Are there any writers of the taboo out there ... ?

BrokenNib

Virgin
Mature and mostly sane single woman who enjoys writing and reading, creativity and imagination, seeks similar mature male partner for exciting exchanges by email only.
I've tried for this before, staggered by the lack of writers on what is (or was) essentially a web site for those who enjoy the written word.
My imagination has few limitations. In the world of fantasy I'll try most dishes, if only to taste the flavours. I particularly relish the taboo, laced with a heavy freight of more taboo. (best look it up in a dictionary if you're unsure). What I seek–and do please read this carefully–is a mature male who enjoys creative writing, be it about experiences personal or otherwise, or fantasy and desires.
He must be articulate, imaginative, and enjoy vividly colourful and detailed description. He must want to entertain, enthral and arouse; be entertained, enthralled and aroused.
In brief, he must be a competent and creative writer with the time and inclination to indulge his pleasures. Should he appear, he will get as good as he gives.
Do you give good writing? I know I do.
PM's appreciated, as are trustworthy and secure email addresses.

Mature and mostly sane single woman who enjoys writing and reading, creativity and imagination, seeks similar mature male partner for exciting exchanges by email only.
I've tried for this before, staggered by the lack of writers on what is (or was) essentially a web site for those who enjoy the written word.
My imagination has few limitations. In the world of fantasy I'll try most dishes, if only to taste the flavours. I particularly relish the taboo, laced with a heavy freight of more taboo. (best look it up in a dictionary if you're unsure). What I seek–and do please read this carefully–is a mature male who enjoys creative writing, be it about experiences personal or otherwise, or fantasy and desires.
He must be articulate, imaginative, and enjoy vividly colourful and detailed description. He must want to entertain, enthral and arouse; be entertained, enthralled and aroused.
In brief, he must be a competent and creative writer with the time and inclination to indulge his pleasures. Should he appear, he will get as good as he gives.
Hello,
Terry, 84 yo widower in Melbourne Australia, raised Catholic in a large country family. I confess I have enjoyed taboo or “dirty” chats since boyhood. Now my lovely wife has gone, I have plenty of time to indulge my enjoyment.
You sound like a possible like mind. Send me an email if you wish. trjc1091@gmx.com

Hello,
Terry, 84 yo widower in Melbourne Australia, raised Catholic in a large country family. I confess I have enjoyed taboo or “dirty” chats since boyhood. Now my lovely wife has gone, I have plenty of time to indulge my enjoyment.
You sound like a possible like mind. Send me an email if you wish. trjc1091@gmx.com
Oops! 74 lol

Hi there, this seems to be a good opportunity for both you, to perhaps find a suitable candidate, and me, to get some feedback as I'm not trained or been in any sort of class or taken guidance in my writing.
I have written a fair bit, some bad, while travelling solo.

Also I am very open and in fantasy taboo land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
You sound like a possible like mind. Send me an email if you wish.
Hello and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
At present I'm already taken but wish you all the best in your personal search.

Hi there, this seems to be a good opportunity for both you, to perhaps find a suitable candidate, and me, to get some feedback as I'm not trained or been in any sort of class or taken guidance in my writing.
I have written a fair bit, some bad, while travelling solo.

Also I am very open and in fantasy taboo land.

Hello and sorry for the delay in responding. I appreciate your approach but at present I'm already taken up.
Re writing and improving: The best advice I've been offered is 'read a lot, write a lot'. Practise makes perfect. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Hello and sorry for the delay in responding. I appreciate your approach but at present I'm already taken up.
Re writing and improving: The best advice I've been offered is 'read a lot, write a lot'. Practise makes perfect. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Great to hear you have a collaborator.

CC

Back