Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

... I got my second taste of the best cock I've encountered in a long time. Before it's hard, I can just barely get the whole thing in my mouth. Once it's erect, I have to concentrate on sucking the head, jacking the shaft, licking the balls, and rubbing his asshole. But the resulting load is big and tasty!

https://imgur.com/4KaXQO4
The room was dim, so forgive the poor quality of the image.

I look forward to my next visit!
lucky you and that looks like a very nice cock to suck

... I got my second taste of the best cock I've encountered in a long time. Before it's hard, I can just barely get the whole thing in my mouth. Once it's erect, I have to concentrate on sucking the head, jacking the shaft, licking the balls, and rubbing his asshole. But the resulting load is big and tasty!

https://imgur.com/4KaXQO4
The room was dim, so forgive the poor quality of the image.

I look forward to my next visit!

Oh My wish I was doing the suckin :kiss::kiss::devil:

I was sucking cock when the clock turned midnight, this morning I had to share it with my wife but still I got to finish him off and share his cum with her.

This past Monday evening

It was our first meet. We hooked up via A4A. He's new in town.

He had a list of demands. He wanted me on my knees between his legs while he sat in his recliner. He wanted all mouth, no hands. He wanted continuous sucking from beginning to end.

He was nicely thick and responded well to my oral attention. He talked the whole time, encouraging me, moaning, telling me that I was a good cocksucker.

He finally rewarded my efforts with a tasty mouthful and more praise for the job I had done.

Looking forward to a return visit with him. A cock well worth another go.

I serviced a guy Saturday by giving him a blow job. I'd almost forgotten how much I like doing that, especially when he was gently face fucking me. And when he complimented me on being even better at it than I was last time.

Two days ago

Like the title say, two days ago I went on A4A and found a guy near me with a big 7.5-inch cock. I drove over and went into his house. I was nervous, trembling a bit with excitement.
We chatted for a moment, and then he stood up and came over to me. He ran one hand up my shirt, feeling for my nipples. his other hand went down to my crotch, squeezing a rubbing my dick. I reached down and gasped, even soft his cock was big and thick. we stood there in his kitchen, getting to know each other's bodies and personal space.
It felt good and we went into his bedroom. I followed him in, Staring hungrily as he dropped his shorts. he went to his knees as I undressed, sucking me in, deep throating me as my erection swelled.
We moved to his bed and got into a 69, laying on our sides. We worked like that for a few minutes. He wrapped his legs tightly around my head, thrilling me as he took charge. He put his hands on the back of my head and started fucking my face with an erotic urgency. As I got hotter and hotter, I told him I was about to cum.
He finished me off, exclaiming in surprise as a massive load erupted from my throbbing dick.
He got up after that, I think he wanted this session to be about my pleasure.
I loved his big dick and next time I want to sit at his feet, worshipping him to an eventual climax and cum swallow. That will be Friday hopefully.

Again not in a little while and now I don't know where to look since they shut C/L down

Again not in a little while and now I don't know where to look since they shut C/L down

C/L as in Craig's List?!

When did THAT happen? I was browsing a couple weeks ago!

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

Like the title say, two days ago I went on A4A and found a guy near me with a big 7.5-inch cock. I drove over and went into his house. I was nervous, trembling a bit with excitement.
We chatted for a moment, and then he stood up and came over to me. He ran one hand up my shirt, feeling for my nipples. his other hand went down to my crotch, squeezing a rubbing my dick. I reached down and gasped, even soft his cock was big and thick. we stood there in his kitchen, getting to know each other's bodies and personal space.
It felt good and we went into his bedroom. I followed him in, Staring hungrily as he dropped his shorts. he went to his knees as I undressed, sucking me in, deep throating me as my erection swelled.
We moved to his bed and got into a 69, laying on our sides. We worked like that for a few minutes. He wrapped his legs tightly around my head, thrilling me as he took charge. He put his hands on the back of my head and started fucking my face with an erotic urgency. As I got hotter and hotter, I told him I was about to cum.
He finished me off, exclaiming in surprise as a massive load erupted from my throbbing dick.
He got up after that, I think he wanted this session to be about my pleasure.
I loved his big dick and next time I want to sit at his feet, worshipping him to an eventual climax and cum swallow. That will be Friday hopefully.

Wonderful!

Thanks for sharing.

A great day for me

I had the chance to get away and hurry to a gay bathhouse I frequent. It was an awesome day for me, a cock sucker who is addicted to gay sex.

I sucked 4 men's cocks today, and no matter how many men I blow (29 now) my mind and heart just want more glorious dicks to taste and mouthfuls of cum to savor and swallow.

Nothing is more intimate than the beauty of a cock sucker pleasing a man who needs and appreciates a high quality blowjob.

More, more, more, I love it!

I had the chance to get away and hurry to a gay bathhouse I frequent. It was an awesome day for me, a cock sucker who is addicted to gay sex.

I sucked 4 men's cocks today, and no matter how many men I blow (29 now) my mind and heart just want more glorious dicks to taste and mouthfuls of cum to savor and swallow.

Nothing is more intimate than the beauty of a cock sucker pleasing a man who needs and appreciates a high quality blowjob.

I just have to try this mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good for you PG564E. I know your struggle and am glad to see a fellow cocksucker get what he wants and needs. I got to savor a nice load of cum myself yesterday.

Well said!! Now kneel and suck cock while wearing panties...takes it to a whole other level!!!

I'm holding at 7. (involuntarily)

If anyone in the general Boston area would like to make it 8... PM me...

(well, 7 plus some frottage)

Not today, BUT...

...a week ago today, at an adult bookstore and video arcade in Schenectady, NY! Wifey was away for the week, so I was able to visit the ABS THREE separate times! WOO HOO!!! 😍

A week ago Monday...the place wasn't very busy, but I could only stay for 45 minutes anyway. Sucked TWO different cocks! First one was uncut (which I love!) and, although he wasn't ready to cum, he asked tonsils PISS in my mouth! Mmm...drank two tasty mouthfuls! The second one, short but thick, came in my mouth...with my saliva-wet middle finger in his asshole! 💕

A week ago Tuesday...again, the joint wasn't very busy. BUT...I again sucked TWO more cocks! First guy, after I'd sucked him a while, pulled out and jerked off into my open mouth and on my tongue! Second guy fed me his sweaty, average size, uncut cock and a BIG load of thick cum! Yummy!!! 💓

Final day, last Thursday...I had the privilege of orally servicing SIX different men in just under two hours! The first, 10 minutes after I arrived, fed me his nice cock but didn't want to cum yet. Then...a cock-drought for nearly an hour! But then, the place got busy and, in 45 minutes, I made love to FIVE different, beautiful cocks with my mouth and happily swallowed FIVE hot loads!!! One older guy made me put on a "cock hunger show" for him and then, putting on a condom, made me suck him off into it and then slide the full rubber onto my tongue to lap out his load! (Fortunately, an unflavored rubber!) Another delightfully verbally abused me while I sucked him off! (»sigh«) Another man, after feeding me his average-size, UNCUT cock and his shuddering climax, exclaimed, breathlessly, "What a blowjob! That was a helluva blowjob!" (You don't know how PROUD that made me feel!!!) The next guy, a big, good-looking, middle-aged man, fed me one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen...thick and just the right length, with a BIG, helmet-shaped head...and blew a HUGE load in my mouth! A "four swallows" load!!! Finally, the last guy of the day...an older man with a lovely, thick, UNCUT cock, just rocked my world! He manhandled me...fondled me...fingered my willing man-pussy (if we'd had a rubber, he would have fucked me!), and simply told me, "C'mon, blow me!" Which I gladly did, sucking out and swallowing a wonderfully tasty, thick load of semen!!! And, did I make him cum HARD!!! 💞

All in all...a SUPER cock-loving, cocksucking week...sucking TEN different cocks and swallowing NINE succulent cum-loads!!! 💖

(BTW...check out the photos of my sexy, sissy footwear that I wore to the ABS on Thursday on Page 31, bottom of the page, in the "More Sissies" thread! Did that sissy stuff get guys turned-on!!! 💝 )

Love,

Glori. 💋

Last edited:
...a week ago today, at an adult bookstore and video arcade in Schenectady, NY! Wifey was away for the week, so I was able to visit the ABS THREE separate times! WOO HOO!!! 😍

A week ago Monday...the place wasn't very busy, but I could only stay for 45 minutes anyway. Sucked TWO different cocks! First one was uncut (which I love!) and, although he wasn't ready to cum, he asked tonsils PISS in my mouth! Mmm...drank two tasty mouthfuls! The second one, short but thick, came in my mouth...with my saliva-wet middle finger in his asshole! 💕

A week ago Tuesday...again, the joint wasn't very busy. BUT...I again sucked TWO more cocks! First guy, after I'd sucked him a while, pulled out and jerked off into my open mouth and on my tongue! Second guy fed me his sweaty, average size, uncut cock and a BIG load of thick cum! Yummy!!! 💓

Final day, last Thursday...I had the privilege of orally servicing SIX different men in just under two hours! The first, 10 minutes after I arrived, fed me his nice cock but didn't want to cum yet. Then...a cock-drought for nearly an hour! But then, the place got busy and, in 45 minutes, I made love to FIVE different, beautiful cocks with my mouth and happily swallowed FIVE hot loads!!! One older guy made me put on a "cock hunger show" for him and then, putting on a condom, made me suck him off into it and then slide the full rubber onto my tongue to lap out his load! (Fortunately, an unflavored rubber!) Another delightfully verbally abused me while I sucked him off! (»sigh«) Another man, after feeding me his average-size, UNCUT cock and his shuddering climax, exclaimed, breathlessly, "What a blowjob! That was a helluva blowjob!" (You don't know how PROUD that made me feel!!!) The next guy, a big, good-looking, middle-aged man, fed me one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen...thick and just the right length, with a BIG, helmet-shaped head...and blew a HUGE load in my mouth! A "four swallows" load!!! Finally, the last guy of the day...an older man with a lovely, thick, UNCUT cock, just rocked my world! He manhandled me...fondled me...fingered my willing man-pussy (if we'd had a rubber, he would have fucked me!), and simply told me, "C'mon, blow me!" Which I gladly did, sucking out and swallowing a wonderfully tasty, thick load of semen!!! And, did I make him cum HARD!!! 💞

All in all...a SUPER cock-loving, cocksucking week...sucking TEN different cocks and swallowing NINE succulent cum-loads!!! 💖

(BTW...check out the photos of my sexy, sissy footwear that I wore to the ABS on Thursday on Page 31, bottom of the page, in the "More Sissies" thread! Did that sissy stuff get guys turned-on!!! 💝 )

Love,

Glori. 💋

Whew! I'm breathless, Glori. What a great time! I'm so jealous.

yesterday at the ABS, sitting in a booth with a Glory Hole. Guy walks into the next booth, puts in his money, takes his shirt off (I thought ...this looks promising) but then he proceeded to stroke but hiding his cock with the shirt he removed. Damn.... when back to watchin a she-male compilation video. Once again I glanced through the hole and much to my delight he had not only uncovered his cock but had dropped his pants revealing a small but lovely cock.

he hesitantly approached the hole, I let him know I was receptive by gently grabbing his cock. Then I took him in my mouth. as I said he was a little on the small side but I was good with that as I could easily take his entire length....which he loved. I took every stroke to the root and had him ready to cum in short order. I held the tip of his cock on my tongue as he shot about 5 nice spurts of tasty cum. He quickly dressed and left

Shortly after that another fellow entered the booth. He had a much larger well hanging cock......but he had difficulty getting past half mast inspite of my bet efforts. He left without cumming. I then jacked off to a wonderful cum and left myself.

yesterday at the ABS, sitting in a booth with a Glory Hole. Guy walks into the next booth, puts in his money, takes his shirt off (I thought ...this looks promising) but then he proceeded to stroke but hiding his cock with the shirt he removed. Damn.... when back to watchin a she-male compilation video. Once again I glanced through the hole and much to my delight he had not only uncovered his cock but had dropped his pants revealing a small but lovely cock.

he hesitantly approached the hole, I let him know I was receptive by gently grabbing his cock. Then I took him in my mouth. as I said he was a little on the small side but I was good with that as I could easily take his entire length....which he loved. I took every stroke to the root and had him ready to cum in short order. I held the tip of his cock on my tongue as he shot about 5 nice spurts of tasty cum. He quickly dressed and left

Shortly after that another fellow entered the booth. He had a much larger well hanging cock......but he had difficulty getting past half mast inspite of my bet efforts. He left without cumming. I then jacked off to a wonderful cum and left myself.

Yummmy:kiss::kiss::devil:

Back