45 Married Bi-Curious Male Seeking Chat Maybe More

Married_and_BiCurious

Really Experienced
Hello fellow Litsters, I am an attractive married man who is bicurious. I fantasize about being a bottom. Would love to hear from guys in the same position who have followed through on their curiosity. Would also love to hear from tops who have given guys like me their first experience.

Hello fellow Litsters, I am an attractive married man who is bicurious. I fantasize about being a bottom. Would love to hear from guys in the same position who have followed through on their curiosity. Would also love to hear from tops who have given guys like me their first experience.

I have become more and more bi curious if you want to chat pm and we chat.

I would like to know what it feels like to make another man cock cum
I am fascinated by uncut cocks and saggy balls
It is a turn on to look at pics and fantasize about stroking and playing with them

Hello, I know how how you feel. I to am a married guy who began to fantasize about being a bottom. After many arguments with myself I finally did it. Glad to share my experience with you. Also provide some advise on whether to follow through with your fantasy

I'm a 71 year old man who finds himself increasingly drawn to the idea of sex with men.

Hello, I know how how you feel. I to am a married guy who began to fantasize about being a bottom. After many arguments with myself I finally did it. Glad to share my experience with you. Also provide some advise on whether to follow through with your fantasy

How did that go over?

Vers.
Toped a few times
Bottomed a few times including this morning.
Nothing like being used for someone elses pleasure.
Kik name is jsmith10105 is you want to chat

MWM 50s. I fantasize a lot about sex with men (oral, top, bottom, whatever), but paranoid about wife finding out. I don't want to mess things up but have this strong urge. Haven't tried yet. Anyone else similarly struggling? For those who did it, how did you pull it off?

MWM 50s. I fantasize a lot about sex with men (oral, top, bottom, whatever), but paranoid about wife finding out. I don't want to mess things up but have this strong urge. Haven't tried yet. Anyone else similarly struggling? For those who did it, how did you pull it off?

I have been single for a couple years and my interest in cock has become pretty strong. It is hard to make the leap, especially living in a small town.

Being married you have a whole ethical thing to worry about. Perhaps you could hint at your interest and just see how she reacts. I have chatted with a lot of women that are intrigued by the idea.

Hello future Bi's I too was horny and curious until finally taking the plunge. I'm versatile and will bottom or top depending on mood. I've been known to be on my knees with a cock in mouth and two in hand, or be giving as much as they need.
PM me if anyone is curious how I went over to the other side.

I'm a 71 year old man who finds himself increasingly drawn to the idea of sex with men.

Ambrose, 59 & DWM, and cant stop thinking of Big Hard Cock..!
I've never had one in any way but it seems as though it's all I think about.
P.M. me so we can chat.
Pete...

I have always been straight but before I got paralyzed I used to have the ability to suck my own cock and I have to admit, I really enjoyed it! Now that I have been paralyzed for many years and really have no sex life to speak of I find myself oral bi-curious wanting to wrap my lips around someone's throbbing hard cock and test my deepthroat skills! The frustration is getting to be too much, I'm not sure what to do!

I'm experiencing that same conflict.

Back