Married man looking for a secret online (and maybe more) f*cktoy - I’m from NYC

Daaam if only my wife would be up for exploring and spicing up our sex life ummmm I'd show her your thread and dare her to slide into your DMs to say something naughty 🤣!!

You'd have a nice time with her ummmm trust me!! Good luck nevertheless!!

No luck yet?

Had a nice fuck with my wife this morning before she left for her Saturday's things to do and yeah in my mind we had another guy with us and we were DPing her into strong, blissful orgasms!! Made me cum so hard too. Can't lie 😜

Hi everyone,

I know this is not for everyone, so please don’t be rude! I am a 35 year old married man from the east coast US and have a need for someone to chat with online about all things nice and then naughty once we get to know each other.

This woman would need to be understanding that I’m married, but I am great with my words and would love to have some filthy online conversations, exchange pictures , and see where things go. I’d like someone that will at least leave a 1% chance open of meeting in real life that to enhance the experience if we click!

If you like dirty words, strong arms, some chest hair, someone with an appetite for “eating” and enjoy “thickness” then you should send me a message and let’s chat!
Hi.

Back