Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I was describing it from my understanding of what it's like. I honestly wouldn't know what it would be like for the woman, only that the mere act and the sensation of a hot, hard cock rubbing between her breasts somehow turns some girls on.

I'd rather get fucked. But that's just me. ;)

Always give me what I want!!!! :D

Hmm, I'm usually more the control type, but I swear when a woman comes at me with that kind of fire, it's a bigger turn-on than I can describe. You tell me exactly what you want then young lady. I'll be good. :devil:

Hmm, I'm usually more the control type, but I swear when a woman comes at me with that kind of fire, it's a bigger turn-on than I can describe. You tell me exactly what you want then young lady. I'll be good. :devil:

I'm kind of a switch. Actually I'm just sort of bossy and don't think before I speak. I can dig being controlled. Tell me what you want :)

Black and white leftovers from today. Really its just my boobs, at different angles in black and white. Oh joyous day.

Attachments

• 140319-075113-copy.jpg
    140319-075113-copy.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,448
  • 140319-075455-0-copy.jpg
    140319-075455-0-copy.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,084
  • 140319-075610-0-copy.jpg
    140319-075610-0-copy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 1,190
  • 140319-075623-copy.jpg
    140319-075623-copy.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,153
  • 140319-075714-copy.jpg
    140319-075714-copy.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,300
I'm kind of a switch. Actually I'm just sort of bossy and don't think before I speak. I can dig being controlled. Tell me what you want :)

What do I want? Wellllllll.... If you must know.....

I want.... No I need you to slowly slide onto the bed. As you take off your clothes, I'm going to explore every inch of skin you show with my mouth, my tongue caressing and hot breath floating across you. And you can't make a sound. As I make my way down to the center of your body, I hold your arms pressed deep into the mattress, my legs firmly against yours, so that all you can do is enjoy the feelings rushing through you.

.....To be continued (before I get too carried away)

Even with the limitations, you are so sexy! We are lucky to have you back! Well, I know I am! :devil:

:kiss: thank you

What do I want? Wellllllll.... If you must know.....

I want.... No I need you to slowly slide onto the bed. As you take off your clothes, I'm going to explore every inch of skin you show with my mouth, my tongue caressing and hot breath floating across you. And you can't make a sound. As I make my way down to the center of your body, I hold your arms pressed deep into the mattress, my legs firmly against yours, so that all you can do is enjoy the feelings rushing through you.

.....To be continued (before I get too carried away)

Please get carried away, I like it!

I have zero problem with this set being "just" your boobs. Best leftovers I've ever had :D

LMAO, good to know :)

resisting (or not) the urge to say that "practice makes perfect". :D

But...you said it. :) Seriously...you guys think I'm like all sexy and stuff. It's seriously spaztastic to watch me try. But if you can laugh sometimes while fucking, I'm your girl.

Doesn't mean we can't get enough of them. Never enough. :devil::heart:

You're too sweet.

Man oh man. These pictures are awesome

Thank you!

:

But...you said it. :) Seriously...you guys think I'm like all sexy and stuff. It's seriously spaztastic to watch me try. But if you can laugh sometimes while fucking, I'm your girl.

Hey, as long as you're laughing WITH me and not AT me, I'm good :D

Honestly though, being open for some laughter at all moments keeps an open mind :)

Hey, as long as you're laughing WITH me and not AT me, I'm good :D

Honestly though, being open for some laughter at all moments keeps an open mind :)

Right? I mean...it can be funny sometimes. I just don't take myself all that seriously.

Well that sounds like something for a pm. Or a novel. We'll see what happens ;)

I'm open for both.

Spreader bar, too. Don't want you going anywhere.

Of course! How silly of me!

Right? I mean...it can be funny sometimes. I just don't take myself all that seriously.

That sounds like a winner to me! Now, on to the fucking. Oh wait...you were joking on that???? Um...yeah...I knew that <pout>

Really though, not taking oneself too serious is a good thing. Even in sex. Heck, it's supposed to be FUN....so why so serious :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back