Married Mom Seeking Older Online Roleplay Partner

openminded10314

Experienced
Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age/incest/non-con/anal/medical/etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.

Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age/incest/non-con/anal/medical/etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.
Would love to roleplay with you

My fatish is making unknown women my mom and fucking them. So now i am alone. Id love to have an online mom. I will see her body everytime i wants and fap on it. I love to make other women my mom and degrade themselves. When they see my dick and rub their pussy i want to have an ejaculation. Pls pm me or ad me [address deleted by Mod per forum rules] in telegram or any other social plat form u want. I am just bored and always horny. Thank u.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love taboo roleplay. It’s my favorite. Let’s link up sometime. I’m a 45 year old MWM. Email is [Deleted by mod pepeforum rules]

I have been looking for someone like you. I have a profile here. I can really do what you want. I jave a profile here if you wanna check. As Lit chat is down now, msg me in google chat [Deleted per forum rules].

Please contact me.

Hi, I would love to chat. I’m in the Eastbay also however it doesn’t appear you have your messages open. Feel free to message me if you like.

I chatted with this amazing woman for quite a while, but now she just seems to have left Lit. Shame.

I chatted with this amazing woman for quite a while, but now she just seems to have left Lit. Shame.
I just heard from her a couple days ago for the first time since Christmas. She said she had a billion messages in her inbox to respond to. Hoping to chat with her again after the weekend.

Back