Married older guy seeking chat/roleplay female partner for long term playing.

InSearchofIncredible

Really Experienced
Hello all women of Lit! I'm an older married man in my 60's, young at heart and in great physical shape. I'm looking for someone I can connect with to share our fantasies and roleplay with each other. Eventually, I would love to exchange pics. Several years ago, I connected with a young woman our chatting evolved into a wonderful online relationship. We share our deepest fantasies, and created incredible roleplay scenarios of us, and then we felt comfortable sharing pictures. She had a boyfriend who worked on oil rigs, so he was gone months at a time. She would tell me about him and their relationship, and she shared what she was doing with me to him. She said he was glad she found someone to help occupy her time and someone she could share her sexuality with. Then one day out of the blue I received an email from him. He said she had to go to the hospital because of some neural issues she was dealing with (she had told me about these already). Sadly, she passed away. He told me he was happy she had me to talk to while he was away and that he considered me a friend. What a bittersweet message that was to me. I'm hoping I can find some woman out there that I can similarly connect with. Will that be you?

Hello all women of Lit! I'm an older married man in my 60's, young at heart and in great physical shape. I'm looking for someone I can connect with to share our fantasies and roleplay with each other. Eventually, I would love to exchange pics. Several years ago, I connected with a young woman our chatting evolved into a wonderful online relationship. We share our deepest fantasies, and created incredible roleplay scenarios of us, and then we felt comfortable sharing pictures. She had a boyfriend who worked on oil rigs, so he was gone months at a time. She would tell me about him and their relationship, and she shared what she was doing with me to him. She said he was glad she found someone to help occupy her time and someone she could share her sexuality with. Then one day out of the blue I received an email from him. He said she had to go to the hospital because of some neural issues she was dealing with (she had told me about these already). Sadly, she passed away. He told me he was happy she had me to talk to while he was away and that he considered me a friend. What a bittersweet message that was to me. I'm hoping I can find some woman out there that I can similarly connect with. Will that be you?
Hi, I would love to chat

Discord or Gmail or Google Chat ?

Back