College Girl Seeking Detail-Oriented Roleplay Partner

4N4Lariana

Virgin
I am looking for a mature roleplaying partner for imaginative, creative, and detailed roleplays. I love creative writing, and erotica, and am hoping to hone my skills with both, and have some naughty fun along the way

I have an interest/curiosity about many kinks and taboos, and have loved reading many of the stories and categories on this site. Anal, incest, non-consent/reluctance, first time, bathroom fetish (pee & scat), trans/CD, non-human, and more - all appeal to me.

I also have a big thing for age disparity so I'd really be drawn to older people. I'm bi and open to any gender.

This is for email only - I like long, detailed stories. Please be creative and have a love of writing and a desire to help a younger girl out in her journeys. PM me please. Short replies won't get my attention.

It would help greatly if you put more information in your Bio because most men are put off and Women by half harted profiles, also upload a profile Avatar, the more effort you put into it the more fun you will get out of the whole Lit experience.

Back