The Little Blind Date (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,270
Rho Gunner
23

Rho was the kind of girl that was rather quiet, she only had a couple friends and they seemed more like family then anything. Jessica and Dan were always rather sweet. They were more like brother and sister than they were good friends, they had tried so hard for so long to get her out to date, but she did not want to get hurt, she was shy, she was young, but she was also beautiful and highly intelligent. She was good with languages but not good with people. It bothered them that here they were together and yet their dear friend here was single, as single as she can get. They sometimes teased her and called her an old maid until they realized it really upset her that she was alone. So they had a really good friend that she didn't really know about because they had just met him and he was really sweet to. they were going to get her out on a blind date with there new friend because he was very kind. That was the one reason why they were going to do this.

the other thing with him was that he was actually a little person. Jessica thought he was rather handsome and would have gone out with him as she had not been with Dan, and because the relationship was so good she didn't think twice so the 3 of them talked and decided to get her out on a date they all agreed, it was something the man was kind of worried about because he was a little person he had been hurt before and did not want to have his heart ripped out of his chest and thrown on the ground, but they assured him that she was not that way. So the night of the date they helped her dress up, they put her in a black dress that went a little above her knee and showed a little cleavage, but it was rather classy and not slutty, because that was not how she wanted to be portrayed, she had her hair done and I was actually up in a bun with her bangs on each side of her cheek, she went to the restaurant that she was to meet him.

She was a bit nervous because she didn't know what the hell she was doing, but what they got her into, but she had a feeling that an adventure was about to begin.
 
Last edited:
A blind date. Shit.

His job had brought him here. Everyone he'd known was now over two thousand miles away. Making friends wasn't easy, because most people looked at him with either amusement or pity. He'd watched women in his department get promoted before him, so much for that stereotype.

Still, when a new office was opened on the opposite coast, he was one of the people pegged to help get it going, which was an honor. Of course, he always got the impression he made his supervisor uncomfortable, and this move was a way to alleviate that discomfort.

At four-foot-six, Joel (pronounced jo-el, two separate syllables) was far shorter than any of the men he knew, and even all the women. He was a dwarf. His parents were average size people, his brother and sister were both normal; he was the exception. Fortunately - if that was the correct term - he was what was known as a "proportionate dwarf." This meant that, unlike many "little people," he didn't have the large head and foreshortened limbs that many of his kind tended to possess. As a proportionate, he also didn't have the facial deformities that often accompanied that type of dwarfism. No, Joel just looked like a regular adult who'd been left in the dryer too long.

Oh, one note in regard to Joel's "proportions." While every other part of his body was a scale-down from a typical adult human being, a certain part of his anatomy was not. While every other part of his body was smaller than normal, his genitalia were of normal scale, if not a touch larger. His penis was a full, fat seven inches when fully erect, and his balls were perfectly proportioned for a cock that size. Even he had to admit, it looked pretty obscene. Hell, he couldn't even wrap his own hand around his cock when it was fully engorged.

But, the relationships he'd had were doomed to failure before things got far enough for the woman to even discover that point. All the women he'd met were pleasant enough, but he knew they'd been embarrassed to be with a man so much smaller than they, especially in public. It was disheartening.

So, when Jessica and Dan had told him they'd set up this date, he was grateful, but apprehensive. He wasn't really looking forward to seeing the pity in the girl's face, hearing the condescending tone she'd use all night, getting the tentative handshake at the end of the evening. Still, he'd met so few people since he'd moved here, he agreed.

As he got dressed in a suit and tie - yes, specially tailored - he decided to put on his most positive face and maybe he'd be lucky for a change and this blind date might last more than the evening. Hey, a guy can hope.

Getting out of the cab at the address he'd been given, he looked around for a woman who looked like she was waiting for someone...
 
Rho was worried that she would do or say something stupid she had never dated, and hoped to god that there mutual friends let him know that. So if she said something wrong it wouldn't be taken wrong, she sighed softly as she had ordered herself some wine to chill her out. She had a rose on the table something she was suggested to do because there were a lot of single women here looking like they were waiting for someone. Her grey eyes scanned the room but she was more calm now, the waiter went to her the same time her date arrived and she asked for some menus so when he got there he would have one to look at. Finally once the waiter left she noticed a gentleman that just came in. Rho had a big heart she never took pity or ever appear rude in any way. She may look like one of the kind of girls from school that didn't like anyone, but she threw away popularity for art, that was the only thing in her life she had and has had accept her two very good friends.

But she had no idea the way she was raised would help her, because she had no idea how her date was going to be. As long as he was kind she did not care, how someone looked never mattered to her in any way shape or form. Because kindness and true spirit came in all sizes, all packages. But finally she had a feeling this gentleman was her date, he was a dwarf if that was the case and she actually smiled. Her smile was a true smile no pity behind it nothing negative attached to it, she took the rose in her hand and watched to see if she was right because if she was, whom ever her date she would give the rose to. Life was hard enough looking down on people was something she would never do, no one was better then anyone. Rho was glad that she managed to get a glass of wine because she would need it. It had nothing to do with her company but even now she was afraid of fucking this up. How much she wanted to be happy and everyone deserved to be happy didn't they?
 
Last edited:
Joel ignored the looks he got as he walked toward the building. Well, he tried to, anyway. You get to a point where you just know they're looking and you try not to notice.

Inside, it was nice. There was a small fountain just inside the door, and it lent a calming, happy little bubbling sound just as you walked in. Fortunately, he'd used the bathroom before he left home, or that sound would have probably made him have to pee. That'd look good for his date: see him walk in the door and head straight for the toilets...

The host gazed down from his kiosk and asked if he could help, and Joel responded, "I'm meeting someone. I think she may already be here." With a nod and a smile, the host extended a hand toward the dining area, indicating Joel was welcome to search for himself.

He took a few steps past the host's stand and tried to see into the dining room. Unfortunately, he could only see about three tables in before he could see no further.

Another few steps, and he noticed a young woman holding a rose and smiling in his direction. This had to be her. For a brief moment, he took in his evening: She was a cute girl, not at all what he'd expected. Her smile seemed genuine, which was unusual but nice. Her form was pleasant and her hair done very nicely.

The main thing he noticed though was: she had to be at least ten years younger than he was. It wasn't a criticism, but he wondered how much he'd have in common with someone of almost a generation younger than he was. Nevertheless, he was here for a date, and at least that date didn't look like she was ready to bolt from the room. She was also nice to look at, which was quite a pleasant surprise, so hopefully she turned out to be as nice a girl as she appeared at first glance.

Stepping over to the table, he extended his hand, still not acknowledging the looks from other patrons. "You must be Rho," he said in a deep voice that quite belied his diminutive stature. "My name is Joel."
 
Rho had to be nice in a world that had so much hate to it, she did not want to add to the problem of cruelty and stupidity. When he came up to her finally she eyed the host and showed how displeased she was that he did not help him. When he came up to her he came up about as tall as below her breasts give or take, she did not react in a way that most probably would because he wasn't labeled as normal. And she hated labels because no one had the right to label anyone it was something she couldn't not take, when he extended his hand to her she took his hand and looked into his eyes, he was very handsome. She motioned for him to sit down as she had and grew annoyed with the people there. She was full of respect the shit he must have to deal with, she actually handed him the rose actually blushing a little.

"You will have to forgive me I have never been out on a date before, Jen and Dan demanded that I get out there and here you are. It is very nice to meet you Joel I am sorry that the host didn't help you, fucking jerk" She said softly and gave a look to the people staring, she grew angry and people staring could see it so they backed off and went back to what ever it was they were doing. She hoped to god that she wasn't saying or doing the wrong things. "I hope you are not disappointed in me as your date, I am rather pleased with mine" She said happily.
 
Joel was pleased that this Rho person seemed genuinely happy to see him. He'd come across women who tried to play the actress and not show their disappointment or horror at who they'd been saddled with for the evening, but after a while, a guy learned to see through such sheer veneers. He saw none of that thinly veiled repulsion here, and it gave him hope.

He watched her face as she gave him the "first impression" assessment, and was gratified when her smile got a little wider and a couple degrees warmer.

When she grabbed the rose she'd been fidgeting with when he first saw her, he wondered why, until she held it out to him with an embarrassed blush. It was the first time he could recall anyone ever giving him the rose. It embarrassed him that he hadn't brought a presentation for her.

Shyly, Joel thanked Rho, then went to his seat. Once he was situated, she began to speak, an almost stream of consciousness thing that felt to him like a defense mechanism. She apologized for herself, railed about the other patrons' reaction to him, then actually met the gazes of a couple who seemed to be taking a bit more interest in their table than they really should have, and stared at them until they uncomfortably returned to whatever their evening had entailed before the freak show came to town.

Joel actually found it rather amusing how defensive this young woman was being on his behalf. It was the first time in years that he could recall anyone sticking their neck out for him. He sat and smiled as he watched her.

Then suddenly, she appeared to realize she was paying more attention to others around them than she was to the man she was to spend the evening with. Yet another blush swept over her, and a sheepish look of apology arrested her features. Joel found that bit of shyness very charming.

To her question, he stated simply, "I think you're lovely."
 
She blushed even more when he said she was lovely she sat quite for a moment and closed her eyes. Joel was very kind and she was acting like a complete idiot, and right now it was hard to not do or say something very stupid. She opened up her eyes and found him rather charming "Don't worry about the rose I was going to put it in my hair but you seemed like you needed to know that I am not like anyone you have ever met before, Jen told me you had been hurt in the past . Originally the rose for me to stick out so I was easier to find, you showing up is gift enough for me" she said happily. It was always something that surprised her how anyone could take the heart of someone kind and just abuse it, pissed her off as small minded people.

She calmly sat back in her hair and looked into his eyes and always believed in eye contact because it was important. "I hope you didn't have trouble getting here, finding a place to park really sucks around here, but I didn't pick the restaurant" She hoped that he took the question for what it was, she did not ask that because of his size, she asked because with traffic in the city it was very hard to get down there, not because of his size. To her his size meant nothing to her, he was normal to her and that was because she saw the good in people.
 
Joel smiled as she talked. She had a pleasant voice, and he didn't mind listening to it.

"To be honest, I half thought I'd be dining alone. All the way here, I expected you to get cold feet and decide against even meeting me. It wouldn't have been the first time." He paused to give the waiter his drink order.

"Actually, I took a cab. I don't know my way around here very well yet, and it just seemed to be a lot less headache than driving would have been.

"Why don't you date much? I'd think a pretty young woman like you would have guys tripping all over their tongues trying to get five minutes of your time."
 
She smiled sipping her wine and thought about it for a moment, in that second she sighed softly "I'm asked that a lot by Dan and Jen I just don't want to get hurt, and honestly I do not want to date men around my age, Jen told me you were older which is how I prefer my men. Though you are the only man I have ever dated, just don't want to be hurt but I am grateful for tonight. I spend more time singing and writing my music then anything, I am an interpreter so you would think I wouldn't have trouble talking, but I do. And like to write music on the side, no one seems to have ever wanted to understand me. "
 
Joel nodded.

"Unfortunately, life is pain. It's sad, but it's how you know you're alive. Only the dead never know pain.

"I know, joy should be what makes you alive, but that isn't how it works. It's when we let pain define us and make us recoil from the world that we truly stop living."

That depressing speech over, he changed the subject.

"You write music? What kind? I'd love to hear it sometime."
 
She listened to what he said and nodded he was right it was all true to the point that it hurt, once there dinner got there she thought some more about it. "True life is what you make of it but its also unkind. My music pretty much is about life and its sometimes not very bubbly but who knows maybe you gave me a reason to be bubbly" She chuckled softly enjoying the meal with him. "I write real life and guess you will have to wait and see, I could play you something now if you like? " She knew they had a piano and she would march up and play it.
 
It took some deliberation, but Joel saw that his grim assessment of what life truly was struck an uncomfortable, truthful chord. It wasn't the way to conduct a successful date, he feared, but such philosophizing didn't appear to faze Rho like it might have some of the other doomed attempts at relationships he'd had before.

Finally, she agreed with him, but then let his conclusion sort of roll off and she returned to her "up" self. Normally chronically positive people made Joel's ass hurt, but for some reason, he found this pretty young lady's chipper attitude to be uplifting.

"Now? Really? Absolutely, I'd love to hear your song." Wow. They hadn't known one another for more than maybe twenty minutes and already she was prepared to perform in public for him. Usually that was reserved for desperate groveling, as far as he was aware, but he was eager to have Rho play for him.
 
She smiled at him and could not help but really be into this evening it was nice to be able to meet someone like him, he was rare and it was incredible that was to her. He was down to earth and to her that meant the world to her, sure he was a little sad sounding but she watched as things about him change, especially because she took that sad conversation before and turn it into something so much more. So when he asked her to play for him she nodded, she noticed the piano was perfect and knew they wouldn't mind since she asked if she could play there, and no one seemed to care, so she got up and walked the six feet to the piano and watched everyone start to look at her, she looked at Joel and bowed her head to him and a soft melody began to play and soon her voice began to sing.

Runnning Up That Hill

It doesn't hurt me
Do you want to feel how it feels?
Do you want to know that it doesn't hurt me?
Do you want to hear about the deal that I'm making?
You, it's you and me
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
See if I only could, oh
You don't want to hurt me
But see how deep the bullet lies
Unaware I'm tearing you asunder
Ooh, there is thunder in our hearts
Is there so much hate for the ones we love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
You, it's you and me
It's you and me won't be unhappy
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
Be running up that building
Say, if I only could, oh
You
It's you and me
It's you and me won't be unhappy
C'mon, baby, c'mon darling
Let me steal this moment from you now
C'mon, angel, c'mon, c'mon, darling
Let's exchange the experience, oh
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems
So if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems
So if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems
So if I only could
Be running up that hill
With no problems
(If I only could, I'd be running up that hill)
(If I only could, I'd be running up that hill)

She hope he liked it because she was looking into Joel's eyes the whole time even though the whole room heard and saw what she was performing, but she was preforming for Joel. She heard claps and got up and bowed, heading back to the table, her face red from blushing.
 
Joel thought, put on the spot like this, Rho would chicken out. For a brief moment, it looked like she had second thoughts, but she finally rose and went to the piano.

He saw a look of concern on the face of a waiter a few tables over, probably afraid she was going to start plunking out "Chopsticks" or the really horrendous version of "Heart and Soul" that it seemed every wannabe pianist tended to butcher, but just as the employees started to converge on the keyboard, Rho began to play, and it stopped them dead in their tracks.

The song that came next was beautiful. Heart-rendingly so. At first, Rho appeared lost inside herself, but as she went on, she grew until she sat up straight and her gaze locked on his and didn't waver.

By the time she was finished, Joel was in tears, and oddly so, his cock was hard. He was glad the tablecloth hid his unusual arousal, because with his "normal" sized endowment, it would have been a lewdly obscene display, particularly in a place and situation like this.

When his date returned to the table, he gushed, "That was amazing! Did you really write that?"
 
She knew the staff would not mind if she played as long as it was a true song she was playing not chopsticks nothing to make an ass of herself but she had noticed that some people got really lost in the melody and was very grateful on that that that was able to happen. She was the kind of woman that wanted to bring joy into someone's life, and it was very hard to do that most of the time because you had ignorance you had hatred things that was very hard to get anybody to understand. But when she played she showed an extension of herself something that she normally would not do because she was not 1 to say look at me everybody this is what I can do but she did it because of her date being someone of his stature had to have been very difficult people looking down on you people lying to you or making you feel terrible about yourself which is why when she performed the whole time her eyes were on him to show that she truly cared about what he thought about how he felt.

Right now, however, her heart was on her sleeve as they say it was something she did not put herself in this kind of situation because she did not ever want to get hurt, she had a tendency of not trusting people because she had in the past, she only had Jessica and Dan, and she never ever went out on dates except for this gentleman here, he made her grateful that she did not chicken out something she almost had yet here he was grateful that she did. That made it even better. Already she was getting brownie points not that they really meant much to her because she wanted to be there to meet someone new, when he told her she was amazing she almost hugged him.

"Thank you Joel that means a lot to me and yes I wrote it, latest song I wrote" she said sitting down relaxing
 
Even with his glowing review, Joel got the impression that Rho was still uncertain he'd liked her song. Still, this was short-lived, and she soon smiled and admitted it was her latest.

"It was beautiful. I've always thought the world would be a much different place if we could see things from another person's perspective. Even with our knowledge of what's happening in the world as soon as it happens, we still insulate ourselves against those things we least want to know, or at least, the ones we don't want to acknowledge.

"I sometimes wish I could see things from up where regular people do. I'm always looking up at the world. I think I miss stuff sometimes because of that."

He was getting maudlin. It happened sometimes. Rho's song had triggered something that pushed him in that direction. He hoped it wouldn't turn her off.
 
She smiled at how he was acting toward her when he got talking about wishing he was normal. She thought about it and shook her head. "Joel you are a very special person and I'm not saying that because your short but your special because you look at people and don't let there words distress you. No one has the right to label anyone which was how I was raised, to see the good in everyone to love everyone even the ignorant. People only look up they need to look down for once." She placed her hand on his and didn't know how he would react but she squeezed his hand and let it go. She hated ignorance and hated people that hurt others. It was amazing how life could beat someone down. Everything stopped for them until she started to hear a young couple comment on about them. This is what she could not take anymore, she excused herself for a moment.

Walking right over to the couple she crossed her arms and they were laughing, until the woman looked at her asking what her problem was. "Its ignorant people like you I cannot stay you have looks and no brains, your mother never taught you to be nice so shut it before I shut you up" she said so only the couple could here she started back to her date till he commented she needed a man, she turned her head and looked at the man. "Joel is twice the man you will ever be" she said not caring who heard asshge sat down. "Forgive me I hope I didn't embarrass you Joel I just couldn't stand it little comments for the past twenty minutes" she sighed softly .
 
Joel was surprised that his words just seemed to spark more righteous ire on his behalf in his date.

He was doubly surprised when she got up and stepped over to another table and berated a couple for making a comment. It was sweet of her, and when she reached out and touched his hand, he enjoyed the contact, but he had to tell her:

"Thank you for that. Really, I mean it. But, you don't have to stand up for me. I appreciate what you're doing, but when you make a point to single someone out like that, you only draw more attention to us than there had been before. Not only that, but it makes me look less of a man, that my size makes me unable to stand up for myself.

"And doing what you did didn't change their minds. Now, they're talking about you, too. I love your crusade, but everyone here who's seen me has more than likely made some kind of comment to whoever they're sitting with, and unfortunately, your getting upset at them on my behalf isn't doing anything but making them judge you, too. Don't give them that. There are a lot of people who are only able to prove their own self-worth to themselves by belittling others. It doesn't make them any better in the long run, but they're satisfied in their ignorance, and don't want to be enlightened.

"People are going to talk. You get used to it. If they aren't saying, 'Oh god, she or he's hot,' they're saying, 'How can she wear that in public,' or 'Jeez, what a hideous hairpiece.' It's how most people get through life, judging others so they can pretend their own lives aren't as miserable as they truly are.

"Please, just be here with me. Pretend the rest of the room's empty, and that we have the entire restaurant to ourselves. I was dreading this date for every second until I stepped in the door and saw you smile. Please, let's have dinner and get the hell out of here."
 
She grew more and more emberresed at what he stated and wanted to just run out and away but she finished her meal pretty quite and knew next date if there was a next date something fun like the movies. She smiled at him was hard to because she had made him look weak. And she was sure he felt that way all the time, her heart beating out of his chest to the point she wondered what he would do or say now. She wanted to cry but didn't so she took that best way she could. Once dinner was done she looked at Joel and smile d a true smile. "If I had known you were so down to search I would have suggested the movies"
 
Joel could tell he'd embarrassed Rho with his request. It wasn't how he'd intended it, but it was kind of inevitable that it would have that effect.

Rho was very subdued through the meal. Joel felt bad he'd made her feel that way. He wasn't sure what to say, so even though it was probably the worst thing he could do, he stayed silent.

When their plates were finally cleared, she looked up at him and finally said, "If I'd have known, I would have suggested going to the movies."

He couldn't suppress a small laugh.

"It wouldn't have mattered. People would have looked and talked. It'd be the same if I was overly tall, or overly fat, or had a strange birthmark, or even if I was exceptionally handsome. The Different make people who consider themselves "normal" uncomfortable. Their defense mechanism for that is to make rude comments or to stare for too long or any number of other 'not nice' things. It lets them feel more comfortable by pointing out the other person's different-ness, because it makes them feel more normal. And as much as people think they want to be 'special,' what they really want is to not stand out, to blend in with others, to be just like everybody else.

"Really, wherever we were wouldn't have mattered. I knew I caused a small scene just by getting out of the cab this evening. It happens wherever I go, and I'd bet anybody else who sticks out as different feels the same way. You learn to live with it, because there's nothing you can do about it. You try to like yourself as best you can and ignore the rest, because ultimately, you learn quick that there's no way to change the others' minds."

Joel reached out for Rho's hands, but they currently rested in her lap. Still, he left them on the table and said, "I love that you wanted to stand up for me. I'd have gladly gone to the movies with you. I'll still gladly go to the movies with you. I'll go with you wherever you want. Nobody's ever walked over to complete strangers before and given them hell about making nasty remarks about me. Nobody's ever sang a song to me before. Well, my family at my birthday, but you know what I mean.

"So please, don't feel bad for me, and don't feel bad for yourself. I love that you like me. I really like you, too. When we leave here, I want it to be with a promise for a next time. I want to get to know you better. I want to hear more of your music. I think you're a pretty, smart, passionate woman, and who wouldn't want that?"
 
She was really good at being able to read people and could tell that he wanted to hold on to her hands. She removed her hands from her lap then decided to do a move where she placed her hands on his but there needed to be a truth here she needed to explain to him why she was so angry on his behalf it wasn't about protecting him it was about what she couldn't do in the past and she didn't want to make the same mistake again she squeezed his hand and looked into those eyes as she had meant the movie not as a joke but so he would understand that they wouldn't be in a stuffy setting and people would be watching a movie not paying attention to them. He wanted to learn more about her and he was about to once they paid for their dinner so she looked at him and motioned for a little stroll in that park, since it was a beautiful night.

" You should know Joel why I did what I did tonight. It's not about protecting you, it's about what I didn't do in the past. It still haunts me. I remember like yesterday Jen and Dan don't even know about it. It was before I met them, but I'm from a small town upstate New York. The morning of 9/11 my school was not really the same course. What school was the same? But it was more so from my school when this happened, every Muslim was labeled a monster because of what a handful did because of the extremists. We had a kid who was born and raised here in the states, but because of who his parents were his parents came from their country over here. Wanting a better life. They taught me a lot about what it was to be Muslim and I found their religion beautiful if you didn't take it Further than it was meant to be.

So I was on my way to go home, I heard a lot of yelling in to find out that Muslim kid by the time I found him as they beat every inch of him and mal died now this kid, I knew I was getting shit on earlier, but because I didn't act because I was too chicken to not say anything he was in a coma for 3 months before he woke up, I begged for his forgiveness, though he didn't see what there was to forgive. Kind of hard to love your enemy when you've seen nothing but nasty people. I did not mean embarrass you Joe I just wanted a good night I mean it was that minus what they did but I just I don't like injustice it bothers me more so then it use to" she sighed softly

"And it means a lot that you like me, I like you to Joel very much"
 
When Rho explained why she got so upset on his behalf, he understood why she stood up for him. However, he felt he needed to explain something to her.

"Thank you for your story. I get why you're so defensive for me now. However...

"Please don't beat yourself up for what happened in the past. I get that you feel guilty for not speaking up for your friend all those years ago. But... and this is going to sound really heartless, and I hope you take this the way I mean it, and not the way it's going to come out.

"Chances are good that your speaking up all those years ago wouldn't have made any difference in the long run. The fearful let that one emotion rule their every thought, and think that acting on that emotion makes them brave. In some cases that can be true. A hero is someone who is afraid but acts anyway. The kind of fearful people you're talking about act out in the misguided notion that acting out is going to lessen their fear.

"I guess what I'm saying is: it's a good bet that nothing you could have done or said would have prevented what happened. I know it doesn't keep you from feeling any less guilty about it, but the sad part is, the voice of one person more than likely wasn't going to make a bit of difference. I'd bet that once you got done telling off those folks over there, they more than likely knocked their heads together and started making disparaging comments about you, too.

"Ignore them. They don't mean me harm. The great majority of them are just trying to make themselves feel better for being closed-minded jerks.

"How I get past it is I realized a long time ago that most people were assholes, and when you expect the worst from people, you find you aren't surprised when you get it. You just get on with your life and try not to let it bother you."

He liked the feel of Rho's hands on his. they were soft and petite, but they gave him the impression of a strength that she'd demonstrated a few times already.

"So, do you want dessert, or would you rather get out of here?"
 
She smiled at him and knew that they were going to be very good friends, at least he was a good hearted guy, very strong and she admired that even though he was short he still put up the fight just as well as any regular sized guy. When he suggested she shook her head now she had had enough there and once the bill was paid. She actually had thought." Normally i would never ask but we could always have dessert at my place may be a cup coffee too because I would like to talk more but would like privacy in doing so, I know usually the term you want to come into my place and have coffee is usually a sex lingo but. If you think my singing was good, you might like my baking. I baked the cake before I came here. But if you need to be early tomorrow Or you just want to end the date now it's fine, I don't want to make you feel any more awkward and you probably already feel because of me and my big mouth."

With that comment, she was not trying to start anything she actually started to laugh because the situation of that night was kind of funny to her. She just hoped that this will continue she liked him very much and is something for her to ponder as well because normally she's so wrapped up in her little cocoon she doesn't know which side is up. "If you decide to end the date I can take you home if you like, I drove here" she just hoped she wasn't to nice, since really nice people like her are rare.
 
Joel was glad Rho didn't take offense at his theory that her friend would likely have died regardless what involvement she may have had in the situation.

When she offered for them to go to her place, he smiled at her quick qualification of the offer.

"Never fear, I'm not the kind of guy who expects anything beyond good companionship on a date. I'd love to taste your cake - oh, and there's no innuendo involved in that statement, either. Wrong pastry, in any event."
 
She smiled at him and nodded she was glad that he was happy, so she showed him to her car it was a simple two door car, she unlocked the car and got in. Not much would be said On the way there but she was more into what he would think of it. She was glad tonight turned out really great she would surprise him when he would see the cake, it was a home made chocolate cheese cake. "I'm glad I came out here you were worth the chance Joel I think we are going to get along just fine"
 
Back
Top