyed porn?

what man hasn't thought about his wife with another man?

what man wouldn't get hard, if he knew his wife was aroused and another man undressed and together the husband and wife watched him get an impressive erection? :kiss:
 
what man hasn't enjoyed porn?

what man hasn't thought about his wife with another man?

what man wouldn't get hard, if he knew his wife was aroused and another man undressed and together the husband and wife watched him get an impressive erection? :kiss:

Just like to respond with a hearty 'not me'.
 
i'm not married, but if i was ,she wouldn't have to ask hell if she is that turned on oh hell yes , i suck him and her lol i play fair and i do share.
 
If wife asked, yes! I have a bi side that I would love to act out so this would not be much of a stretch for me. I do not find men good looking in a sexual kind of way, just have fantasies about MMF with my wife. Having her shoving my head down on a cock and telling me what to do.
 
If your Wife or G/f wanted to see you do this, would you?

Definitely yes. My ex-wife never asked me to, but my girlfriend of the past several years has made the request frequently. She loves watching me suck cock, and she loves directing the action. She never fails to ensure she is pleasured as well.
 
hmmm!!

Seeing that i am a bi man and has come out as such to my wife and were learning about my bi side sexuality....... yes i would and know my wife would enjoy watching playing with her self as well.
 
Having hidden my bi side all my married life, it would be great if my wife arranged for this to happen. However, knowing her straight vanilla approach to sex this will never happen : (
 
Back
Top