How did you meet your current partner

i have had three Masters since i was 13, the first is a long story but was the result of blackmail and lasted five years... after a gap of three years of being out of control i met my second Master on a chat line and it lasted about four years... He was transferred to Japan and i couldn't go because of a legal issue i had from before Him... Being a caring Master and knowing how out of control i can be without a firm hand... preferably across my bare ass... He put me 'up for sale'. For six months He interviewed interested Doms before finally finding the right one... They negotiated for several weeks before settling on a 'price'... Once that was done They set a date to make the sale', a Satyrday...

The night before my Master worked me over one last time... He used every flogger and belt He owned on me, used every rope, cuff, and bondage device on me. i gorged on His cock and balls, tears running down my cheeks... and gulped down every drop of His hot load...He plowed my ass in every position there is... dumping half his cum in my well-reamed ass, the other half in my mouth... It was 3am by the time W/we finally collapsed, depleted and exhausted... It was O/our last night together and i assumed i would sleep in His bed, something i had never done, but true to form, the reason W/we were together as long as W/we had been, He sent me to my bed... a futon on the floor at the foot of the bed.

The next morning i got up, made coffee, then gave Master His morning head... sucking Him off one last time... W/we showered, i dressed Him... then shaved my legs, armpits, and pubes, making sure i was perfectly smooth, put on the cockstrap He had chosen... a ball-spreader with 'slave' lettering... i had just presented my self for Master's approval.. He had to adjust my cockstrap... when there was a knock on the door. Master attached a leash to my collar and led me out to the living room. He had moved a chair, this overstuffed leather one, so it faced His La-Z-Boy, next to which He had me kneel, hand behind my back, wrists crossed right over left, knees spread as wide as possible with my head down, eyes on a spot half way between the two chairs. He just led me over and told me to 'assume the Position of Servitude', i knew how to...

i kept my eyes locked on that spot at the center of the area between the chairs and heard Master open the door and greet Someone... i heard a deep raspy voice that made my dick twitch and balls tighten knowing it would be the voice i would be hearing every day after this... i heard Their voices get closer, then saw the black boots of my Master followed by the boots of the other Master, my first glimpse of him!...

i had never seen the Man my Master was 'selling' me to, though He had seen me. He had come over to examine the merchandise once... i was blindfolded, naked and on my knees when He did this, and never spoke... He used a crop to direct me to do anything, like using the tip between my butt cheeks to tell me to spread them so He could see my asshole... i wanted to look up so badly, but knew better, i wasn't going to embarrass Master by being disobedient... i listened as They talked about me for a while, trying not smile, or cry when Master talked about my cocksucking abilities and how tight my ass is... then They signed a 'Bill of Sale'. It now hangs on the wall in a leather frame in my present Master's office, along with an 'Ownership' document... sometimes when i am cleaning Master's office i will stare at them for a long time...

Then Master got up and led me on my hands and knees by my leash to the center between the two chairs... the Other got up and stood on my left, Master on my right... Master first took off my cockstrap then my collar, for the first time in years, and it was replaced with the Other's... i now belonged to Him. Master led me over to His chair and had me assume the 'Position of Servitude' again, but at His side now. They talked a while longer then finally it was time to go. Master took out handcuffs and put them on me, hands behind my back... then led me to the front door and out to His car, still naked. It was the middle of the day but He didn't care if someone saw me... neither did my ex-Master who walked out with us to leave for good... i thought i saw a neighbor looking out a window at us, but don't know if that is true.. Master made me lay down on my belly across the back seat then used a piece of rope to hogtie me and strapped on a ballgag...

The drive to Master's home was a long one and i was told to not to look up, so i had no idea where we were going... years later i still don't know where i am as i was told to not ever ask or see anything with an address... when i am allowed out it is always hogtied on the backseat and blindfolded... It was dark out when Master pulled into his carport which was unlit and led into the house for the first time... He led me to the middle of the living room, ungagged me and then sat down in a big leather covered chair and explained the Rules i was to live by from that day on... they were in essence the same ones i had already been living by with a few variations... i was to never take off my collar, i had to maintain my smoothness... absolutely no body hair was allowed... i was not allowed to cover myself ever, unless Master directed me to, and was to be naked all the time... i wasn't allowed on the furniture with permission... the first and last thing i will taste every day... i wasn't allowed to masturbate or use the bathroom without His permission, and the door was never to be closed... if i am hungry or thirsty i need His permission to eat or drink... i have to ask permission to suck His cock, even when He commands me too, the same for anal sex too... and i have to ask permission to swallow his load...The first and last taste each day is His cock... i must greet Him every time He walks through the door at the end of His day on my knees, head down and holding up my leash to him... you get the idea...my knees were hurting, my neck and back ached, but my cock was rock hard by the time He was done...

He 'bought' me at 11:15 am... by the time my orientation was done it was a little after 1am... 13 hours and i still had no idea what Master looked like... just His boots and a glimpse at His crotch... which had me drooling... He got up and took out His cut cock, my first look at it... Even soft it was longer and thicker than any one i had ever seen, heavy looking and accompanied by a pair of huge lowhanging nuts... then gave me my first taste... i sucked His cock wildly making it rock hard... It was long and thick, the shaft with a downward arch and topped with a fat pink head fully erect and i found it was easier to deep throat because of that arch when i was on my knees.... i had been sucking His cock for some time before He commanded i look up at Him and i saw my new Master for the first time... He was tall and leanly muscled, a natural build, sparsely haired that matched his close cropped light reddish hair... He had a rough coarse face with a hint of meanness, dark eyes and a cruel smile... kneeling there, naked and wearing His collar and leash, his huge hard cock filling my mouth i trembled, really trembled, and felt fear... and knew i was home...

By the way... my 'cost'?

a box of hand-rolled Honduran cigars and a bottle of 28 year old single malt Scotch...

I truly love the way you think. I wish I could be as brave...
 
He sent me a pm here on lit that read "hi how are you I'm ..." One conversation led to the next, which led to countless hours on the phone and here I am 2 years later across the country, engaged with A new baby. :)
 
In a county-building parking lot, gathering for a Sierra Club Singles hike. We gravitated, hiked together at the end of the mob, talked, botanized, laughed. That night we knocked candles over and set the bedding on fire. We've traded-off Dom+Sub for 35+ years now.
 
In a county-building parking lot, gathering for a Sierra Club Singles hike. We gravitated, hiked together at the end of the mob, talked, botanized, laughed. That night we knocked candles over and set the bedding on fire. We've traded-off Dom+Sub for 35+ years now.

Wow! Congratulations! :)
 
We were married to other people and met on an adult site. We met to swap. He has been divorced for a few years I just left that husband and He reached out to me to reconnect. Pleasantly surprised He is Dom as I have been sub many years and my ex was too kind to indulge me. We are Getting better acquainted through phone calls, texts and online as he is a long distance truck driver and only home every other weekend. Much of my training will be by phone, email with actual play on the Sunday evenings he is home. Right now this works for both of us. As our relationship evolves things could change or it may not work out. Either way I know I have a friend
 
I met him at a bar seven years ago. We dated for four years, married for three.
It wasn't until last month that we started dabbbbbling in anything BDSM. We had a fairly healthy sex life going at it 5-7 times a week but it was fairly vanilla. Decent but not always mind blowing.
Well last month our sex life started declining rapidly. My husband didn't initiate like he used to and he just seemed overly checked out during sex and had a hard time staying in the mood. Suspicion got the best of me and I checked his phone. He'd been watching porn. Something he specifically said he would not do because he didn't want me to either.
So we talked about it and I learned he wasn't satisfied in the bedroom any longer. He wanted me to open up sexually and I just wasn't doing it. So I started to after the talk. Did a 180. Since he was having his needs met I decided it was time to express my needs. I'd been curious about being a sub and him dom. I told him this and tUrns out he's curious about BDSM too. So we start looking it up and dabbling in it and now we are both hooked.
So long story short... Neither of us were fully satisfied until we opened up sexually and started exploring BDSM. He's been amazing getting started.
 
Kissa and I have been friends for over 20 years, but last year she confessed that she was in love with me. The problem is that we live on different continents... We shared our private thoughts in chats, and she told me that she had these fantasies about being tied while being made love to. Apparently, she had had those since she was 15, and now she was 50 and had never met a man she trusted enough to have that done to her. I visited her while her husband was away on a business trip (by then he knew about us), and it was the first time in over 15 years we saw each other. We had great sex from the get go (including finding her G spot, with predictable and highly enjoyable results). Then we started to explore the world of bondage...

We are pretty frustrated in our long distance relationship. Bondage requires being up close and personal to be really enjoyable. Still, Kissa dons her straps for our sessions on FaceTime, and we have the memories (and photos and movies) of our IRL lovemaking. We are still learning the ropes (pun intended) of this bondage thing, but she really enjoys being spread-eagled and unable to resist my treatment of her. We've both found this site inspiring, and it has led to some research (ahem) on sites with instructive videos. We sort of encourage each other, and when we finally live together, we'll have the best sex life we'll ever had with anyone. We already do.
 
Back
Top